Author Topic: Good fat Burner for Women  (Read 4927 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: Good fat Burner for Women
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 09:22:57 PM »
For me I found that throwing in sprints and plyometrics at the track 3 times a week helped get rid of stubborn fat. 
If she walks everyday her body is probably used to it.
Try the sprints.

Methyl Mike is correct the longer its been there the longer it takes.
Consistency and time will work unless she is cheating on the side.

Couple questions: How much does she weigh and Does she take Birth Control Pills?
Is she drinking enough water?

I dont know if I would suggest anti-estrogens like Arimidex, the rebound could be bad!

They also have that procedure Mesotherapy where they inject either (L-Carnitine, Tiratricol or some artichoke substance) into the dermal area to help break up the fat.
My neighbor swore by it.

She is 5'8" and 160.
She drinks a lot of water.  No soda ever.
I told her that her body adapts to the walking she does.  I guess the thing is she is so beat by work the last thing she wants to do is workout with intensity.  I told her she may as well stay home and get fatter if she is not going to go all the way when she is in the gym.  Easy for me to say since I work behind a computer...lol.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2008, 09:22:17 AM »
She is 5'8" and 160.
I told her that her body adapts to the walking she does.  I guess the thing is she is so beat by work the last thing she wants to do is workout with intensity.  I told her she may as well stay home and get fatter if she is not going to go all the way when she is in the gym.  Easy for me to say since I work behind a computer...lol.

Too low of calories!!! 1,200 is nothing. She is starving herself, start with tweaking her macro ratios first before messing with estrogen, injecting l-carnitine, etc. No need for that crazy shit when she needs fuel to get thru her work and workouts.  :-\

1,600 cal (low end at best)
40% P
35% C
25% F

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2008, 02:40:26 PM »
She is 5'8" and 160.

Yeah my missus was the same in regards to going easy at the gym. Then i think one day she just clicked and started pushing heavier weights and just upped her intensity. Once she did, her stubborn fat slowly disappeared :).

I made a comment to her one day that I could actually see some definition in her back, from then on it's been "wow look at my arms" and "omg my legs look so good now" etc. I think most girls like the way they look when they drop their bodyfat and add a touch of muscle (just a touch mind you) but i also think it's something they have to want to do themselves, and no matter how much we want to push them....it's normally not a great idea ;).

Just try to aim her in the right direction and help when needed etc. Everyone is differant but this approach worked for me and now she is in great shape and is a real gym rat lol 8).

Cindy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • www.rippedacademy.com
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 01:08:36 PM »
Too low of calories!!! 1,200 is nothing. She is starving herself, start with tweaking her macro ratios first before messing with estrogen, injecting l-carnitine, etc. No need for that crazy shit when she needs fuel to get thru her work and workouts.  :-\

1,600 cal (low end at best)
40% P
35% C
25% F

I agree that too low of calories, especially for a long time, can impede fat loss.

I had  a friend that was eating 700 calories a day, dbl cardio and was not dropping. As soon as she upped the food, she started dropping. The first week after increasing her food, she actually gained like 5 pounds, but then it all started coming off. Her body had been protecting itself aginst starvation and thus holding on to the fat!!

As for the mesotherapy, fat buners, anti-e, it is always healthier to do it naturally.

O

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 10:48:54 PM »
I agree that too low of calories, especially for a long time, can impede fat loss.

I had  a friend that was eating 700 calories a day, dbl cardio and was not dropping. As soon as she upped the food, she started dropping. The first week after increasing her food, she actually gained like 5 pounds, but then it all started coming off. Her body had been protecting itself aginst starvation and thus holding on to the fat!!

As for the mesotherapy, fat buners, anti-e, it is always healthier to do it naturally.

Yeah good post, I think some girls just take it too far sometimes and try and starve themselves :o.

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2008, 09:51:28 PM »
Yohimbe stacked with Clen and 60 minutes of stairmill for desert. 

Cindy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • www.rippedacademy.com
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 08:08:58 PM »
Yohimbe stacked with Clen and 60 minutes of stairmill for desert. 

Funny..60 minutes of stairmill for desert!! ;D
O

ONDEZNTS

• Getbig II
  • Go Hard or Go Home
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2008, 06:28:13 AM »
I love lipoderene 2 in the a.m. and 2 after luch does wonders. when i first started taking it I also felt sick but I just built up a tolerence to where i'm at now.

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 05:12:15 PM »
If she is really not dropping the fat I would say the problem is estrogen.  Get some novadex XT ( by gaspari ). Have her take 2 before bed, every night.  This stuff will increase test and lower estrogen from her body.  Remove anything that will cause insuline spikes from her diet ( sugar ).  Do 45 minutes of cardio twice a day.  I promise within 2 weeks the fat will be gone. 

macro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2008, 11:26:52 AM »
stimulant based thermogenics
pure ephedrine and caffiene stack
Cardio Breeze

macro

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »
yohimbine HCl works fine for women.

agree, though orally it can be more anxiogenic for women than for men.

topical/transdermal yohimbine (yohimburn es, etc) is a better option, particularly for stubborn fat.

Oral Y and EC is not particularly a good idea, if you have BP or anxiety issues.  Oral Y is quite stimulatory, though short lived.