Author Topic: Lee Priest: Suicide, dead, hospitalized or none of these???  (Read 57180 times)

Luinitari

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: RON HARRIS CONFIRMS LEE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF
« Reply #150 on: February 02, 2008, 04:26:56 PM »
Not sure. It looks sorta real to me. Also, maybe they put the sweatshirt on him to raise his core temp as he could have been losing heat after his desperate act?

Hmm, this is a viable option that I admit I failed to consider.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #151 on: February 02, 2008, 04:33:06 PM »
Lee ...You need to get off all the hormones for good and go volunteer at a homeless shelter or something...Talk to a shrink once a week and learn to be a better listener...Start serving the people instead of yourself...

After you become a better listener and change your reality tunnel, you can then work with the sticky ichy and move on up to mushrooms...

Do all this and you will be a happier man...And probably become a millionaire within 5 years...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #152 on: February 02, 2008, 04:46:25 PM »

How's he gonna do that now that he's dead?

So he is in fact dead?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #153 on: February 02, 2008, 04:48:38 PM »
So he is in fact dead?

You must know he is by now. I've already lit a candle for him..Father O'Shea asked me what was wrong and I told him Lee Priest had died ..he said he didn't know him.
O

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #154 on: February 02, 2008, 04:54:49 PM »
Lee is one of my favorites. I hope he recovers and gets back on the track of life.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2008, 05:00:50 PM »
until Ron Avidan chimes in, nothing is official

a younger happier Lee  :(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2008, 05:04:11 PM »
*sigh* I remember -what?- a year/two ago discussing this with 240 and others. I mentioned that to the psych. profession those that tattoo their face are not just possibly suicidal but that it is more a matter of when it will happen. Lee, of course, blew it off with his usual bluster. Sad to see it become real. Get well Lee. Life may be shitty at times but what there is of it is a lot better than what its not.   

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #157 on: February 02, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »
it's an unfortunate situation but he's an idiot for doing it.

if he actually is dead R.I.P.

Tony with Dr. Melfi, discussing AJ’s suicide attempt.

Dr. Melfi: “It could have been a cry for help.”

Tony: “Weren’t you listening? He did cry for help. He’s lucky I came home and heard him.”

Dr. Melfi: “I mean the botched attempt. On some level he may have known that the rope was too long to keep him submerged.”

Tony: “Or, he could just be a fuckin idiot. Historically that‘s been the case.

Arkadius

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2008, 05:06:00 PM »
Lee is 'okay; in the sense that whatever he did to himself was not fatal. He is in a hospital and in no immediate danger.

Is he okay psychologically at this point? I would tend to doubt that.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showpost.php?p=520351&postcount=106
R.I.P. Michael

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2008, 05:15:00 PM »
Get well Lee

how did he try to kill himself?

imagine feel so low and lost that you think the only solution is ending your life.... :'(
Here comes the money shot

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2008, 05:16:57 PM »
where's yogi to confirm?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: February 02, 2008, 05:22:18 PM »
Get well Lee

imagine feel so low and lost that you think the only solution is ending your life.... :'(

It's a sad thing and these fuckers think it's funny.

Yeah, he may have psychological problems, but so do a lot of people.. Lee isn't a criminal or anything and deserves our best wishes.

THIS IS LEE PRIEST:

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
Get well Lee Priest
« Reply #162 on: February 02, 2008, 05:25:41 PM »
Guys, for one thread can we show some support and respect to a Legend

send some good wishes and keep it moving

Get well Lee, GetBig is pulling for you

Mods..please remove any idiotic posts...thanks

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #163 on: February 02, 2008, 05:25:45 PM »
,,,many of the guys that bodybuild just fall very fast for those girls and get burnt badly because those girls are lacking foundation of character,,

This could be taken VERY differently, if Titus were the subject of our conversation here! :P

As for Lee, I agree that he always seemed a bit "off," and starving for attention. Constantly trying to stir up shit with someone, ranting about this or that, defecting to the PDI and wanting to get back to the IFBB after numerous posts on numerous boards of him saying otherwise then being pissed about getting refused entry, to the face tattoo.

At first the face tattoo didn't really "say" much. But then you have to think "who really gets face tattoos?" Either for religion/heritage/background, like Maori warriors, people that are die hard tattoo freaks (though Lee could be considered this too) or people who are off in the head.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Re: Get well Lee Priest
« Reply #164 on: February 02, 2008, 05:30:00 PM »
Lee Priest is the man.

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: February 02, 2008, 05:32:07 PM »
Get well Lee!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 02, 2008, 05:32:31 PM »
It's a sad thing and these fuckers think it's funny.

Yeah, he may have psychological problems, but so do a lot of people.. Lee isn't a criminal or anything and deserves our best wishes.

THIS IS LEE PRIEST:

we all joke around on here and most of the time take it too far, but for fucks sakes..this is Lee Priest, a getbig member..like him or hate him he did post here, he kept it real with us

Camel, to be human is to treat others the same...from what I see we are mostly animals on here  :(

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #167 on: February 02, 2008, 05:33:39 PM »
This is what dave paulmbo is saying:

Lee Priest Suicide Report!
Written by Dave Palumbo
Saturday, 02 February 2008
Rumors are flying across cyberspace regarding the health and mental status of former IFBB Pro Lee Priest. Did he try to kill himself or is this yet another prank on the part of the always-controversial Priest? While it's impossible to confirm the rumors at this moment, this what we've been able to find out as of 02/02/08, 6:30pm EST.

(1) Cathy LeFrancois Priest (who is still legally married to Lee) was notified by a racecar driver friend of Lee's named "Ron" that Lee tried to kill himself.

(2) According to Ron, Lee was living with his girlfriend, Tammy, in Scottsdale, Arizona when they (Lee and Tammy) got into some sort of an altercation/argument. Apparently, Lee got physical with Tammy and, as a result, she kicked him out of her house.

(3) Lee, then, rented a hotel room and moved his stuff in there.

(4) A friend of Lee's named Russ (not Rusty Jeffers) found Lee unconscious in his hotel room with slit wrists.

(5) Lee was rushed to the emergency room where they stitched up his wrists and performed a toxicology screen that came back positive (the drugs found are unknown).

(6) Lee is now under 48-hour suicide watch in the psychiatric ward of an unknown Arizona hospital.

As most of you already know, Lee has always been an extremely controversial and outspoken member of the bodybuilding community; and while not everyone always agrees with all the things he has to say, Team MD wishes to extend our prayers out to Lee in his time of need! If this report is nothing more than a rumor gone awry, we'll all be very grateful that Lee's okay!
No doubt about it...

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: February 02, 2008, 05:35:16 PM »
get well Lee

Of all the pros that have posted, Lee was the most honest and down to earth.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #169 on: February 02, 2008, 05:36:13 PM »
Get well Lee

Quitting has been the light at the end of the tunnel for a lot of things in my life, even as recently as this semester when I decided against pursuing certain extracurricular academic interests which I felt would diminish balance in my life.  It would really be a tight spot when you think that ending your life is the light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm not surprised this has happened to Lee as he has always struck me as unstable, but I do hope he recovers from whatever it is he is suffering from.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: February 02, 2008, 05:37:09 PM »
Get well Lee and best wishes to the most muscluar man (pound for pound) in bodybuilding history.  8)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #171 on: February 02, 2008, 05:40:43 PM »
*sigh* I remember -what?- a year/two ago discussing this with 240 and others. I mentioned that to the psych. profession those that tattoo their face are not just possibly suicidal but that it is more a matter of when it will happen. Lee, of course, blew it off with his usual bluster. Sad to see it become real. Get well Lee. Life may be shitty at times but what there is of it is a lot better than what its not.   

*sii-ii-igh*

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 02, 2008, 05:42:25 PM »
This is what dave paulmbo is saying:

(4) A friend of Lee's named Russ (not Rusty Jeffers) found Lee unconscious in his hotel room with slit wrists.

(5) Lee was rushed to the emergency room where they stitched up his wrists and performed a toxicology screen that came back positive (the drugs found are unknown).

(6) Lee is now under 48-hour suicide watch in the psychiatric ward of an unknown Arizona hospital.

As most of you already know, Lee has always been an extremely controversial and outspoken member of the bodybuilding community; and while not everyone always agrees with all the things he has to say, Team MD wishes to extend our prayers out to Lee in his time of need! If this report is nothing more than a rumor gone awry, we'll all be very grateful that Lee's okay!

until Ron posts, I'm unconvinced

hope to see Lee back in action

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #173 on: February 02, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »
until Ron posts, I'm unconvinced

hope to see Lee back in action

Yes i would like to hear Ron speak on this. I hope its not true, but it certainly seems like it is :(
No doubt about it...

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #174 on: February 02, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »
most females in the industry of fitness are very very slutty insecure girls ,,i told you this before,,thsoe females? are the type of girls that can not establish communication and stimulation of the brain ,,it is very very hard for them to function in life ,,many of them are divorced or single moms ,,many of them beein fucked by 30 guys and have 2 kids from 2 diff daddys,,many in the fitness industry are girls that truly live for looks,,there is nothing wrong with live for looks WHEN YOU ARE 16! but those girls chase their youth ,,they always have problems that lay very deep and its hard to see it until you actualy been intimate with them,,they trap you with sex and try to keep you with sex ,,,not too many of us are smart like me or like bob chick or like arnold ,,,many of the guys that bodybuild just fall very fast for those girls and get burnt badly because those girls are lacking foundation of character,,

lee priest ,,those has mental problems,,is a good guy ,,he may be little off in the head but hes a good guy over all,,the problem is most fo the girls he got arr whores,,many of ghe girls that are attracted to us are whores,,they use you for drugs or for anything but love,,they themselves comes from abusive families in some cases and in other cases they chase their youth like i said,,

DO NOT EVER GET WITH GIRL THAT IS IN THE INDUSTRY! THOSE GIRLS ARE MEANT TO BE SINGLE UNTIL AGE 60,,THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD ITS ILLUSION ,,THE MOMENT THEY TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF ITS ALL SAME PUSSY AND MANY OF THOSE GIRLS ARE NOT PRETTY!,,ITS 99% FAKE TRUST ME WHEN YOU TOUCH IT  IT IS FAKE! YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE AND SEE IT DOESNT FEEL REAL AND MORE OF A RUBBER FEEL,,

A GIRL SHOULD ALWAYS BE SOFT AND AT 18-20% SOMETIMES 15-16% IF SHE IS REALLY INTO FITNESS ,,BUT NEVER DATE THE INDUSTRY GIRLS ,,ATLEAST NOT MAJORITY OF THEM ,,A FWEW OF THEM ARE GOOD GIRLS BUT THEY ALSO NOT TO BE FOUNDED FLIRTING AROUND OR WHORING AROUND,,THEY ARE MARRIED! AND DO NOT PARTY MUCH,,IT IS MINORITY BUT THEY ARE THERE,,

IN GENERAL DO NOT DATE OR FALL INLOVE WITH FITNESS GIRL FROM THE INDUSTRY,,
ID ALSO RECOMEND YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM FITNESS GIRLS IN YOUR LOCAL GYM,,BEING IN SHAPE IS ONE THING,,BEING OBSESSED WITH HER LOOK IS A WHOLE DIFF THING,,GET YOURSELF A GOOD NICE PRETTY GIRL AND BE HAPPY FRIENDS

Maybe it has a "RUBBER FEEL" b/c they're wearing a diaphragm/you had the good sense to wear a rubber?  ???