Author Topic: HCG - Educate yourself.  (Read 2768 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
HCG - Educate yourself.
« on: February 02, 2008, 09:52:05 AM »
Im posting some links to old and apperantly forgotten info:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/human-chorionic-gonadotropin.htm

by Bill Roberts - hCG is provided as a glycoprotein powder to be diluted with water, and acts in the body like luteinizing hormone (LH), stimulating the testes to produce testosterone even when natural LH is not present or is deficient. It therefore is useful for maintaining testosterone production and/or testicle size during a steroid cycle. Use of this drug in the taper is rather counterproductive, since the resulting increased testosterone production is itself inhibitory to the hypothalamus and pituitary, delaying recovery. Thus, if this drug is used, it is preferably used during the cycle itself. A daily amount of 500 IU is generally sufficient, and in my opinion usage should not exceed 1000 IU per day.

Daily administration is superior to less frequent administration.

Doses over 1000 IU are noted for their tendency to cause or aggravate gynecomastia, and also act to desensitize the testicles to LH.

hCG may be injected intramuscularly, subcutaneously, or in a shallow injection about 1/4" deep with the needle going straight in. A 29 gauge insulin needle is recommended.  Injection speed should be slow.

Some hCG products are diluted 5000 or even 10,000 IU per mL, while others are diluted 1000 IU per mL. So far as I know there is no need to make the preparation so dilute. Once mixed, the preparation should be refrigerated and used within a few weeks. The substance is also somewhat temperature sensitive before mixing and should not be exposed to excessive heat.

hCG does not correct the problem of progressively-decreasing ejaculatory volume that is typical during a steroid cycle. So far as I know the only cure is to go off-cycle and use Clomid, but it is possible that human menopausal gonadotropin  (hMG), a related drug which works analogously to follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) might be useful during a cycle to treat this problem. HMG supports spermatogenesis and is commonly used in conjunction with hCG to treat male fertility problems. (Consider use of HMG to maintain ejaculatory volume to be a strictly past-the-cutting-edge hypothesis: I have not yet had the opportunity to test the matter.)

The athlete who would otherwise fail a urinary ratio test because of low epitestosterone may find hCG useful in increasing epitestosterone and therefore improving this ratio. A 500 IU dose is sufficient, but on the other hand, hCG itself is also banned by the IOC and is readily detected in urine.

hCG can also useful for returning testosterone to normal levels should levels be low post-cycle, or, with care, to increase levels from normal to high normal.  Titration of the dose, by measuring T levels and then adjusting the hCG dose accordingly, is recommended for long term use.

Low-dose human chorionic gonadotropin maintains intratesticular testosterone in normal men with testosterone-induced gonadotropin suppression.

Andrea D Coviello , Alvin M Matsumoto , William J Bremner , Karen L Herbst , John K Amory , Bradley D Anawalt , Paul R Sutton , William W Wright , Terry R Brown , Xiaohua Yan , Barry R Zirkin , Jonathan P Jarow

In previous studies of testicular biopsy tissue from healthy men, intratesticular testosterone (ITT) has been shown to be much higher than serum testosterone (T), suggesting that high ITT is needed relative to serum T for normal spermatogenesis in men. However, the quantitative relationship between ITT and spermatogenesis is not known. To begin to address this issue experimentally, we determined the dose-response relationship between human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and ITT to ascertain the minimum dose needed to maintain ITT in the normal range. Twenty-nine men with normal reproductive physiology were randomized to receive 200 mg T enanthate weekly in combination with either saline placebo or 125, 250, or 500 IU hCG every other day for 3 wk. ITT was assessed in testicular fluid obtained by percutaneous fine needle aspiration at baseline and at the end of treatment. Baseline serum T (14.1 nmol/liter) was 1.2% of ITT (1174 nmol/liter). LH and FSH were profoundly suppressed to 5% and 3% of baseline, respectively, and ITT was suppressed by 94% (1234 to 72 nmol/liter) in the T enanthate/placebo group. ITT increased linearly with increasing hCG dose (P < 0.001). Posttreatment ITT was 25% less than baseline in the 125 IU hCG group, 7% less than baseline in the 250 IU hCG group, and 26% greater than baseline in the 500 IU hCG group. These results demonstrate that relatively low dose hCG maintains ITT within the normal range in healthy men with gonadotropin suppression. Extensions of this study will allow determination of the ITT concentration threshold required to maintain spermatogenesis in man.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: HCG - Educate yourself.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 09:54:19 AM »
I will post some more as I recover more of the lost data.But this should be a good start for some of you that like to use it post cycle and in high dosages.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 11:36:14 AM »
Post away, and tell those who actually been on it for decades all about your findings in magazines and books. ;D
Thats whats best about Get Big.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 11:50:04 AM »
A daily amount of 500 IU is generally sufficient, and in my opinion usage should not exceed 1000 IU per day.

I tend to go toward the more conservative end using 300-500IU E3D, rather than every day.

It's always worked for me and obviously never had any sides.

We posted this over a year ago, the 500IU theory mid-cycle.........it's not new.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 04:40:25 PM »
I tend to go toward the more conservative end using 300-500IU E3D, rather than every day.

It's always worked for me and obviously never had any sides.

We posted this over a year ago, the 500IU theory mid-cycle.........it's not new.

DIV

Its way older than one year.Its from the days of Marble and Big O as I mentioned in other thread,but it seems to be forgotten by most board members.

You been here when they were  so you should remember.
But that trab dude who seem to do nothing than talk out of his ass and Arnold Jr both advocate RWD system,which I think is very wrong and these and more studies show the same.

RWD method:

So once our test levels starts to approach our normal level (generally about 3 weeks depending on the esters) we can start with HCG injections, I personally do the following:
Day 1 5000IU
Day 4 2500IU
Day 7 1500 IU
Day 10 1000IU

There are a number of different ways, but most of them implement the use of 10,000 IU over the course of 10 days.  The goal is to stimulate the testes without producing too much testosterone that it further hinders the hypothalamus.  If you start the HCG too early, which is what most people do, then you will help keep your test levels up enough that it will take even longer for the hypothalamus functions to restart, thus resulting in atrophy of the testes again and wasting a bottle of HCG and a few weeks of recovery

Its quite funny that a noob like trab is trying to school the vetrens,not only that but he rlies on retards that write for MD and other magazines (by his own admission).
But I guess that he will look for new ways only when he will find out he did wrong and its too late to fix the situation.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 07:11:55 PM »
Oh Fuck you bitch, your makin a fool of yourself.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 09:08:32 PM »
Oh Fuck you bitch, your makin a fool of yourself.

If you actualy usage HCG properly you proabably wouldnt be on HRT now,the fact that you are (as stated on other threads) shows how wrong are you concepts.

Stop being such a retard and try to change your ways it might not be too late.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 10:28:04 PM »
Would using 250ius 2 times a wk during cycle be good to help maintain lydig cells from dying and help recovery too?
muscle

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2008, 11:29:07 PM »
Would using 250ius 2 times a wk during cycle be good to help maintain lydig cells from dying and help recovery too?

Exacly,as you can see by the study posted here 250IU managed to keep the ITT levels very close to normal.
I would sugsest 250-400IU EOD,

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 02:23:41 AM »
I use 250 iu every M, W, F and it seems to work well

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 03:10:14 AM »
I use 250 iu every M, W, F and it seems to work well

Good to hear,according to all the evidence and basic logic this method works alot better.

You use it only while juicing? What is your PCT? Do you do blood tests,how are the results?

Keep the information flowing  :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 03:45:02 AM »
If you actualy usage HCG properly you proabably wouldnt be on HRT now,the fact that you are (as stated on other threads) shows how wrong are you concepts.

Stop being such a retard and try to change your ways it might not be too late.

You dumb C U N T Im not on HRT, and Ive got higher Nat testo levels at 48 than many of the young bucks that PM me with questions and problems all the time.

Have or do you even use steroids?
Ever had unlimited OTC access to legal HG AAS?
I didnt think so.

Now go inject some more of your dog & pony bacteria-a-Bol,,,,,
There is clearly a bunch of yellow puss where your brain used to be.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 04:07:09 AM »
You dumb C U N T Im not on HRT, and Ive got higher Nat testo levels at 48 than many of the young bucks that PM me with questions and problems all the time.

Have or do you even use steroids?
Ever had unlimited OTC access to legal HG AAS?
I didnt think so.

Now go inject some more of your dog & pony bacteria-a-Bol,,,,,
There is clearly a bunch of yellow puss where your brain used to be.

OMG you are 48 and you still cant read.Thats sad man.
Regarding both your questions than I have used and had and still have acsess to any drug I want.
Actualy I can even get stuff that isnt in production anymore,I have a 500amps of Zambon Winny sitting around.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 09:39:05 AM »
If I use hcg during cycle, is there a need for hcg during pct?
muscle

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 10:59:46 AM »
If I use hcg during cycle, is there a need for hcg during pct?

I personly belive that HCG shouldnt be a part of the PCT at all.
But some swear by it,I guess that staying on the HCG for the first week or two of the PCT cant do much harm.

Regarding sending samples,I was never into dealing and dont intend to start.
Those Zambons will probably find their way into a friend of mine glutes though.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 02:08:09 PM »
Its way older than one year.Its from the days of Marble and Big O as I mentioned in other thread,but it seems to be forgotten by most board members.

You been here when they were  so you should remember.
But that trab dude who seem to do nothing than talk out of his ass and Arnold Jr both advocate RWD system,which I think is very wrong and these and more studies show the same.

Marble and O may have posted it first, but I remember bringing it back up over a year ago when people were asking about HCG use during mid-cycle.

I'm not taking credit for it by any means, but I have posted about it in the past.

As far as the RWD method, I haven't used HCG in that way, so I can't advocate it nor criticize it.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...