Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 150673 times)

20inch calves

• Getbig V
irongearco.com

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #251 on: April 07, 2008, 07:56:09 PM »
This is the best owning of all time!  ;D
Spirit of Truth

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #252 on: April 07, 2008, 07:57:24 PM »
Just another balding loser who got a little less fat when he realized the guido chain around his neck was getting too tight.

What a disgrace.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #253 on: April 07, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »
Just another balding loser who got a little less fat when he realized the guido chain around his neck was getting too tight.

What a disgrace.

He won't recover!! :'(
Spirit of Truth

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: April 08, 2008, 04:07:59 AM »
that's no way for a woman of your age to be talking now is it?

be careful, 'cheri lane'- the trailer park in you is starting to show.

far from lady like behaviour, thats for sure.

but then again, being a lady is probably not something you'd get accused of anyway.

Awww, I'm so disappointed in your response.  Tsk tsk tsk, no one.   I guess I expected something different then your typical "old woman, trailer trash" comments.  I'm sorry I hit a nerve so deep when discussing your natural fetal position it threw you off from having an original thought.  Do you think you will ever recover and come up with some new material?   :-*
:D Weee

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #255 on: April 08, 2008, 04:21:46 AM »
Awww, I'm so disappointed in your response.  Tsk tsk tsk, no one.   I guess I expected something different then your typical "old woman, trailer trash" comments.  I'm sorry I hit a nerve so deep when discussing your natural fetal position it threw you off from having an original thought.  Do you think you will ever recover and come up with some new material?   :-*

thank you for apologising.

but i cannot apologise that you feel you are 'trailer trash' and an 'old woman' as you like to put it, but i can understand why you must feel this way. afterall, alot of women such as yourself who started stripping at 18 look back on their lives when they hit their mid 40's and realise that since they are no longer desirable to men, they have no further role to play in life. but you do have a role to play laura, and that role is to be washed up, pathetic and bitter. congratualtions on being so good at it.

that being said, come back when you have something half intelligent, or witty, to say.

guess we won't be hearing from you anytime soon.

:)
b

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #256 on: April 08, 2008, 04:28:37 AM »

but i cannot apologise that you feel you are 'trailer trash' and an 'old woman' as you like to put it, but i can understand why you must feel this way. afterall, alot of women such as yourself who started stripping at 18 look back on their lives when they hit their mid 40's and realise that since they are no longer desirable to men, they have no further role to play in life. but you do have a role to play laura, and that role is to be washed up, pathetic and bitter. congratualtions on being so good at it.

that being said, come back when you have something half intelligent, or witty, to say.

Christ you're ugly.
P

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: April 08, 2008, 04:38:12 AM »
Christ you're ugly.

well, considering how you've never seen me, i'm sure you'll forgive me if i don't take what you are saying to heart.

it's nice to see you are done crying about your placing at your last show. i remember thinking how gay a cry for attention it seemed for a new member to start a thread about how he got ripped off by the judges in his show. 'look at my pics. did i deserve my placing?' wah wah wah.

toughen up, nancy.

it's a mean world out there.

b

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #258 on: April 08, 2008, 04:43:03 AM »
well, considering how you've never seen me, i'm sure you'll forgive me if i don't take what you are saying to heart.

it's nice to see you are done crying about your placing at your last show. i remember thinking how gay a cry for attention it seemed for a new member to start a thread about how he got ripped off by the judges in his show. 'look at my pics. did i deserve my placing?' wah wah wah.

toughen up, nancy.

it's a mean world out there.

Hahahaha!
Such bitterness can only come from a poor man who has been rejected and pissed on his whole life! Don't worry son, it not your fault. Just blame your parents for making you ugly.
P

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #259 on: April 08, 2008, 05:48:43 AM »
Wait, someone help me out here.

Are the pics posted "No one's"?

I am pretty sure he denied them, is it you in your avatar?  Looks awfully similar.

I don't have time to pick through 11 pages to see if he posted real pics, so someone kindly give me the update, please!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #260 on: April 08, 2008, 06:28:57 AM »

I am pretty sure he denied them, is it you in your avatar?  Looks awfully similar.

I don't have time to pick through 11 pages to see if he posted real pics, so someone kindly give me the update, please!

Yes, those pics are of "no one."  They got posted a while back when he got exposed.  I guess he's just resigned himself to the fact his pics got posted, since he's put one as his avatar pic.

Also, yesterday Mike Arvilla posted a screenshot of "no one's" bodyspace page, which "no one" had taken offline so that we couldn't get to any more of his pics.  Interesting, no?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #261 on: April 08, 2008, 06:45:26 AM »
Thanks for the clarification.

That said, I find him to be the illustration of irony in that he continues to disparage others on the basis off physique.  I mean, he's got potential and could look good one day, but to have boobs and talk smack about Arvilla's contest pics...

I believe his already tenuous grip on reality is beginning to slip...

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 08, 2008, 11:49:40 AM »

no, they are not of me.

but it is the same guy in the avatar. i put it up shortly after they started to run around the board claiming the pics were of me.

if it makes the fatbodies like pedomonium whom i have hurt so badly in the past with my words happy to say they are of me then i really don't mind. it shows me how far in their heads i have gotten.

cause after all is said and done, they still have no idea what i look like- however the fat, dumpy physiques they see every nite in the mirror before they go to bed are themselves.

they all take this so seriously. this isn't the internet to these 'people', this is their lives. and this is the saddest, yet most amusing part of it all.

look at the anger and emotion in this thread directed to one person none of them will ever know or meet. arviila is having a meltdown after being called out for his constant lying and is probably still smashing his keyboard. his lovely wife is menopausal and mentally frail and damaged as she ages and becomes more manly with each passing shot of testosterone. pedomonium, the fat, sloppy, self admitted pedophile who has no room to talk about the way anyone looks as he is somewhat resemblant of something you'd find sunning itself in a tank at marineworld, can't help but save the pics to his hard drive and name them after me, thinking how great it will be to 'own' me.

you'd figure by now they all would have learned their lives are in the toilet, but they haven't. i'm just trying to give them the help they need to accept their disabilities in life and carry on.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: April 08, 2008, 11:54:16 AM »
Thanks for the clarification.

That said, I find him to be the illustration of irony in that he continues to disparage others on the basis off physique.  I mean, he's got potential and could look good one day, but to have boobs and talk smack about Arvilla's contest pics...

I believe his already tenuous grip on reality is beginning to slip...

the only thing tenuous and disparaging is your mangling of the english language.

b

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #264 on: April 08, 2008, 12:05:45 PM »
it would be cool to take a pair of pliers and twist off no ones nipples on his man boobs...nice and slow...twist twist twist...instant gyno surgery
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: April 08, 2008, 12:57:34 PM »
no, they are not of me.

but it is the same guy in the avatar. i put it up shortly after they started to run around the board claiming the pics were of me.

if it makes the fatbodies like pedomonium whom i have hurt so badly in the past with my words happy to say they are of me then i really don't mind. it shows me how far in their heads i have gotten.

cause after all is said and done, they still have no idea what i look like- however the fat, dumpy physiques they see every nite in the mirror before they go to bed are themselves.

they all take this so seriously. this isn't the internet to these 'people', this is their lives. and this is the saddest, yet most amusing part of it all.

look at the anger and emotion in this thread directed to one person none of them will ever know or meet. arviila is having a meltdown after being called out for his constant lying and is probably still smashing his keyboard. his lovely wife is menopausal and mentally frail and damaged as she ages and becomes more manly with each passing shot of testosterone. pedomonium, the fat, sloppy, self admitted pedophile who has no room to talk about the way anyone looks as he is somewhat resemblant of something you'd find sunning itself in a tank at marineworld, can't help but save the pics to his hard drive and name them after me, thinking how great it will be to 'own' me.

you'd figure by now they all would have learned their lives are in the toilet, but they haven't. i'm just trying to give them the help they need to accept their disabilities in life and carry on.

you sure love to write :o ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 08, 2008, 12:59:54 PM »
no, they are not of me.

bing.........bang.............wait a minute.................. hold on a second.................. here it comes...............almo st there................... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM MMMMMMMMMM ;D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #267 on: April 08, 2008, 01:03:49 PM »

Show us your tits.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2008, 01:04:48 PM »
Show us your tits.

If you mean "no one", here "he" is:

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: April 08, 2008, 01:08:50 PM »
talk about overcompensation

it is so obvious the pics of no one are genuine

you just have to read his heartfelt 500 words of denial
T

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2008, 01:09:14 PM »
it would be cool to take a pair of pliers and twist off no ones nipples on his man boobs...nice and slow...twist twist twist...instant gyno surgery

Did nasser el syntholbody show you the plier trick.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2008, 01:39:42 PM »

Hey, I can appologize when I've hurt someone's, I mean no one's feelings.  I have no problem with that.  Thanks for admitting it hurt.  ;)

Also, you read a little too much into my post.  Let me re-phrase that, you saw what you wished you saw in my post.  I didn't say say anything about "feeling like trailer trash or an old woman".  I stated you needed to come up with some new material.  Your constant babble of trailer trash, old woman, and strippers" shit is becoming as outdated as is your welcome on this board from what I can see in this thread.  I find it funny that when I call you out on your old habit, you rebuttle with "come back when you have something half intelligent, or witty, to say". 

Seriously...work on some new, original material boobie-boy.  You're beyond tired.   ::)
:D Weee

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2008, 01:41:50 PM »
Hey, I can appologize when I've hurt someone's, I mean no one's feelings.  I have no problem with that.  Thanks for admitting it hurt.  ;)

Also, you read a little too much into my post.  Let me re-phrase that, you saw what you wished you saw in my post.  I didn't say say anything about "feeling like trailer trash or an old woman".  I stated you needed to come up with some new material.  Your constant babble of trailer trash, old woman, and strippers" shit is becoming as outdated as is your welcome on this board from what I can see in this thread.  I find it funny that when I call you out on your old habit, you rebuttle with "come back when you have something half intelligent, or witty, to say". 

Seriously...work on some new, original material boobie-boy.  You're beyond tired.   ::)
don't even waste your time with this fat bozo Laura, you're hot, he's a piece of shit, you win...............BAAAAA AAAAANNNNNNGGGGG. ;D

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2008, 01:47:35 PM »
the only thing tenuous and disparaging is your mangling of the english language.

Forgive me!  My finger rested on the 'f' key a bit too long and I failed to proofread my post. ::)

Besides, if those pics aren't you, that post should have been water off a duck's back. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #274 on: April 08, 2008, 01:54:06 PM »
Both used incorrectly in above post. Triple-H's post illustrates their proper use.  ;)