Author Topic: Tell us about some of the characters at your gym!  (Read 10713 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Tell us about some of the characters at your gym!
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2008, 05:49:09 PM »
My gym is great for finding odd characters. The best is this guy who is about 6'3" and probably 240 lbs. He looks like he has great genetics for bodybuilding, but he's completely insane. He literally powerwalks into the gym with this pissed off expression everyday and glares everyone down. He does like 10 sets of tricep pushdowns and then continues to just walk around the gym like he's going somewhere. He sets up the flat benches and uses them as hurdles.... it's ridiculous. If you make eye contact with him, he will keep his eyes focused on yours until you look away. I tested him once to see how long he would stare and we went for almost 2 minutes. He scares the sh*t out of me.

Then we have multiple morbidly obese "trainers" who try to correct people's form while eating chicken mcnuggets off of the shelf-gut that protrudes out in front of them.

We also have a man with only stubs for arms who doesn't stop laughing and talking to himself throughout the workout and does dips and pushups on his stubs.

;D

that made me laugh
Z

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 05:50:36 PM »
We have a MMA god who does slow waist level kicks on a Bosu black side up of course!!! ::)
Spirit of Truth

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 05:53:28 PM »
;D

that made me laugh

haha I thought he was going to walk across the gym and kill me. I'm almost positive that he has rabies.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 05:57:18 PM »
My gym has a guy...looks like a early 40's white red-neck construction worker w/mullet who comes in in jeans, work boots and button on the front plaid.  Goes to the exercise mat and starts to do Tai Chi moves in front of the mirrors.  But he only knows like 2 moves and just does a quarter turn-->same two moves-->quarter turn-->same to moves for about 15 minutes and then leaves the gym.

Beat that!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 05:58:29 PM »
My gym is great for finding odd characters. The best is this guy who is about 6'3" and probably 240 lbs. He looks like he has great genetics for bodybuilding, but he's completely insane. He literally powerwalks into the gym with this pissed off expression everyday and glares everyone down. He does like 10 sets of tricep pushdowns and then continues to just walk around the gym like he's going somewhere. He sets up the flat benches and uses them as hurdles.... it's ridiculous. If you make eye contact with him, he will keep his eyes focused on yours until you look away. I tested him once to see how long he would stare and we went for almost 2 minutes. He scares the sh*t out of me.

Then we have multiple morbidly obese "trainers" who try to correct people's form while eating chicken mcnuggets off of the shelf-gut that protrudes out in front of them.

We also have a man with only stubs for arms who doesn't stop laughing and talking to himself throughout the workout and does dips and pushups on his stubs.

Man that place sounds like an insane asylum.  My God the pestilence!

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 06:00:10 PM »
We have a MMA god who does slow waist level kicks on a Bosu black side up of course!!! ::)

Haha, why would someone even pay for a gym membership to do this kind of thing? I have people who do the same silly stuff.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 06:00:50 PM »
My gym has a guy...looks like a early 40's white red-neck construction worker w/mullet who comes in in jeans, work boots and button on the front plaid.  Goes to the exercise mat and starts to do Tai Chi moves in front of the mirrors.  But he only knows like 2 moves and just does a quarter turn-->same two moves-->quarter turn-->same to moves for about 15 minutes and then leaves the gym.

Beat that!

Haha that's awesome, especially if he keeps up and do that week after week!

How come he doesn't do that at home? Maybe it's no fun unless someone is watching  :D
Z

tomgreynolds

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 06:01:56 PM »
Man that place sounds like an insane asylum.  My God the pestilence!

No insane asylum, just good old LA Fitness!

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 06:37:19 PM »
this guy that everytime a hot chic is in his area training he gets on the phone to talk about a million dollar deal

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2008, 12:47:16 AM »
this guy that everytime a hot chic is in his area training he gets on the phone to talk about a million dollar deal

Hahahaha!!! he's on getbig for sure!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 12:50:50 AM »
Female, 5.6, blond hair (ponytail), tight and beautiful squat ass, always wearing the same pink sweater, no tits (im not a tittyman so i don't give a shit)

She always amuses me during my sets.   

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2008, 01:10:51 AM »
we have a bunch of interesting characters at the local gym

* skinny guy, 140 lb soaking wet.. trains in the gym as long as i do or perhaps even longer.. about 7 years. havent changed abit. looks the same the day i entered the gym. he claims to be working on his strength  ::). always loads the machines with weight he obviously cant handle.. then sits on the machine for like 5 minutes "concentrating". after that he proceeds on doing a quater rep, sometimes just unracking the weight is enough of a challange for him. does a rep.. waits for about a minute with a "static hold" with arms fully extended, racks the weight.. sits on the machine for another 10 minutes preparing for the next set.. more often than not he will just get up after the 10 minutes, realize that he was unable to reach the desired level of concentration and proceed on to the next machine doing the same as described above. he obviously has all the equipment ranging from belts, wraps etc. fun guy.. you should see him deadlift. :o once he was deadlifting, i was horrified, so i asked him before his another "set" if i should dial 9-1 and hold my hand on the 1 in case something happens to call the ambulance while he is performing a set ;D obviously he didnt get the joke.

* a bunch of roidheads, one of them is huge, looks great even though he is injured now and barely trains. i asked him how much he was on he said 3-4g without coming off for a couple of years, and it shows, has great genetics/response. you can tell this guy is a bodybuilder even if he wasnt big, tmichael sweatshirt, 3 layers of other "hardcore" shirts, baggy pants in rediculous colors, high top otomix shoes.

* another roidhead who weighs like 130kg on a permabulk, he loves slin and gh, you can tell that by his gut. guy isn't too strong for someone on that much gear. usually does a set.. goes away to chat with his buddies, comes back. loves doing half squats with lots of weight.

we also have some cool hard training dudes, two guys who train HIT and are very concentrated, textbook form, you can see those guys are serious.
needless to say that the squatrack is pretty much empty most of the time, except when someone decides to do some biceps curls in it.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2008, 01:28:15 AM »
we have a bunch of interesting characters at the local gym

* skinny guy, 140 lb soaking wet.. trains in the gym as long as i do or perhaps even longer.. about 7 years. havent changed abit. looks the same the day i entered the gym. he claims to be working on his strength  ::). always loads the machines with weight he obviously cant handle.. then sits on the machine for like 5 minutes "concentrating". after that he proceeds on doing a quater rep, sometimes just unracking the weight is enough of a challange for him. does a rep.. waits for about a minute with a "static hold" with arms fully extended, racks the weight.. sits on the machine for another 10 minutes preparing for the next set.. more often than not he will just get up after the 10 minutes, realize that he was unable to reach the desired level of concentration and proceed on to the next machine doing the same as described above. he obviously has all the equipment ranging from belts, wraps etc. fun guy.. you should see him deadlift. :o once he was deadlifting, i was horrified, so i asked him before his another "set" if i should dial 9-1 and hold my hand on the 1 in case something happens to call the ambulance while he is performing a set ;D obviously he didnt get the joke.

* a bunch of roidheads, one of them is huge, looks great even though he is injured now and barely trains. i asked him how much he was on he said 3-4g without coming off for a couple of years, and it shows, has great genetics/response. you can tell this guy is a bodybuilder even if he wasnt big, tmichael sweatshirt, 3 layers of other "hardcore" shirts, baggy pants in rediculous colors, high top otomix shoes.

* another roidhead who weighs like 130kg on a permabulk, he loves slin and gh, you can tell that by his gut. guy isn't too strong for someone on that much gear. usually does a set.. goes away to chat with his buddies, comes back. loves doing half squats with lots of weight.

we also have some cool hard training dudes, two guys who train HIT and are very concentrated, textbook form, you can see those guys are serious.
needless to say that the squatrack is pretty much empty most of the time, except when someone decides to do some biceps curls in it.
I was guilty of this today  :'(

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2008, 01:49:27 AM »
nothing special besides our local retards

fat guy with ethiopian calves taking pictures of himself in the windows while screaming epic, brutal, bullshit

squadfather trains at your gym?
b

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2008, 01:51:56 AM »
have a good one.   yesterday a guy at the gym was asked how many carbs does he eat a day?  he replied this  " i have not eaten carbs in five years"     

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2008, 01:54:37 AM »
A guy came in wearing hiking gear and a wide-brimmed hat.  Walked on the treadmill for about 5 minutes before just standing still on it so it would throw him off the back.  Then he got back on, stood still, and got thrown off again. He repeated this about 8 times.  Then he stood infront of one of the air conditioning units and waves his arms above his head for 5 minutes - trying to dry off his armpits.  Then he walked over to his back and pulled out a small bag of biscuits and sat down on a bench and ate them for awhile.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2008, 02:05:37 AM »
Local guy who comes in my gym, born with some defect where he cant bend his knees, goes everywhere outside on a Bicycle without any pedals and uses his feet to move along, we call him Johnny Straightlegs.I feel bad for him but looking at the way he acts you would think he gets more pussy than the local cat shelter, has latest haircut, diamond earings, always wearing a vest with the worst case of ILS since Rambo 3 along with Quivering 12inch biceps that havnt changed in 5 years.He waddles round the gym with so much attitude, looking everyone up and down after he finishes a brutal set of 130 on the bench for 6 reps with 3inch ROM.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2008, 02:09:30 AM »
 :D :D :Dhere's my gym , and here's the fitness instructor....gYM'S OWNER IS A CHICK AND SHE HAS A STRIPPER BOYBAND THAT DOES SHOWS COREOGRAPHED ON THE 8TH OF MARCH...I told him that he would be a great stripper and he agreed so he joined our local " chippendale's " boy7band ( all guys are skiny as fuck...he is the most muscular in the bunch :) ).sO HE IS ALWAYS PRANCING AROUND THE GYM AFTER SAUNA WITH ONLY A TOWEL. hE IS EVEN MORE NARCISISTIC THAN MEIF U CAN BELIEVE THAT....SO i TALKED HIMINTO A FEW PHOTOS  SO HE CAN " CHECK HIS PROGRESS.....HE DID A BIT OF DBOL IN THE PAST...BUT NOW HE IS AFRAID OF HIS LIVER TO CROSS TO THE DARK SIDE....I present u LEO  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

He is a nice kid but always reluctant to learn....for example : he has this show in 1 month and he plans to get cut in last 2 weeks with adding a bit of cardio and some l carnitine.....won't touch roids but hopes to hit 182lbs lean ( he is 165 now , ) and told me " Fuck d-bol , I'll get to 182 lbs by summer time with creatine , proteine , and Megamass " hahahahahaha ....He is stuck at exactly 165 for the last 4 years and does not adgree with me that he already hit his natural ceiling and needs aas to go beyond . Too bad because he has nice shape and could even compete succesfully.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2008, 02:14:04 AM »
A guy came in wearing hiking gear and a wide-brimmed hat.  Walked on the treadmill for about 5 minutes before just standing still on it so it would throw him off the back.  Then he got back on, stood still, and got thrown off again. He repeated this about 8 times.  Then he stood infront of one of the air conditioning units and waves his arms above his head for 5 minutes - trying to dry off his armpits.  Then he walked over to his back and pulled out a small bag of biscuits and sat down on a bench and ate them for awhile.

HAHAHA!!

Sounds like he was hiking or something. ;D
No doubt about it...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2008, 02:15:24 AM »
:D :D :Dhere's my gym , and here's the fitness instructor....gYM'S OWNER IS A CHICK AND SHE HAS A STRIPPER BOYBAND THAT DOES SHOWS COREOGRAPHED ON THE 8TH OF MARCH....sO HE IS ALWAYS PRANCING AROUND THE GYM AFTER SAUNA WITH ONLY A TOWEL. hE IS EVEN MORE NARCISISTIC THAN MEIF U CAN BELIEVE THAT....SO i TALKED HIMINTO A FEW PHOTOS  SO HE CAN " CHECK HIS PROGRESS.....HE DID A BIT OF DBOL IN THE PAST...BUT NOW HE IS AFRAID OF HIS LIVER TO CROSS TO THE DARK SIDE....I present u LEO  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Im more worried about the "man" taking his picture in the mirror, who cant wait to run home and upload them to his computer so he can furiously masturbate, all under the disguise of taking the picture to mock him on the internet.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2008, 02:20:09 AM »
Im more worried about the "man" taking his picture in the mirror, who cant wait to run home and upload them to his computer so he can furiously masturbate, all under the disguise of taking the picture to mock him on the internet.
no mocking...I said he is a really nice kid but livingin a dream world at 24 and is just funny how he acts around the gym....that's me in the mirror....:) ....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2008, 02:20:28 AM »

Are you saying that taking pics of a man posing in a gym just wearing a towel and then uploading the pics and posting them on the internet is gayer than, well, taking pics of someone posing in a gym wearing just a towel?
No doubt about it...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2008, 02:31:27 AM »
Are you saying that taking pics of a man posing in a gym just wearing a towel and then uploading the pics and posting them on the internet is gayer than, well, taking pics of someone posing in a gym wearing just a towel?
I'm saying that u finding something gay in that pic means that there's sumthin big and hard probing your inquisitive mind when u spot a guy in a towel  ;) :D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2008, 02:36:08 AM »
I'm saying that u finding something gay in that pic means that there's sumthin big and hard probing your inquisitive mind when u spot a guy in a towel  ;) :D

So let me guess, you weren't sure if this was slightly gay behaviour, so you took pics of him and went home to "study" them?
Hhahaha oh brother ::)
No doubt about it...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2008, 02:43:33 AM »
So let me guess, you weren't sure if this was slightly gay behaviour, so you took pics of him and went home to "study" them?
Hhahaha oh brother ::)

HAHA, Seriously what reason does any straight man have for taking pictures of a half naked "guy" in a towel then keeping them on his hard drive?