Author Topic: No one is literally a no one  (Read 150640 times)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
Re: No one is literally a no one
« Reply #400 on: April 11, 2008, 06:49:32 AM »
I kinda envisioned little children skipping in a circle singing (no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one is as fat as no one)  ;D

HAHAHA
Spirit of Truth

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #401 on: April 11, 2008, 06:51:05 AM »
Don't be hatin!................ :)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #402 on: April 11, 2008, 06:51:55 AM »
Spirit of Truth

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: April 11, 2008, 06:58:08 AM »

Do I see a second belly-button?   ???
:D Weee

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #404 on: April 11, 2008, 09:00:39 AM »

isn't this nice- a collection of getbig's biggest assholes regurgitating their hate for 17 whole pages, putting up the pics of some random guy they know isn't me.

ouch.

my feelings are so badly hurt.

lol.

keep up the good work, stupids.

i own your minds.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
b

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: April 11, 2008, 09:02:20 AM »
 :o

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #406 on: April 11, 2008, 09:03:37 AM »

isn't this nice- a collection of getbig's biggest assholes regurgitating their hate for 17 whole pages, putting up the pics of some random guy they know isn't me.

ouch.

lol.

i own your minds.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Hey man, the local orphanage called - they wanted to know if you would be willing to breastfeed a couple of the infants 4 times a week. Said they'd provide the paper bag for free.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: April 11, 2008, 09:04:38 AM »
Hey man, the local orphanage called - they wanted to know if you would be willing to breastfeed a couple of the infants 4 times a week. Said they'd provide the paper bag for free.
impossible, with all the milk in those tits he'd drown them.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: April 11, 2008, 09:05:12 AM »
 :-X

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #409 on: April 11, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »
impossible, with all the milk in those tits he'd drown them.

Haha maybe we could direct him to the 2 baby hippos at the local zoo whose mother died at childbirth - there's even a faint resemblance if you ask me ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: April 11, 2008, 09:12:24 AM »
Haha maybe we could direct him to the 2 baby hippos at the local zoo whose mother died at childbirth - there's even a faint resemblance if you ask me ;D
you know the saying, you can lead no one to the zoo, but you can't make it milk.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #411 on: April 11, 2008, 09:19:57 AM »
you know the saying, you can lead no one to the zoo, but you can't make it milk.

I'm saying you can lead No one to the zoo, but it's not fair on the hippos if he tries to mate with one of them using the excuse that they look fairly alike

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: April 11, 2008, 09:29:27 AM »
I'm saying you can lead No one to the zoo, but it's not fair on the hippos if he tries to mate with one of them using the excuse that they look fairly alike

you may have unearthed something here kiwiol

i thought it was strange that no one was posing topless with the national geographic magazine

maybe its like playboy to him
T

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: April 11, 2008, 09:30:42 AM »
you may have unearthed something here kiwiol

i thought it was strange the no one was posing topless with the national geographic magazine

maybe its like playboy to him
hahah he watches "Jack Hannah, Animal Adventures" to get "in the mood".

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:46 AM »

ouch.

lol.

i own your minds.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Hey dinkless...you are posting your little petty hate filled comments in this thread as well.   ;)

oh and you own nothing.   ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #415 on: April 11, 2008, 11:11:55 AM »

ouch.

lol.

i own your minds.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You should have taken down your bodyspace page sooner ;)

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: April 11, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »
Hey dinkless...you are posting your little petty hate filled comments in this thread as well.   ;)

oh and you own nothing.   ::)

'dinkless'?

oh my. that really hurt. how ever will i recover.

lol.

and considering what you have in that empty chasm between your ears that you call a brain, in this instance you would be right- it is nothing, there leatherface.

as for the rest of you, please continue to post the pics of that kid and making your same wittless, boring comments- i find it flattering to know i have affected you all so.

:)

b

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: April 11, 2008, 12:15:38 PM »
'dinkless'?

oh my. that really hurt. how ever will i recover.

lol.

and considering what you have in that empty chasm between your ears that you call a brain, in this instance you would be right- it is nothing, there leatherface.

as for the rest of you, please continue to post the pics of that kid and making your same wittless, boring comments- i find it flattering to know i have affected you all so.

:)

Ouch.  Please make him stop.  He's sooooo witty with his comments, I can't stand it.   ::)

...btw, you little pissant, you keep saying the same damn things over and over again yourself, so please....stop calling the kettle black.  ;)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #418 on: April 11, 2008, 12:37:46 PM »
 ::)

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #419 on: April 11, 2008, 12:41:13 PM »
2 months after 8 weeks on tren extreme

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: April 11, 2008, 12:56:31 PM »
Ouch.  Please make him stop.  He's sooooo witty with his comments, I can't stand it.   ::)

...btw, you little pissant, you keep saying the same damn things over and over again yourself, so please....stop calling the kettle black.  ;)

ouch? they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

and by the way, laura hanson, just what is wrong with you anyway? seriously- you are a woman who is nearing 50 years of age, who has to post on a bodybuilding forum as her life outside of here is socially empty. speaking of which didn't you just shed a tearful good bye to the board a few short months ago? had a nervous breakdown or something i believe.

is your life so empty and so deviod of meaning you that you feel the need to hormonise yourself with male hormones to, what, win a trophy? look at you. seriously, sweetheart- look in the mirror.  you're a mess. as bad as that kid is in the pics, that's all pretend as far as the issue with me is concerned, but what you see is real life. and i think that's why my word's bother you and why you jump to reply every time i post.

well done, sparky!

b

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: April 11, 2008, 01:04:09 PM »
ouch? they say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

and by the way, laura hanson, just what is wrong with you anyway? seriously- you are a woman who is nearing 50 years of age, who has to post on a bodybuilding forum as her life outside of here is socially empty. speaking of which didn't you just shed a tearful good bye to the board a few short months ago? had a nervous breakdown or something i believe.

is your life so empty and so deviod of meaning you that you feel the need to hormonise yourself with male hormones to, what, win a trophy? look at you. seriously, sweetheart- look in the mirror.  you're a mess. as bad as that kid is in the pics, that's all pretend as far as the issue with me is concerned, but what you see is real life. and i think that's why my word's bother you and why you jump to reply every time i post.

well done, sparky!

Awww poor baby has resorted to searching for pictures to try and insult me.  Boo hoo.  Oh jees, how many times are you going to bring up my age or talk about my leathery "contest" skin?  Really must suck to be you and feel you need to insult a woman just to feel good about yourself.  Or does doing that just get you off?    ;)   hmmmmm  Are you the type who likes to beat on women just to feel superior in your own skin?  I bet you are!!!  :D

And once again, talks about himself while trying to bash me <see bolded if your brain is uncapable of understanding what I keep repeating>  ::)

You're such a tool, seriously.   ;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: April 11, 2008, 01:17:59 PM »
Awww poor baby has resorted to searching for pictures to try and insult me.  Boo hoo.  Oh jees, how many times are you going to bring up my age or talk about my leathery "contest" skin?  Really must suck to be you and feel you need to insult a woman just to feel good about yourself.  Or does doing that just get you off?    ;)   hmmmmm  Are you the type who likes to beat on women just to feel superior in your own skin?  I bet you are!!!  :D

And once again, talks about himself while trying to bash me <see bolded if your brain is uncapable of understanding what I keep repeating>  ::)

You're such a tool, seriously.   ;D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

post laura, post!

insult a woman? where...?

and by the way, sorry hun- don't expect me to feel sorry for you about the whole picture thing. i've been enjoying you idiots post up that pic of dude for this whole thread, i do it to you once and you cry and whine like a baby.

lol.

if you can't take the heat, maybe you should take a Zoloft and call your therapist.

b

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: April 11, 2008, 01:25:12 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

post laura, post!

insult a woman? where...?

and by the way, sorry hun- don't expect me to feel sorry for you about the whole picture thing. i've been enjoying you idiots post up that pic of dude for this whole thread, i do it to you once and you cry and whine like a baby.

lol.

if you can't take the heat, maybe you should take a Zoloft and call your therapist.

I bet your sitting there giggling like a fat little school-girl.  ;)

and where exactly do you see me crying or whining about what you "titty boy no one" say?   All I've said is that you say the same things over and over again, like a broken record.  You just don't have any new material.   You're getting kind of boring actually. <yawn>  :-*

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #424 on: April 11, 2008, 03:31:58 PM »
I have to say, this ownage of "no one" is one of the most brutal I've ever seen. :o