Author Topic: Quincy Taylor: Do he owe Dave Jacobs money?  (Read 25391 times)

Cut260

• Getbig II
  • All I have in this world are my balls and my word
Re: Quincy Taylor: Do he owe Dave Jacobs money?
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2008, 04:44:44 PM »
How come the media decided to put the "sold to the Cowboys/Falcons" line in your mouth and not in Atwood's? 

I think it is because Art did not have any association with the NFL or with any players that I have ever been aware of. 

It was obvious and easy for anybody to put together by who I spent time with and associated myself with that I had a lot of contacts with professional athletes in a lot of different sports areas.  I mean shit there are pictures all over the internet, My Space, Photo Bucket, slide, even get big, MD, FLEX - I mean there are a ton of places where there are pictures of me and lots of people together. 

What can you do about that? It does not take long for anyone to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

If anything comes out in press, tv etc. I will be happy to tell you what is true and what is not.  I have already gone under the chopping block by admitting my guilt in federal court about what I did, I have no reason or benefit by lying to you guys... and girls =)

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2008, 04:49:23 PM »
This whole thing is like a David Mamet play or movie..If you get an offer from Hollywood for your story be sure to include getbig in it... ;D

Hell yeah.  If it happens will Ron allow me give a free plug for Get Big?

Can I have some blue stars along with my avatar?... lol

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2008, 04:59:54 PM »
Hey I finally found it where you guys can download and see it without having to go to the PACER system and pay to download my case info.  As I have said all of this has been available to the public since my indictment in May 2007. 

Here is the link to my indictment 

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1114steroidssupersedingindictment2.pdf

Here is the link to my plea agreement

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/11-07/1114steroidsjacobsstatement.pdf

FINALLY you guys and girls can read with your own eyes.....

ENJOY and to all the haters who made up the rumors and pointed fingers.... Kiss my ass.  Youre all looking pretty stupid right about now

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2008, 05:05:45 PM »
David, how do you feel that you are a political pawn and the purpose of your bust is just to get media attention on you instead of real issues in the world?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »
Hell yeah.  If it happens will Ron allow me give a free plug for Get Big?

Can I have some blue stars along with my avatar?... lol

totaly, Ron is so Hollywood ;D

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2008, 05:24:47 PM »
I think it is because Art did not have any association with the NFL or with any players that I have ever been aware of. 

It was obvious and easy for anybody to put together by who I spent time with and associated myself with that I had a lot of contacts with professional athletes in a lot of different sports areas.  I mean shit there are pictures all over the internet, My Space, Photo Bucket, slide, even get big, MD, FLEX - I mean there are a ton of places where there are pictures of me and lots of people together. 

What can you do about that? It does not take long for anyone to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

If anything comes out in press, tv etc. I will be happy to tell you what is true and what is not.  I have already gone under the chopping block by admitting my guilt in federal court about what I did, I have no reason or benefit by lying to you guys... and girls =)

That's fair.....there was the stink about Lehr, so I guess it makes sense.

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2008, 05:24:54 PM »
David, how do you feel that you are a political pawn and the purpose of your bust is just to get media attention on you instead of real issues in the world?

Excellent question Matt.

Let me put it this way.  I joined the Marines when I was 17 years old.  I defended the rights of people to even come on here and bash me and attack me whether its true or not and whether I like it or not.  why? because its their constitutional right to be assholes, and I believed in what I was doing and I am proud of what I did to this day. 

I decided to throw away my civil rights, and put myself in harms way in order to serve my country.  I swore an oath to defend it against enemies both foreign and domestic.  The funny thing is trying to define who the real enemy is.  Is it the guy in the desert trying to fight for what he believes or is it the guy behind a desk using his pen the same way the other guys use IEDs.  There is a very fine line there, but the benefit of being a Marine is you dont have to think or decide - you just do your job and you try to bring your men home alive.

I was a pawn when I was in the Marines.  A tool used to exercise the political agenda of the government.

Nothing has changed but the dates. 

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2008, 05:29:39 PM »
I was a pawn when I was in the Marines.  A tool used to exercise the political agenda of the government.

Now don't get all melodramatic on us.....

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2008, 05:37:01 PM »
Now don't get all melodramatic on us.....

LOL  yeah I know.  That was some 60 minutes kind of stuff wasnt it...

OK enough of that sappy stuff... Back to that vanilla gorilla Quincy Taylor.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2008, 05:42:29 PM »
... Back to that vanilla gorilla Quincy Taylor.

Do you know that Gavin Kane aka Jeffrey Rock guy that was supposed to be Quincy's "trainer"? Was he a former national level competitor like he claimed?

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2008, 05:48:02 PM »

Still dont know me?  Hmmmmmm. 

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2008, 05:59:34 PM »
Do you know that Gavin Kane aka Jeffrey Rock guy that was supposed to be Quincy's "trainer"? Was he a former national level competitor like he claimed?

When was he supposed to be training Quincy?  From November 2005 until shortly after my case I was working with Quincy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2008, 06:01:18 PM »
Still dont know me?  Hmmmmmm. 
Hmmm. Where are you registered? I'll send you guys a gift.  :-X      ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2008, 06:02:03 PM »
Excellent question Matt.

Let me put it this way.  I joined the Marines when I was 17 years old.  I defended the rights of people to even come on here and bash me and attack me whether its true or not and whether I like it or not.  why? because its their constitutional right to be assholes, and I believed in what I was doing and I am proud of what I did to this day. 

I decided to throw away my civil rights, and put myself in harms way in order to serve my country.  I swore an oath to defend it against enemies both foreign and domestic.  The funny thing is trying to define who the real enemy is.  Is it the guy in the desert trying to fight for what he believes or is it the guy behind a desk using his pen the same way the other guys use IEDs.  There is a very fine line there, but the benefit of being a Marine is you dont have to think or decide - you just do your job and you try to bring your men home alive.

I hear you.

Numerous world experts such as economists, sociologists, psychologists, and others, have determined what types of changes need to be made in government in order for progress to be made.  Charging you for steroid crimes will not help society in any way, and rest assured, it is all very deliberate to serve other agendas.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2008, 06:09:14 PM »
Hmmm. Where are you registered? I'll send you guys a gift.  :-X      ;)

HA!  Sports Authority.  QT needs a jock strap.  Extra Small for his no nuts.....

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2008, 06:13:47 PM »
Cut260 should team up with Nasser and gh15 and be the third wizard of truth.

They will be like superheros.

in all seriousness CUT260, what is your opinion of the Nasser interviews on bb.com?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »
Best way to get him back?  How long does he diet for a show and how much money does he spend on competition prep?  Just wait til hes about 1-2 weeks out from a show after a long grueling prep in a show he has a good chance at doing well in....and have someoone baseball bat his knees....ruin his whole show, prep, etc...cost him lots of $$$ etc.....paybacks a biotch...this is probably the worst i can think of...taking a bb out of a show they busted their buts for

You still need to read this

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2008, 06:18:22 PM »
Genius idea you have there

spinnis

« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2008, 06:24:37 PM »
Hes a damn big black monkey thatīs for sure..

I wouldnīt mess with s dude that size without a damn baseball bat in my hand :D

Seriously just have someone break his knees...

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2008, 06:43:58 PM »

Why do you think he looked like absolute ass for the Europa and the Olympia.  I had his bitch ass stressing 24/7

I did not need to threaten anything physical.  He already knows I know people who would love to see him cry, and trust me he may weigh 340lbs (thanks to me by the way) but he still does not want to tangle with me I promise you that.  Just because he is QT 340 lbs and some wanna be gangster does not mean he wants to start some shit with someone who has actually been there done that.  However any physical threats would not accomplish anything positive (at least for me) and it would only open up more problems not solutions.

However I bombarded him with messages and texts letting him know what info I had on him, what I would do if he screwed me over and that I would let all of you know what a piece of shit he is if he screwed me over and did not pay me the money he owes me.  He was calling people left and right crying, whining and acting like a little girl talking about he saved all the text messages I sent him, if anything happens to him David did it, etc. etc. etc.  I had him so freaked out he could not even spell the word diet much less actually do one.

Hence the vanilla gorilla made an ass of himself.

You are right.  Psychological destruction is much harder and longer lasting than anything physical.  You can heal a wound.  you cant stop living in fear.

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2008, 06:47:50 PM »
Why do you think he looked like absolute ass for the Europa and the Olympia.  I had his bitch ass stressing 24/7

I did not need to threaten anything physical.  He already knows I know people who would love to see him cry, and trust me he may weigh 340lbs (thanks to me by the way) but he still does not want to tangle with me I promise you that.  Just because he is QT 340 lbs and some wanna be gangster does not mean he wants to start some shit with someone who has actually been there done that.  However any physical threats would not accomplish anything positive (at least for me) and it would only open up more problems not solutions.

However I bombarded him with messages and texts letting him know what info I had on him, what I would do if he screwed me over and that I would let all of you know what a piece of shit he is if he screwed me over and did not pay me the money he owes me.  He was calling people left and right crying, whining and acting like a little girl talking about he saved all the text messages I sent him, if anything happens to him David did it, etc. etc. etc.  I had him so freaked out he could not even spell the word diet much less actually do one.

Hence the vanilla gorilla made an ass of himself.

You are right.  Psychological destruction is much harder and longer lasting than anything physical.  You can heal a wound.  you cant stop living in fear.

1.  Hire someone smart enough not to get caught.
2.  Be somewhere far away and deny it. Even if you have motive, if the person was not caught and you were accounted for....you will get a huge headache but will be in no trouble.  The headache and being harrased by cops is far outweighed by the revenge.  Dont say it.....just do it  ;)

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2008, 06:52:07 PM »
Cut260 should team up with Nasser and gh15 and be the third wizard of truth.

They will be like superheros.

in all seriousness CUT260, what is your opinion of the Nasser interviews on bb.com?

Nasser has always been very cool to me so I could not say anything negative about the guy.  Always been up front and honest with me (as far as I know) and he and I have hung out and had a good time together.  I owe him a drink by the way - the last time we had some he bought the last round and I did not get to return the favor as of yet.

Just for clarification and so no rumors get going I NEVER did business with him so please dont bring people into my past for the sake of speculation.

I am not 100% sure who GH15 is.  I have heard rumors and so forth but if it is who I think it is - then its all good =)

I am absolutely in agreement with them to bring the truth and real facts out in the open.  Most people actually have no clue what is really going on with most pros, what the behind the scenes are and what actually happens.  The magazines are total bullshit.  The interviews are staged and most of the information given is worth as much as a promise to pay you back from Quincy Taylor.

I am happy to work with them, talk with them interview with them etc.  Lets do it.

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2008, 06:57:36 PM »
1.  Hire someone smart enough not to get caught.
2.  Be somewhere far away and deny it. Even if you have motive, if the person was not caught and you were accounted for....you will get a huge headache but will be in no trouble.  The headache and being harrased by cops is far outweighed by the revenge.  Dont say it.....just do it  ;)

The cops took all my money when they raided my house...  Does anyone take food stamps?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »
The cops took all my money when they raided my house...  Does anyone take food stamps?

TP4U will do it for free. He stands up for his fellow iron warrior bros.

Cut260

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2008, 07:03:00 PM »
Alright my girl wants me to get off the damn computer and stop "chatting" and spend some time with her.

So given that she is so damn hot, sexy and absolutely... well you guys (and girls) know what I am talking about..... I am inclined to "cooperate" lol  get it "cooperate" ha ha

So the bottles of wine are about to be opened and I am off to play for the night..

Later!!!