Author Topic: MEGA PARTY Sat Night @ the Arnold! Charity AFter-Bash V  (Read 7824 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: MEGA PARTY Sat Night @ the Arnold! Charity AFter-Bash V
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »
People cannot be truly hedonistic until they can afford it.  We're young and hot in our 20s, but broke as hell, so we enjoy what we've got.

In our 30s, we're older and less hot, but we've got more money and can enjoy a different level of fun.  I may be fat and have a receding hairline and a wife that hates me, but I'm having the time of my life.  

Once people reach their 40s and are flush with cash, Vegas provides them the perfect place to do many of the things they've always wanted.  

thisiskeith12

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2008, 02:07:58 PM »
People cannot be truly hedonistic until they can afford it.  We're young and hot in our 20s, but broke as hell, so we enjoy what we've got.

In our 30s, we're older and less hot, but we've got more money and can enjoy a different level of fun.  I may be fat and have a receding hairline and a wife that hates me, but I'm having the time of my life.  

Once people reach their 40s and are flush with cash, Vegas provides them the perfect place to do many of the things they've always wanted.  

Wow, what a pathetic outlook.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2008, 02:50:58 PM »

Well thats the key, many people have been good all their lives and who knew they all really wanted to be bad (or at least pretend to be)?. Obviously Vegas did.

My problem with it is that they are ripping off the mainstream public. And a lot of it is just a cheap (but very expensive) imitation of some other culture somewhere else. for example they have completly stolen biker culture and sold it out. and another example is the beach party at Mandaly Bay is just a copy of the gay fire island parties years ago but not as good and 10 times more expensive. Much of Vegas is a rip off of someone elses creativity sold at outrageous prices to the unsuspecting.

but dont get me wrong I  like Vegas for its unapologetic plasticity and tackiness, that in itself is an art form , but what I dont like is people being ripped off, and there is no denying that the prices are ridiculous and they are ripping people off left and right.

I also dont like its obsession with celebrity. I dont see why a party or culture can not be fun without some lame ass b celebrity behind a rope 'hosting' the party.

The more they mainstream it and sell it the worse it will become.  The real artists will leave and all you will be left is people buying  30 dollar tatoo t-shirts and 20 dollar Jenna Jameson cocktails at Forty Deuce. How decadent!

Jason_Dhir

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2008, 05:40:42 PM »
You guys are nutz!!!
Haven't checked the boards in few days...

First off - the Charity is the Make A Wish Foundation. I deal directly with the main director here in Columbus. She is very cool and secondly as Isaac said - i will do a check presentation this year.

Sorry you won't be there noworries and toopowerful4u...   :'(

Jason

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron: "I am lazy."

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2008, 08:44:44 PM »
Dhir always has something interesting for those in attendance.

8)

Elevate Your Image.™

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2008, 08:38:16 AM »
good for kevin that this year's 80th annual academy awards will be held one week prior to arnold so that he can come to your party again..............btw how many bodyguards you think will he be sorounded by this year???

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2008, 09:11:03 AM »

Damn, look at the size of that chick's head.  She belongs on television.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2008, 10:05:21 AM »
Mega Party? Hahahah, halloween is been over and the next one is months away. ;D ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2008, 10:11:22 AM »
You guys are nutz!!!

Would Lift still be able to get into your party for free if he admitted that Vegas was more fun than C-bus?    ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2008, 12:07:57 PM »
My hats off to you then.  I didn't notice the Make a Wish Foundation.  Good job
No Worries 4 me

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2008, 12:32:30 PM »

Oh god, is that chick's 'swimsuit' painted on??

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2008, 02:20:41 PM »
Would Lift still be able to get into your party for free if he admitted that Vegas was more fun than C-bus?    ;D
When you remove your head from the shemale's deathgrip you're in, take notice that I already said it's a given Vegas is more fun.  :-*
Elevate Your Image.™

Jason_Dhir

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2008, 06:30:04 PM »
No worries noworries!

Tre, LiftStudios is always welcome - IH is the man - I will always hook his ass up!

JD

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2008, 09:48:32 PM »
Jason Dhir is the man and this is THEEE best party of the year. See ya there JD

Iv never once been to a party that has a bunch of meat heads at it that was even remotely decent. Everyone stands around and flexes and pops xtacy. females keep running to the bathroom to snort coke. Rather fuckin lame

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2008, 09:52:49 PM »
If you dont have chadwick Mower, your party is gonna BOMB!!!

Why does it take you 6 months to arrange a party, most people can do it in a couple days???  Please dont try to over-exaggerate either... Id like details please. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2008, 07:54:37 AM »
Iv never once been to a party that has a bunch of meat heads at it that was even remotely decent. Everyone stands around and flexes and pops xtacy. females keep running to the bathroom to snort coke. Rather fuckin lame

hahah, monster truth

you forgot all the Ryan Seacrest looking wannabes around the periphery

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2008, 08:07:56 AM »
will there be a ''all you can sniff buffet''?