Author Topic: Why do you post on the Religion Board?  (Read 6438 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Re: Why do you post on the Religion Board?
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2008, 10:29:03 AM »
I'm crazy about God, and I want to share that with other people.  My greatest passion is to pray for those that I feel are hurting, hence the mindset and understanding of life and how it relates to God (negatively or positively).  I pray for this group the most (hope those of you who I debate against don't mind).  I'm thankful for all of those who are willing to come and share their hearts here.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2008, 12:40:55 PM »
lol say what you want about mormons man but i used to work for one at a golf course and they would have get togethers and every chick that was there and every chick that ive ever known that was a mormon was a pretty good looking chick. Its all a scam to get some good ass ;D

They send the cute ones out for marketing purposes, but the churches are filled with frumpy-dumpies. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2008, 01:18:26 PM »
They send the cute ones out for marketing purposes, but the churches are filled with frumpy-dumpies. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2008, 03:15:36 PM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2008, 04:42:33 PM »
I'm crazy about God, and I want to share that with other people.  My greatest passion is to pray for those that I feel are hurting, hence the mindset and understanding of life and how it relates to God (negatively or positively).  I pray for this group the most (hope those of you who I debate against don't mind).  I'm thankful for all of those who are willing to come and share their hearts here.

Especially for those evil Lesbians living thousands of miles away from you, eh?  ::)
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2008, 04:44:16 PM »
the concept of evolution is a fact how it is applied in theory is just that theory

True. And the Bible is uhmmm....a lot of fiction, with some of it being more fiction than the other fiction.  :o
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2008, 06:44:35 PM »
True. And the Bible is uhmmm....a lot of fiction, with some of it being more fiction than the other fiction.  :o
lol prove it

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2008, 07:00:19 PM »

lol prove it

Trapezkerl has already been trying to prove it, but it hasn't gone very well for him so far...not with MCWAY around.    ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2008, 07:02:08 AM »
Do you feel you have a conscious motive(s) for posting here?

If so, what is it/are they?

I am interested in religions, theology and religious issues.

What are your reasons?
As empty as paradise

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2008, 07:15:20 AM »
Trapezkerl has already been trying to prove it, but it hasn't gone very well for him so far...not with MCWAY around.    ;D

MCWAY with his standard apologetics is about as convincing as a rock. He is getting schooled on all sides at a skeptic site even as I type this.
I hate the State.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2008, 09:01:48 AM »
MCWAY with his standard apologetics is about as convincing as a rock. He is getting schooled on all sides at a skeptic site even as I type this.

seriously? post the link if you would

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2008, 09:05:56 AM »
i second that request.   ;)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »
I am interested in religions, theology and religious issues.

What are your reasons?

1.  To learn
2.  To share my faith
3.  To laugh (universal to visiting all the boards I visit on getbig)
R

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2008, 10:25:27 AM »

More like getting a hearty laugh!!! As I suspected all along, you invited me to that site, hoping the "safety-in-numbers" thing would hide the fact that you couldn't stand behind your claims here.

It's no different on that other site, as far as you're concerned. As for the guy on whom you primarily keep banking to perform this alleged "schooling", he has done little more than make a bunch of conspiracy theories and wild claims of forgery, with little to support his claims except for his anger-fueled, profane-laced stance of "The Christians made it all up" (or the stuff often found on atheist websites, such as "infidels.org").

There are some civil folks there, some of whom made some good points. Minimalist ain't one of them. Once you carve through all his cussing, it's easy to see why.

BTW, To Ozmo and Pole, the link in question is on his "Great Site on the Invented Town of Nazareth" thread.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2008, 11:40:57 AM »
Especially for those evil Lesbians living thousands of miles away from you, eh?  ::)
Those are your words, Joiky, not mine.   :P

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2008, 05:11:39 PM »

I agree with that part. And damn those lesbians you will never meet, how they keep you up late at night!
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2008, 05:20:15 PM »
More like getting a hearty laugh!!! As I suspected all along, you invited me to that site, hoping the "safety-in-numbers" thing would hide the fact that you couldn't stand behind your claims here.

It's no different on that other site, as far as you're concerned. As for the guy on whom you primarily keep banking to perform this alleged "schooling", he has done little more than make a bunch of conspiracy theories and wild claims of forgery, with little to support his claims except for his anger-fueled, profane-laced stance of "The Christians made it all up" (or the stuff often found on atheist websites, such as "infidels.org").

There are some civil folks there, some of whom made some good points. Minimalist ain't one of them. Once you carve through all his cussing, it's easy to see why.

BTW, To Ozmo and Pole, the link in question is on his "Great Site on the Invented Town of Nazareth" thread.

You are the only one who thinks Minimalist is unconvincing. Oy Veder, the Rabbi has schooled you too and in a nice way. And you have yet to provide evidence why your magic book is better than other peoples' magic books.
I hate the State.