Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilder- Anthony Presciano  (Read 34214 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Natural Bodybuilder- Anthony Presciano
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 04:55:40 PM »
That's a fucking great physique for any age, and NOT anyone can look like that even with the best drugs.

affy

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 05:00:27 PM »
If Skip can be natural why can't this guy?   :-\

on a serious note, the word natural has changed to "running low dosage of mild toxicity supplements"

both him and skip are about as natural as this chicks menstrual cycle

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 06:58:55 PM »
He recently had a routine physical and blood test to check everything. It came out clean. His physician explains everything on it. If you like...you could go on his thread here and ask him to post the results of his blood test for everyone to look at. He'll be 70 this year, so he gets routine physicals to make sure all is running o.k.

I've stated I'm not going to try to prove he was natural every day of his life. It's not my interest or responsibility to do that. So I don't need a lecture or a rude "how the hell do you?" That's not polite. I don't feel bad for supporting Serge as a friend or thinking that people can show consideration when talking to him given the fact that he is a legendary bodybuilder and has more to offer than advice about drugs.
I didn't know a physical was the equivalent of a doping test. Hell, this physician probably prescribes the steroids to him if he is on HRT. I'm not interested in asking Serge about his drug use since he has decided to lie about it. I don't need steroid advice from him either. My response was to you, since you are either ignorant on the subject or are playing this like a politician. I hope it's not the former since that would be pretty sad, believing that Serge might have been a lifetime natty.

I didn't mean to be rude in my delivery.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 07:01:04 PM »
Richard Ramirez got swole
Ba ha ha. Someone photoshop a pentagram on his head.
?

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 07:03:09 PM »
Good Bodybuilder who is natural and trains hard.  All these people say you cant be over 220lbs and be natural.. thats wrong.  Many people who are natural are over 215-240lbs.  You can see him in BSN ads and in natural bodybuilder magazine.  Many people give up and go to steroids and dont even try.   

http://www.bsnonline.net/teambsn/team_bio.php?name=Anthony&sec=bio#

he pretty  :P

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »
ALL DRUGS. SORRY.
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 08:29:53 PM »
Quickie
O

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 04:25:10 AM »
all drugs

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2008, 04:52:37 AM »
Ive seen some amazing naturals BIG but at moderate to high bodyfats, when the cutting happens guess what they lose there impressiveness there shadows of there former selves
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2008, 09:16:27 AM »

Good Bodybuilder who is natural and trains hard.  All these people say you cant be over 220lbs and be natural.. thats wrong.  Many people who are natural are over 215-240lbs.  You can see him in BSN ads and in natural bodybuilder magazine.  Many people give up and go to steroids and dont even try.   

http://www.bsnonline.net/teambsn/team_bio.php?name=Anthony&sec=bio#

MY boyfriend looks like this and weighs around 195 lbs.  I can attest that he is completely natural.  I believe that this man can be natural.  Then again, maybe he made it to this stage the easy way.

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 07:07:25 PM »
In a interview he said he never took any type of drugs.  He has competed and been offered but chose not to take anything.  Just shows you that you can be big without drugs.  So many people will lie and say hes on juice just because he weighs over 250lbs or has a good build.  Just mad because they wasted money on drugs that did nothing.. when in the end they just have a gut or deformed arms or shoulders and gained nothing.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2008, 05:24:40 AM »
In a interview he said he never took any type of drugs.  He has competed and been offered but chose not to take anything.  Just shows you that you can be big without drugs.  So many people will lie and say hes on juice just because he weighs over 250lbs or has a good build.  Just mad because they wasted money on drugs that did nothing.. when in the end they just have a gut or deformed arms or shoulders and gained nothing.

Although he could be lying about never using drugs, they do do that too.

I'm on the fence with this..I certainly think his physique is possible with no drugs. The lack of crazy traps and shoulders adds weight to his claims.
O

wylllis100

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 05:40:37 AM »
Who is the guy that said that its possible to get to 220lb natural? ha ha you forgot to add at what height.....

That guy could well be natural, looks good.  As for surge being natural at the moment, its just my opinion but I dont believe it.  He is nearly 70 which means his natural test levels would be very low, too low IMO to hold onto that amount of muscle.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2008, 05:45:37 AM »

frank sepe looked awesome jacked.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2008, 06:29:55 AM »

frank sepe looked awesome jacked.
He was smart relised he could not become a Pro and took his modelling career to great heights,also looked good natural.A physique most naturals strive for.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2008, 06:33:00 AM »
He was smart relised he could not become a Pro and took his modelling career to great heights,also looked good natural.A physique most naturals strive for.
sepe looked huge in the north americas he took 4th was offseason 270,crazy leg vascularity.he still had a good face,but u can see he actually looks younger now without all the extra weight.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2008, 06:34:04 AM »
Sepe isn't a lifetime natural.
O

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2008, 06:41:00 AM »

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2008, 03:59:50 PM »
he not natural  he is not close to being natural   nor does he claim tro be natural   

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2008, 04:26:35 PM »
Who is the guy that said that its possible to get to 220lb natural? ha ha you forgot to add at what height.....

That guy could well be natural, looks good.  As for surge being natural at the moment, its just my opinion but I dont believe it.  He is nearly 70 which means his natural test levels would be very low, too low IMO to hold onto that amount of muscle.

Its possible.. doesn't really matter to much on height.  I seen many guys under 6ft who weight 220lbs with very low body fat and are natural.  Thats just an excuse.  Its all about what you eat and how you train.   

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2008, 02:12:07 AM »
Presciano dude looks good nonetheless
Air Falcon

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2008, 02:20:36 AM »