Author Topic: If IP's stuff is pure bunk how has he prospered for so long?  (Read 3211 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: If IP's stuff is pure bunk how has he prospered for so long?
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 01:45:24 PM »
sounds like you're being a sarcastic know it all about Gh's advice so let me ask you something, if you had a choice why would you take something that someone from God knows where with God knows what knowledge is concocting in his tool shed, bathtub or kitchen sink or would you take something from a respectable well known pharmacuetical company like Schering, Organon, Upjohn, etc.?
Exactly. No one in their right mind would use IP's stuff if they had a choice. Some use whatever they can get and some are really cheap and just take the cheapest alternative. I have never used his stuff but have friends who have. I remember when his oils came in little shampoo bottles and his list said to "heat oil on spoon over a flame" before injecting. I mean just listen to that advice ffs.  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2008, 01:49:31 PM »
Are you saying that QV is now IP? Also, if he manufactures all his own garbage why would he bother with amps? Seems needlessly labor intensive when most would rather have 10ml vials rather than breaking open an amp for 2ml of 200mg deca at only 100mg/ml.
Yes they are "copies" and they admit it. I guess people wanted a seemingly "higher quality product" and requested single use amps. When IP started making single use amps he started warning people that the rubber stoppers in multi-use vials caused cancer and that he even knew a pro bodybuilder who died because he had been injecting micro particles from the rubber stopper.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2008, 01:51:57 PM »
Exactly. No one in their right mind would use IP's stuff if they had a choice. Some use whatever they can get and some are really cheap and just take the cheapest alternative. I have never used his stuff but have friends who have. I remember when his oils came in little shampoo bottles and his list said to "heat oil on spoon over a flame" before injecting. I mean just listen to that advice ffs.  :D
hahahhaa, insane, can't imagine being that fuccking desperate for gains.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2008, 01:53:14 PM »
sounds like you're being a sarcastic know it all about Gh's advice so let me ask you something, if you had a choice why would you take something that someone from God knows where with God knows what knowledge is concocting in his tool shed, bathtub or kitchen sink or would you take something from a respectable well known pharmacuetical company like Schering, Organon, Upjohn, etc.?

Well, when I did use IP back in the day I was a poor, starving, college student paying my own way living hand to mouth... boo hoo....
So it was simply a matter of price. Same reason why everybody used ug and vet stuff. Even if if a vet grade eq/deca was only 150mg/ml instead of 200mg that they claimed (which is how I rounded it off to) it was still a better deal than human grade and more potent too since most of the human grade was 100mg/ml. Same reason for converting fina pellets instead of trying to get parabolan. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Anyway, I just downed my Super Pump/NO-Xplode cocktail and I'm off to the gym. I look forward to future correspondence when I return. Also, I really do think gh15 is the real deal. A little bit jaded in regard to hormone use but he knows his stuff and I pay close attention to what he has to say. I just like to poke fun at him because like all pro bodybuilders he's one narcissistic s.o.b. Still, I really think he's providing an invaluable public service by exposing the dark under belly of the insanity that is pro bodybuilding as of today. That one should think long and hard if this is something they really want to get into. He's the only one doing it openly. Deep down that bitter old bastard has a good heart. I also like that he never calls Titus by his name but just refers to him as the murderer. You can accuse gh15 of many things but moral confusion is not one of them.

*Super Pump/NO-Xplode now kicking in. Must HIT my quads. Yo buddy!*