Author Topic: Nasser's incredible back ( no seriously )  (Read 12610 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser's incredible back ( no seriously )
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2008, 08:55:31 AM »
Nasser was NEVER 289 in contest shape. NEVER.

Listen bozo, we all worked out in the same fucking gym, day in and day out. Jim Quinn was in CONTEST condition year round, and he was always huge, and he DAWRFED even a smooth Nasser in the gym.

So since you were not there, and you have no first hand knowledge, and I do, I think I am more legit.

Hope this helps Boobs.  ;D

Brutal capitalization/Meltdown/denial at coming to find that Nasser competed at nearly 290.

Do some research, Nasser competed at 289 at the 99 Arnold Classic.  He also competed at 285 at several shows.  I would consider what you say here to be somewhat legit but you already lost all credibility by claiming that you can find anyone's wealth with your few online searches  ::)  Or perhaps since you are "there" in California that makes your wealth claims also more credible?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2008, 09:00:43 AM »
LMFAO!!  I just looked up this "Jim Quinn" character and can't fathom how even the delusional JohnyVegas can claim that he "dwarfed" Nasser and was "harder" too!  Oh brother!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2008, 09:03:38 AM »
LMFAO!!  I just looked up this "Jim Quinn" character and can't fathom how even the delusional JohnyVegas can claim that he "dwarfed" Nasser and was "harder" too!  Oh brother!

hahahaaha, Nasser is absolutely DWARFING AND DESTROYING that narrow motherfuccker.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2008, 09:04:05 AM »

uhhhh....jim quinn was gigantic and had the ability to come in hard as a rock, the only reason he wasn't a top pro-aside from him going to the WBF was that he had a very blocky waist, every show he did he was big, hard and vascular as hell...strong as an ox too.
nasser=piece of shit

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2008, 09:09:13 AM »
uhhhh....jim quinn was gigantic and had the ability to come in hard as a rock, the only reason he wasn't a top pro-aside from him going to the WBF was that he had a very blocky waist, every show he did he was big, hard and vascular as hell...strong as an ox too.

Those are fair statements natural al, but let's keep things in perspective here.  JohnyVegas was saying that Jim Quinn "dwarfed" Nasser and was "harder."  Pictures, however, show the OPPOSITE.  Let me guess - Johny will say, "you weren't there so you can't tell" or "there's more to it that pictures dont show!"  ::)

hahahaaha, Nasser is absolutely DWARFING AND DESTROYING that narrow motherfuccker.

hahahaha, if I was at home and had a bit more time I'd put the two pics next to each other and scale them properly to really show how much of a difference there is, since the photo of Jim is a lot larger but it still doesnt make up for the huge difference in their physiques.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2008, 09:13:33 AM »
Those are fair statements natural al, but let's keep things in perspective here.  JohnyVegas was saying that Jim Quinn "dwarfed" Nasser and was "harder."  Pictures, however, show the OPPOSITE.  Let me guess - Johny will say, "you weren't there so you can't tell" or "there's more to it that pictures dont show!"  ::)

hahahaha, if I was at home and had a bit more time I'd put the two pics next to each other and scale them properly to really show how much of a difference there is, since the photo of Jim is a lot larger but it still doesnt make up for the huge difference in their physiques.

I have no intersest in this debate I was just pointing out that that particular pic doesn't really show what JQ was all about....
nasser=piece of shit

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2008, 09:52:11 AM »

BOOM! Jim dwarfed that pussy Nasser.

Nasser was never 289 on stage, or 285. more like 230-240 max.  ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2008, 09:53:30 AM »

Do some research, Nasser competed at 289   239 at the 99 Arnold Classic.  He also competed at 235 at several shows.  I would consider what you say here to be somewhat legit but you already lost all credibility by claiming that you can find anyone's wealth with your few online searches  ::)  Or perhaps since you are "there" in California that makes your wealth claims also more credible?  ::)

There fixed!  ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2008, 09:55:58 AM »
Nasser would cream his fucking soiled for sale posing trunks if he could ever look as hard as Jim.

Look at that fucking hardness. Unreal. Nasser could not even DREAM of that shit.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2008, 09:58:28 AM »
Nasser would cream his fucking soiled for sale posing trunks if he could ever look as hard as Jim.

Look at that fucking hardness. Unreal. Nasser could not even DREAM of that shit.

He has easily exceeded it:

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2008, 10:03:32 AM »
He has easily exceeded it:

Exceed it? he can't even match his 1994 version , one pic Nasser is very dry and really hard take a wild guess which pic it is.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2008, 10:04:48 AM »
Hahaa....

Junior, it is not even close.

Nasser looks like a smooth babies bottom next to Jim.

Exceed it? he can't even match his 1994 version , one pic Nasser is very dry and really hard take a wild guess which pic it is.

:D  Boobs is becoming delusional.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2008, 10:12:23 AM »
Here is Jim Quinn making Haney look small , Jim was a massive guy

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2008, 10:20:15 AM »
Mike Quinn had no legs.

Jim Quinn never made the impact that Nasser did.

End of debate.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2008, 10:43:12 AM »
Here is Jim Quinn making Haney look small , Jim was a massive guy

Sure Jim was a big guy, but to compare him to Nasser is ridiculous.  Here's the pic ND posted of him wearing a tanktop, and a similar pose with Nasser.  not even close.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2008, 10:45:06 AM »
Isn't that Nasser in Hawaii?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2008, 10:47:19 AM »
Isn't that Nasser in Hawaii?

yes sir :)  Huge Nasser lives it up!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2008, 10:53:53 AM »
You desperate losers are so far out you now even want to compare Nasser to Jim Quinn. This is like comparing Chris Cormier with David Palumbo!

Jim Quinn used to workout at the same gym as Huge Nasser in the mid-90's at the Pacific Beach Gold's Gym.  Jim regularly on nubaine and always very negative, extremely depressed and never really trained hard, except for pics in photo shoots.  He did not want to be a bodybuilder, he told just everyone that he wanted to have a girlfriend and have a family.  He had NO detail, yes he was veiny but to that extreme that he looked inflamed.  He did not have any proportion, symmetry or flowing muscle groups at all.  In the offseason he was 285 lbs, not precontest!!!!  Also, being as tall as Quinn makes your bodyweight mean even less.  In contrast, Nasser competed even at 295 lbs in the European tours!

Jim Quinn only looked good standing.  As soon as he got into a pose he just looked extremely bad, unproportinate and weird.  All his weaknesses came out.  For people like Quinn, a bodybuilding contest without poses would have been the best, lol.

Oh and he looked big next to Haney in that pic because Haney is obviously off his anabolics there.

Quinn had one of the worst physiques ever.  Big but looked like it had been put together by 12 different human beings - one biceps from that guy, one triceps from that guy, one calf from that guy, etc LOL.

Later Quinn had to move to New York where he started being a personal trainer as his TwinLab contract was over.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2008, 03:32:38 PM »
no doubt jim quinn was one of the bigger BB's of the early to mid 90's
and yes, he was hard and vascular
HOWEVER as bigbobs astutely points out
jim quinn lacked shape and symmetry and was EXTREMELY blocky in the waist and after Yates had the largest set of obliques in BB

Nasser absolutely destroys QUinn in terms of overall mass, shape, symmetry and conditioning

Nasser- Arnold classic champion, mr O runner up, NOC and Grand pRix winner multiple times

Jim quinn- any pro wins???

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2008, 03:44:22 PM »
Jim quinn- any pro wins???

Yes, Jim Quinn won the 1996 Max Nubaine show, with Dorian Yates as runner up.  They took turns beating each other throughout the years for the Max Nubaine show.  Yates was arguing to somehow fit in his racist tattoos into the judging criteria to give him the edge.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2008, 11:19:58 AM »
You desperate losers are so far out you now even want to compare Nasser to Jim Quinn. This is like comparing Chris Cormier with David Palumbo!

Jim Quinn used to workout at the same gym as Huge Nasser in the mid-90's at the Pacific Beach Gold's Gym.  Jim regularly on nubaine and always very negative, extremely depressed and never really trained hard, except for pics in photo shoots.  He did not want to be a bodybuilder, he told just everyone that he wanted to have a girlfriend and have a family.  He had NO detail, yes he was veiny but to that extreme that he looked inflamed.  He did not have any proportion, symmetry or flowing muscle groups at all.  In the offseason he was 285 lbs, not precontest!!!!  Also, being as tall as Quinn makes your bodyweight mean even less.  In contrast, Nasser competed even at 295 lbs in the European tours!

Jim Quinn only looked good standing.  As soon as he got into a pose he just looked extremely bad, unproportinate and weird.  All his weaknesses came out.  For people like Quinn, a bodybuilding contest without poses would have been the best, lol.

Oh and he looked big next to Haney in that pic because Haney is obviously off his anabolics there.

Quinn had one of the worst physiques ever.  Big but looked like it had been put together by 12 different human beings - one biceps from that guy, one triceps from that guy, one calf from that guy, etc LOL.

Later Quinn had to move to New York where he started being a personal trainer as his TwinLab contract was over.

Hahaha..... bobboobs is getting more delusional by the day.

First, Jim Quinn NEVER regularly trained at Gold's Gym in PB, NEVER. As part owner of PB Gold's Jim and Rick Stephens hated each other.

Second, Jim was in contest shape year round, NEVER off season.

Third, Jim was 290 in conest shape-he weighed in right in front of me on several occassions. Nasser was fat as a pig off season.

Now, I think Boobs is Nasser. T

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2008, 12:08:56 PM »
hahahha, exactly, the time tested, "you had to see him in person" defense. ::)
funny thing was ive "seen yates and nasser in person" and you know what squaddy? Yates killed Nasser.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2008, 12:33:06 PM »
funny thing was ive "seen yates and nasser in person" and you know what squaddy? Yates killed Nasser.

You got that right. ::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2008, 12:39:09 PM »
Hey Bobboobs, I have to ask....

Quinn had one of the worst physiques ever. 

You said you never knew who Jim Quinn was, so how would you come up with all of the above?? You're either lying, or you're Nasser?? Which is it??

And I hardly doubt these "Quinns" were harder than Nasser otherwise more people would have heard of them!

Which is it???

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »
Hahaha..... bobboobs is getting more delusional by the day.

First, Jim Quinn NEVER regularly trained at Gold's Gym in PB, NEVER. As part owner of PB Gold's Jim and Rick Stephens hated each other.

Second, Jim was in contest shape year round, NEVER off season.

Third, Jim was 290 in conest shape-he weighed in right in front of me on several occassions. Nasser was fat as a pig off season.

Now, I think Boobs is Nasser. T

Stick to comparing Jim Quinn to the likes of Greg Kovacs.  They're both tall, compete at heavy bodyweights, never accomplished much in bodybuilding (relative to Nasser), and both look like shit.  I'm actually not going to even going to compare the two anymore because it's just such a silly comparison, so no more Nasser vs. Quinn debate from my side.

Hey Bobboobs, I have to ask....

You said you never knew who Jim Quinn was, so how would you come up with all of the above?? You're either lying, or you're Nasser?? Which is it??

Which is it???

I had obviously heard of Jim Quinn and seen some pictures - I downplayed that a bit to undermine Quinn.  I also did some extra research in the hours after that post and before the isnightful in-depth post about him.  ;)