Author Topic: QUESTION FOR CUT260?????  (Read 4154 times)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
Re: QUESTION FOR CUT260?????
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 10:59:41 AM »
Cuts 260 fanclub.  His threads have been honest and straight foward and I've enjoyed reading them the past week.  We need more people on here like him.  It really makes the board better.  Plus you gotta give props to a guy that sells $25-50 bottles of Deca    ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 11:20:54 AM »
Cuts 260 fanclub.  His threads have been honest and straight foward and I've enjoyed reading them the past week.  We need more people on here like him.  It really makes the board better.  Plus you gotta give props to a guy that sells $25-50 bottles of Deca    ;D
Good post.

True. It goes to show he was more interested in his passion for helping bodybuilders(serious ones) with their physiques and their own passion to be the best they can be. His stuff was such a sure thing he could have been a greedy typical bodybuilder and pawned his shit with half the ingredient and triple the price. He didn't. He rose to the call of helping real people who had a real right to use gear who have been getting ripped off by greedy dealers who sell them unsure/unknwon STUFF. He was the people's 'dealer', if you will.
?

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 11:23:07 AM »
Interesting.  Squadfather is growing on me as well haha...entertaining yet sometimes straight to the point......i still hate your cronies tho lol.  Nothing worse than azz lickers who need to feed off somebody elses persona and wait for scraps to fall from the table so they can eat.....

Id like to hear this as well.  Dave actually gave me some advice a few years ago when i was working for Gaspari that i still have yet to take...still scared to go past a certain point...dont wanna get stuck in that megadosing zone....he was pretty damn big in person tho especially his shoulders

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 11:25:13 AM »
Does this dude make GH15 obsolete around here now?

:D
you cant compete with a person that doen it on himself for so many years and competed among the top to be the top + many professiona wins,,no matter what guru you bring here they wont have the first personal hand experience you get out of gh15,,then again many opinions is good only problem is what i say is usually the right way about it ;)
fallen angel

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2008, 11:29:09 AM »
:D
you cant compete with a person that doen it on himself for so many years and competed among the top to be the top + many professiona wins,,no matter what guru you bring here they wont have the first personal hand experience you get out of gh15,,then again many opinions is good only problem is what i say is usually the right way about it ;)
You'll always have a home here, gh15. No worries.

Competition is good. We have A.Amini here, Dave Jacobs and the most experienced and blunt of them all...gh15.
?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2008, 01:57:10 PM »

Id like to hear this as well.  Dave actually gave me some advice a few years ago when i was working for Gaspari that i still have yet to take...still scared to go past a certain point...dont wanna get stuck in that megadosing zone....he was pretty damn big in person tho especially his shoulders

So now you say Dave advised you to use quite a bit whereas Block says Dave cut the dosages of most guys. Hmm... what kind of dosages was he recommending TP4U?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2008, 03:21:04 PM »
So now you say Dave advised you to use quite a bit whereas Block says Dave cut the dosages of most guys. Hmm... what kind of dosages was he recommending TP4U?
Lighten up on Advil

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2008, 03:22:03 PM »
Lighten up on Advil
Switch to 'bain. It's nontoxic!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2008, 03:34:15 PM »
bump.....

oakleyreplicas

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2008, 04:27:04 PM »
He still didn't answer the original question that Squadfather asked. ;)  Where u at 260?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2008, 04:42:05 PM »
Reminds me of a chemist friend of mine from college...

She was doing post graduate research into novel testosterone derivatives (designer therapeutic steroids) and manufactured KILOS of testosterone at a time (for further chemical modification).

Apparently she could make a batch for about $5 from basic stock chemicals... that's a lifetime supply of gear for less than the price of an espresso.

Scary huh?

The Luke

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 07:45:39 PM »
Reminds me of a chemist friend of mine from college...

She was doing post graduate research into novel testosterone derivatives (designer therapeutic steroids) and manufactured KILOS of testosterone at a time (for further chemical modification).

Apparently she could make a batch for about $5 from basic stock chemicals... that's a lifetime supply of gear for less than the price of an espresso.

Scary huh

The Luke

Stock chemicals aren't THAT cheap, a Kilo of raw test powder is still around a grand.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2008, 07:57:19 PM »
You'll always have a home here, gh15. No worries.

Competition is good. We have A.Amini here, Dave Jacobs and the most experienced and blunt of them all...gh15.

shutup  ::)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2008, 08:02:57 PM »
Team Cuts 260.

He keeps it real.
Addicted to the Steal

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2008, 09:02:28 PM »

What lab did he run? I assume this is fine to ask given the outcome of his trial.
It's Hip to be Square!