Author Topic: Lee Priest: Suicide, dead, hospitalized or none of these???  (Read 57037 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: RON HARRIS CONFIRMS LEE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF
« Reply #250 on: February 02, 2008, 07:33:44 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #251 on: February 02, 2008, 07:38:41 PM »

you got the joke, schlomoe, now tell me why I'm the idiot....

I may be coming on too strong since I don't follow this discussion board much, but I AM saying that his friends and fans ought to have seen it happening.  Just sayin' bro......

That's pretty much it.  You are paid to show off your body, so what do you do?  You ink & mutilate yourself, even your face.

Then we hear the idiots who say it's his "personal freedom" to do it.
Okay, fine, it's his freedom to mutilate himself.  So go bring him some f'n magazines and sit at his hospital bed....

Where in this post did you say anything about "seeing it coming"?

You're an idiot for the statement highlighted.

It is his personal freedom, so why should we bring him magazines and sit at his hospital bed?

Maybe you should stick to lurking the boards, it's safer for you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Yes "slitting your wrists" is such an effective suicide technique; Lord Jeebus must have really been "looking out" for Lee in this case; he's so lucky; it's a wonder he didn't just bleed to death in like 2 seconds...I'm also sure those 8 tylenol PM's would have taken down anyone else lacking such an epic horse constitution as Lee's; he's lucky twice it looks like...maybe now people will take him seriously...

At least when Britney goes crazy she fucking does it right and goes fucking bat shit nuts...this was just pathetic.        

Brutal using too many semi colons due to speed abuse.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: February 02, 2008, 07:45:29 PM »
Where in this post did you say anything about "seeing it coming"?

You're an idiot for the statement highlighted.

It is his personal freedom, so why should we bring him magazines and sit at his hospital bed?

Maybe you should stick to lurking the boards, it's safer for you.

Perhaps his personal friends might have considered a pro bodybuilder inking themselves to death a tad excessive.....

I'm only saying that you don't need a PhD to see something was very wrong.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: February 02, 2008, 07:46:27 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: February 02, 2008, 07:47:12 PM »

fuck off....
HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA you suck at the internet!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: Serious Lee appreciation thread - no 'that's not Lee' crap
« Reply #256 on: February 02, 2008, 07:49:22 PM »
He always liked to dress up as Superman

lol...thats awesome...

On a serious note, Everyone could take or leave Lee Priest the man but as a bodybuilder, he will go down as a top 50 of all time...

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: February 02, 2008, 07:50:11 PM »
HAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA you suck at the internet!!!

I'm trying to make some sense. 

roc

• Getbig III
great post gh15 i couldnt have said it any better.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Anyone have Lee Priest on the Dead Pool?
« Reply #259 on: February 02, 2008, 07:55:49 PM »
Discuss...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #260 on: February 02, 2008, 07:58:16 PM »
lol...thats awesome...

On a serious note, Everyone could take or leave Lee Priest the man but as a bodybuilder, he will go down as a top 50 of all time...

Lee looking swole' there! Always comes in shredded to the bone!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #261 on: February 02, 2008, 07:58:34 PM »
most females in the industry of fitness are very very slutty insecure girls ,,i told you this before,,thsoe females? are the type of girls that can not establish communication and stimulation of the brain ,,it is very very hard for them to function in life ,,many of them are divorced or single moms ,,many of them beein fucked by 30 guys and have 2 kids from 2 diff daddys,,many in the fitness industry are girls that truly live for looks,,there is nothing wrong with live for looks WHEN YOU ARE 16! but those girls chase their youth ,,they always have problems that lay very deep and its hard to see it until you actualy been intimate with them,,they trap you with sex and try to keep you with sex ,,,not too many of us are smart like me or like bob chick or like arnold ,,,many of the guys that bodybuild just fall very fast for those girls and get burnt badly because those girls are lacking foundation of character,,

lee priest ,,those has mental problems,,is a good guy ,,he may be little off in the head but hes a good guy over all,,the problem is most fo the girls he got arr whores,,many of ghe girls that are attracted to us are whores,,they use you for drugs or for anything but love,,they themselves comes from abusive families in some cases and in other cases they chase their youth like i said,,

DO NOT EVER GET WITH GIRL THAT IS IN THE INDUSTRY! THOSE GIRLS ARE MEANT TO BE SINGLE UNTIL AGE 60,,THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD ITS ILLUSION ,,THE MOMENT THEY TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF ITS ALL SAME PUSSY AND MANY OF THOSE GIRLS ARE NOT PRETTY!,,ITS 99% FAKE TRUST ME WHEN YOU TOUCH IT  IT IS FAKE! YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE AND SEE IT DOESNT FEEL REAL AND MORE OF A RUBBER FEEL,,

A GIRL SHOULD ALWAYS BE SOFT AND AT 18-20% SOMETIMES 15-16% IF SHE IS REALLY INTO FITNESS ,,BUT NEVER DATE THE INDUSTRY GIRLS ,,ATLEAST NOT MAJORITY OF THEM ,,A FWEW OF THEM ARE GOOD GIRLS BUT THEY ALSO NOT TO BE FOUNDED FLIRTING AROUND OR WHORING AROUND,,THEY ARE MARRIED! AND DO NOT PARTY MUCH,,IT IS MINORITY BUT THEY ARE THERE,,

IN GENERAL DO NOT DATE OR FALL INLOVE WITH FITNESS GIRL FROM THE INDUSTRY,,
ID ALSO RECOMEND YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM FITNESS GIRLS IN YOUR LOCAL GYM,,BEING IN SHAPE IS ONE THING,,BEING OBSESSED WITH HER LOOK IS A WHOLE DIFF THING,,GET YOURSELF A GOOD NICE PRETTY GIRL AND BE HAPPY FRIENDS

Your wisest post yet  ;)
just not good enough

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #262 on: February 02, 2008, 08:00:00 PM »
Ok, enough is enough. It's finally coming through that Lee has passed. Whether he finished himself off in the hospital, who knows? All I know is that Lee is gone and it's time to enjoy the real blonde myth and not Craig Titus.

What a FREAK:

LMAO at this whole thread!  ;D
just not good enough

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: February 02, 2008, 08:02:32 PM »

I'm trying to make some sense. 
It's not working, are you a forgeiner?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone have Lee Priest on the Dead Pool?
« Reply #264 on: February 02, 2008, 08:07:22 PM »
Well, at least Lee Priest will be ranked #1 in some sort of competition.... :-\

Congrats Lee!

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
Re: Anyone have Lee Priest on the Dead Pool?
« Reply #265 on: February 02, 2008, 08:09:58 PM »
Yup, he was listed on a couple t-nation dead pools in the past.
It's Hip to be Square!

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: February 02, 2008, 08:10:51 PM »
*sigh* I remember -what?- a year/two ago discussing this with 240 and others. I mentioned that to the psych. profession those that tattoo their face are not just possibly suicidal but that it is more a matter of when it will happen. Lee, of course, blew it off with his usual bluster. Sad to see it become real. Get well Lee. Life may be shitty at times but what there is of it is a lot better than what its not.   

Chaos, I'm saying that the above quote was "on point."   It may have dawned on a few people that there were serious problems.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: February 02, 2008, 08:19:21 PM »

Chaos, I'm saying that the above quote was "on point."   It may have dawned on a few people that there were serious problems.

"those that tattoo their face are not just possibly suicidal but that it is more a matter of when it will happen."

That is also an ignorant statement... Just because someone tattoos their face it means they are suicidal? That's bullshit. Have you ever talked to  or met anyone with their face tattooed?  I bet not......

There may be extenuating circumstances that would cause Lee to attempt this, but a face tattoo is not one of them. Oh, let me guess, the tattoo is his way of "acting out"...bullshit also....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: February 02, 2008, 08:25:55 PM »
"those that tattoo their face are not just possibly suicidal but that it is more a matter of when it will happen."

That is also an ignorant statement... Just because someone tattoos their face it means they are suicidal? That's bullshit. Have you ever talked to  or met anyone with their face tattooed?  I bet not......

There may be extenuating circumstances that would cause Lee to attempt this, but a face tattoo is not one of them. Oh, let me guess, the tattoo is his way of "acting out"...bullshit also....

okay, whatever....

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: February 02, 2008, 08:31:01 PM »

okay, whatever....
aka....you've been pwned
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: February 02, 2008, 08:36:15 PM »
aka....you've been pwned

Bro, I think I'm right, & you think you're right.  We'll agree to disagree. 

Gym dude

• Getbig III
Re: Get well Lee Priest
« Reply #271 on: February 02, 2008, 08:36:51 PM »
Get Well soon Lee Priest.

GigantorX

• Getbig V

Dragon

• Getbig III
« Reply #273 on: February 02, 2008, 09:01:51 PM »
most females in the industry of fitness are very very slutty insecure girls ,,i told you this before,,thsoe females? are the type of girls that can not establish communication and stimulation of the brain ,,it is very very hard for them to function in life ,,many of them are divorced or single moms ,,many of them beein fucked by 30 guys and have 2 kids from 2 diff daddys,,many in the fitness industry are girls that truly live for looks,,there is nothing wrong with live for looks WHEN YOU ARE 16! but those girls chase their youth ,,they always have problems that lay very deep and its hard to see it until you actualy been intimate with them,,they trap you with sex and try to keep you with sex ,,,not too many of us are smart like me or like bob chick or like arnold ,,,many of the guys that bodybuild just fall very fast for those girls and get burnt badly because those girls are lacking foundation of character,,

lee priest ,,those has mental problems,,is a good guy ,,he may be little off in the head but hes a good guy over all,,the problem is most fo the girls he got arr whores,,many of ghe girls that are attracted to us are whores,,they use you for drugs or for anything but love,,they themselves comes from abusive families in some cases and in other cases they chase their youth like i said,,

DO NOT EVER GET WITH GIRL THAT IS IN THE INDUSTRY! THOSE GIRLS ARE MEANT TO BE SINGLE UNTIL AGE 60,,THEY DO NOT LOOK GOOD ITS ILLUSION ,,THE MOMENT THEY TAKE THEIR CLOTHES OFF ITS ALL SAME PUSSY AND MANY OF THOSE GIRLS ARE NOT PRETTY!,,ITS 99% FAKE TRUST ME WHEN YOU TOUCH IT  IT IS FAKE! YOU CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE AND SEE IT DOESNT FEEL REAL AND MORE OF A RUBBER FEEL,,

A GIRL SHOULD ALWAYS BE SOFT AND AT 18-20% SOMETIMES 15-16% IF SHE IS REALLY INTO FITNESS ,,BUT NEVER DATE THE INDUSTRY GIRLS ,,ATLEAST NOT MAJORITY OF THEM ,,A FWEW OF THEM ARE GOOD GIRLS BUT THEY ALSO NOT TO BE FOUNDED FLIRTING AROUND OR WHORING AROUND,,THEY ARE MARRIED! AND DO NOT PARTY MUCH,,IT IS MINORITY BUT THEY ARE THERE,,

IN GENERAL DO NOT DATE OR FALL INLOVE WITH FITNESS GIRL FROM THE INDUSTRY,,
ID ALSO RECOMEND YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM FITNESS GIRLS IN YOUR LOCAL GYM,,BEING IN SHAPE IS ONE THING,,BEING OBSESSED WITH HER LOOK IS A WHOLE DIFF THING,,GET YOURSELF A GOOD NICE PRETTY GIRL AND BE HAPPY FRIENDS

dude you were posting stuff on how to ask a girl out in the gym remember?
i'm fu*ked now, thanks to you!!!!
LOCAL GYM HERO

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Get well Lee Priest
« Reply #274 on: February 02, 2008, 09:03:11 PM »
Take it easy Lee, get your mind right, appreciate life for what it is. If getting better means quitting bbing, then so be it. You can be race car driver if you chose.

Take this as a second chance.