Author Topic: Steroid Monkeys: Attention! Who is one?  (Read 10244 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Attn: ALL you "Steroid Monkeys"...
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2008, 03:15:35 AM »
If you had read my post, i said the dosage makes the poison.

Professional athletes (not bodybuilders) are most likely to be on low to average doses of human grade legit products under medical supervision and are tested regularly, which means they get on and off. Nothing against that, it fine for me.

UG lab literally contain "S H I T" (= feces) due to filthy surroundings. Then all the stacking of roids, high doses, additional medication of all sorts play a role too.

And don't you guys keep telling me gyno and hairloss don't occur, as YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT ON EVERY BODYBUILDING STAGE AT ANY CONTEST!

I don't know what you guys have, all i'm saying is

a) I hate recreational juicing arrogant idiots that train half assed to look good in a club and
b) guys that ABUSE steroids and medication in sense of high dosages and wild stacking and
c) all undrground labs.

I couldn't care less if anybody wants to juice, as long as he isn't getting on my nerves with it. All that "I feel like superman on steroids" is total crap and just shows your insecurity issues. If it wasn't roids, these people would be abusing some other drug. They are scum.

Spot on man absolutely 100% spot on

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: Steroid Monkeys: Attention! Who is one?
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2008, 03:27:14 AM »
oh who cares.........

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2008, 03:40:27 AM »
oh who cares.........

hint: you are not forced to participate. if you don't care, you don't need to post. if you have nothing to say, stfu.

hope this helps.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2008, 11:49:20 AM »

Professional athletes (not bodybuilders) are most likely to be on low to average doses of human grade legit products under medical supervision and are tested regularly, which means they get on and off. Nothing against that, it fine for me.

UG lab literally contain "S H I T" (= feces) due to filthy surroundings. Then all the stacking of roids, high doses, additional medication of all sorts play a role too.

And don't you guys keep telling me gyno and hairloss don't occur, as YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT ON EVERY BODYBUILDING STAGE AT ANY CONTEST!

a) I hate recreational juicing arrogant idiots that train half assed to look good in a club and
b) guys that ABUSE steroids and medication in sense of high dosages and wild stacking and
c) all undrground labs.

I couldn't care less if anybody wants to juice, as long as he isn't getting on my nerves with it. All that "I feel like superman on steroids" is total crap and just shows your insecurity issues. If it wasn't roids, these people would be abusing some other drug. They are scum.

what do you think of women that get breast implants to look good in a club?  what other reason is there to use juice?  competing in local bodybuilding shows?

you are the last person that should talk about insecurity issues, besides "hank wood" you are arguably the biggest hater here

in person, i noticed that the guys that hate on more muscular guys are the guys that need alcohol to talk to women, is that you?

what proof do you have that they would use some other drug if not for juice?  juice is more respectable than alcohol or rec drugs, at least you have something to gain with juice

according to studies, a large amount of users are top businessmen and people that contribute a lot to society, you think you are better than them?

E
E

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2008, 03:35:03 PM »
Im not...yet anyway. ;D

Jason

Alex23

« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2008, 04:41:16 PM »
Im not...yet anyway. ;D

Jason

Never say never... I'm very curious how beasts like us would unleash ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Who here on gebig would consider himself a Steroid Monkey?
« Reply #106 on: February 09, 2008, 07:18:32 PM »
9 months clean. I look like a Backstreet Boy now, just like you Starkey!
Have some heart.  Try gaining 12lbs of lean mass naturally in the next year.  Remember, any fool can get big with drugs.
N

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2008, 02:44:12 AM »
what do you think of women that get breast implants to look good in a club?  what other reason is there to use juice?  competing in local bodybuilding shows?

you are the last person that should talk about insecurity issues, besides "hank wood" you are arguably the biggest hater here

in person, i noticed that the guys that hate on more muscular guys are the guys that need alcohol to talk to women, is that you?

what proof do you have that they would use some other drug if not for juice?  juice is more respectable than alcohol or rec drugs, at least you have something to gain with juice

according to studies, a large amount of users are top businessmen and people that contribute a lot to society, you think you are better than them?

E

hahahaha, meltdown.
I hate women with implants, they are shallow insecure little twats. I like women with university degrees, my wife has five if you care.
I don't drink as well, and i bet my ass i'm the most secure and happy person on the whole board.
I just have a strange humor and a dislike for drug users of all kinds. Which, on a BB board, makes me seem as quite the hater maybe, because 70% here are drug user of some kind.

As for my proof, do you really neglect that many many many roids user do not only do roids but other medication and drugs on the side? Niggga pleeeeze, go to the steroid board or open a drug poll on the general board, as there have been many times before. These people openly admit that they do all sorts of stuff.

And yes, i am better than these people, because i contribute a lot to society as well, but WITHOUT HAVING TO BOOST ORGANIZED CRIME due to buying illegal drugs. Hope this helps, "earl".

P.S.
Are you the type that needs roids to talk to women, because otherwise you're insecure and small? Pathetic.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 10, 2008, 02:48:19 AM »
 What I do is right and there is no need to worry.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2008, 11:07:41 AM »
hahahaha, meltdown.
I hate women with implants, they are shallow insecure little twats. I like women with university degrees, my wife has five if you care.
I don't drink as well, and i bet my ass i'm the most secure and happy person on the whole board.
I just have a strange humor and a dislike for drug users of all kinds. Which, on a BB board, makes me seem as quite the hater maybe, because 70% here are drug user of some kind.

As for my proof, do you really neglect that many many many roids user do not only do roids but other medication and drugs on the side? Niggga pleeeeze, go to the steroid board or open a drug poll on the general board, as there have been many times before. These people openly admit that they do all sorts of stuff.

And yes, i am better than these people, because i contribute a lot to society as well, but WITHOUT HAVING TO BOOST ORGANIZED CRIME due to buying illegal drugs. Hope this helps, "earl".

P.S.
Are you the type that needs roids to talk to women, because otherwise you're insecure and small? Pathetic.

it's good that you don't drink and do look down on women with implants, at least you aren't a hypocrite

you aren't the most secure and happy person here, you would be above hating bodybuilders on a bodybuilding board if you were

yes many steroid users use other drugs, and many don't

you are not better than the lawyers, doctors, and successful businessmen that use steroids, not hating just stating a fact ;D

steroid use is illegal due to ignorance, if it's wrong than so is cosmetic surgery, which has been proven to kill

i've never used roids or any drug in my life, it just baffles me that people could be so anti steroids in a place entirely focused on pro bodybuilding

E

E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2008, 11:14:13 AM »

Then why all the pics of german beer and french wine?  ::) Alcohol leads to thousands getting killed on the road a year.. It's a hardcore drug that's completely legal just because it plays a central role in most cultures.

And there wouldn't be organized crime if drugs were decriminalized and taxed.

c) all undrground labs.

lol why would you care what some other idiot is doing? All the things you're talking about hardly constitute an offense.  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2008, 02:50:21 PM »
Then why all the pics of german beer and french wine?  ::) Alcohol leads to thousands getting killed on the road a year.. It's a hardcore drug that's completely legal just because it plays a central role in most cultures.

lol why would you care what some other idiot is doing? All the things you're talking about hardly constitute an offense.  :-\

Calm the fuck down drama queen...

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2008, 03:16:13 PM »
hahahaha, meltdown.

P.S.
You dont like fake boobs?  That's just unAmerican.  No fake tits and no alcohol,wow you must have boring weekends

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #113 on: February 10, 2008, 03:20:31 PM »
Calm the fuck down drama queen...

You don't agree then?

I was using alcohol as an example of something in society that's legal but also very troublesome at the same time. It's funny to me how someone can drink and call for the banning of other less dangerous drugs because they're worried about gym rats and guidos juicing to look impressive in clubs. Those aren't very valid reasons.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 11, 2008, 01:41:05 AM »
You dont like fake boobs?  That's just unAmerican.  No fake tits and no alcohol,wow you must have boring weekends

I'm not american.  ;D ;D ;D

I have to keep a certain level of bias, don't you think?  ;D ;D

Buying controlled substances is a crime. I don't give a shit wether roids should be controlled or not as i don't take them and will not, they are now and thus illegal.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 11, 2008, 01:41:39 AM »

it's good that you don't drink and do look down on women with implants, at least you aren't a hypocrite

you aren't the most secure and happy person here, you would be above hating bodybuilders on a bodybuilding board if you were

you are not better than the lawyers, doctors, and successful businessmen that use steroids, not hating just stating a fact ;D

steroid use is illegal due to ignorance, if it's wrong than so is cosmetic surgery, which has been proven to kill

i've never used roids or any drug in my life, it just baffles me that people could be so anti steroids in a place entirely focused on pro bodybuilding

E

good post, i see your point.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 11, 2008, 02:17:22 AM »

E

Earl the very reason that Bodybuilding is riddled with drugs and in my opinion wrong behaviour unhealthy lifestyle is reason enough for me to fight this thing.
I know I'm fighting a loosing battle, but what do I have to loose? In fact I have only to gain, If due to my and DK's post we can start a thinking process that encourages people to discuss this problem in our sport that we have won as far as I can see.
Simply excepting that this sports cancer is drugs and that there is nothing we can do about it is absolutely wrong.
In fact the main arguments for so many here is simply: If you are against drug usage in Bodybuilding than you are against bodybuilding as such couldn't be further from the truth.
I concider myself a die hard fan of Bodybuilding but the way it was meant to be, natural healthy living, a sport that makes you feel good a sport that brings you closer to yourself and your body.

Trust me there are way more people out there that feel the same way we do but are simply to scared to open their mouth.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: February 11, 2008, 03:34:33 AM »

c) all undrground labs.

Some UG labs definitely make shit (in a bathtub for example) but in my country allmost all well known UG stuff is made in a highly sterile environment.  Most fakes also look like HG products.   

You just need to know who to trust.

And about the health issue, just use the stuff in moderation All drugs, medicines and even common foodsources can make you ill when taken in large amounts. Genetics also come into play.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 11, 2008, 06:11:09 AM »
Some UG labs definitely make shit (in a bathtub for example) but in my country allmost all well known UG stuff is made in a highly sterile environment.  Most fakes also look like HG products.   

You just need to know who to trust.

And about the health issue, just use the stuff in moderation All drugs, medicines and even common foodsources can make you ill when taken in large amounts. Genetics also come into play.

so where are you from?

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 11, 2008, 06:26:06 AM »
Im in the PCT of my 2nd cycle.

Personally i think the so called true naturals are idiots. Training with a bit of juice is MUCH better. No soreness, harder workouts, better pump and results. Side-effects: none.

There are side-effects to steroids. Even if you had no hair loss or gyno issues, there are side-effects. When you come off your cycle your body is producing very little testosterone, if any. Which can cause some emotional problems.

If you are taking letro with your PCT, say good-bye to your sex drive. These are "side-effects."

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2008, 06:42:47 AM »
There are side-effects to steroids. Even if you had no hair loss or gyno issues, there are side-effects. When you come off your cycle your body is producing very little testosterone, if any. Which can cause some emotional problems.

If you are taking letro with your PCT, say good-bye to your sex drive. These are "side-effects."

How come i don't experience any of these effects? Sex drive is always good, even in my pct. About so called "emotional" problems: depends on how stable you are in general. This has nothing to do with it. 

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2008, 06:46:51 AM »
hahahaha, meltdown.

Ok, you had me up to here... COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2008, 06:55:36 AM »
Ok, you had me up to here... COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

No why?

She did one in Japan and after that 2 B.A. and 2 M.A. in germany. She's pretty smart.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2008, 07:14:26 AM »

I would take steroids in a heartbeat if I didn't have good genetics, being big rules.

I'm with you A23, sometimes i get a wild hair up my ass and wonder what I'd look like if i did a few quality cycles, but it passes