Author Topic: HAHAHA, BRANDON CURRY'S BULLSHIT CLAIM IN FLEX!!!!!!!  (Read 8644 times)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Re: HAHAHA, BRANDON CURRY'S BULLSHIT CLAIM IN FLEX!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2008, 06:02:43 PM »
Nice deflection from the fact you made a complete arse of yourself in the previous post.
I take it the "Mr Cortisol" is a reference to the injections you had to have in your knees from all the kneeling you do when your "Uncle" visits?

Are incest and homosexuality funny to you?

You are at least 30% bodyfat.  It's not fair for you or your family for you to be at that weight.  You'll look better and feel better if you lose the 25 pounds, Horton.
Addicted to the Steal

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2008, 06:16:52 PM »
Are incest and homosexuality funny to you?

You are at least 30% bodyfat.  It's not fair for you or your family for you to be at that weight.  You'll look better and feel better if you lose the 25 pounds, Horton.

Incest is a despicable act and you really should report your uncle but you can't blame him for your homosexuality.

Anyway you're becoming boring now. If you can raise your game a little and come back with something funnier I'm happy to continue but pointing out that I'm overweight is like me pointing out you're stupid. Neither of us has a defence so any debate quickly becomes boring.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2008, 06:23:22 PM »
Incest is a despicable act and you really should report your uncle but you can't blame him for your homosexuality.

Anyway you're becoming boring now. If you can raise your game a little and come back with something funnier I'm happy to continue but pointing out that I'm overweight is like me pointing out you're stupid. Neither of us has a defence so any debate quickly becomes boring.

Kev,

take care of yourself.  Put down the carbs.  Do cardio.  I worry.
Addicted to the Steal

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2008, 06:27:53 PM »
Darrell Green ran a 4.22 forty time at the NFL combine. This is tied with Bo Jackon as the fastest forty time ever recorded at the combine. He ran an unofficial 4.09 in training camp for the Washington Redskins. He is considered by many as one of the best corners of all time. Many see him as the fastest man in NFL history, having won nearly every competition of NFL's fastest men.

Bo Jackson ran a 4.12[2]. As a part-time player, Bo averaged 5.4 yards per carry. He also had 221 rushing yards on November 30, 1987 (just 29 days after his first NFL carry), which is still a Monday Night Football record.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2008, 06:35:14 PM »
Darrell Green ran a 4.22 forty time at the NFL combine. This is tied with Bo Jackon as the fastest forty time ever recorded at the combine. He ran an unofficial 4.09 in training camp for the Washington Redskins. He is considered by many as one of the best corners of all time. Many see him as the fastest man in NFL history, having won nearly every competition of NFL's fastest men.

Bo Jackson ran a 4.12[2]. As a part-time player, Bo averaged 5.4 yards per carry. He also had 221 rushing yards on November 30, 1987 (just 29 days after his first NFL carry), which is still a Monday Night Football record.
I'm pretty sure these were all hand time before they starting using lasers.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2008, 06:35:59 PM »
Why does Flex feel the need to do this type of shit?

I'll tell you why.....because they want the reader to think that these guys (the bbers) are larger than life in every way. Hell, they even go so far as to refer to these guys as athletes, when competitive bbing itself, requires ZERO athleticism.  They refer to posing in a thong in front a crowd of men, in a high school theater as going to war, as a battle.  ::)

4.3 is world class speed. If Curry is that fast, he should be doing something with it, not standing on stage, oiled up and grunting while flexing his buttocks.   :-\
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2008, 06:39:18 PM »

Hi Bo!
HAHA, RON.....

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2008, 09:36:47 PM »
True. There are alot more gay-for-pay opportunities in bodybuilding also.

And when it is a close call that is the closer.....  ;D

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2008, 10:02:28 PM »
I may catch a flame for this one but I kind of believe him. I was timed in track as a senior in highschool consistently in the 4.5 to 4.6 range. Some guys (like myself) are just really fast out of the block. But put me in the 100m and I was total crap, just couldn't compete with the taller guys with longer strides. The 40 for some of us shorter guys is what we were built for :P.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2008, 11:02:00 PM »
Every football player I've ever known has lied about his 40 time. I hear guys in high school talking about running 4.5's and 4.6's. I represented a guy who plays for the Orlando Predators (AFL) but was in NFL camp with the Packers.  After I submitted his tape to some NFL teams and got some feedback, I told him "The scouts think you look like 4.6 on film." "Whatttt??? I haven't run a 4.6 since junior high," he replied. "I'm running low 4.4's every day at Fordham!"

So he ran at a few regional scouting combines for most NFL teams. The results: 4.55, 4.57, 4.58. Not bad times by any means, but for a 5'10 guy from a DI-AA school, not impressive enough to warrant draft consideration.
BigNationRadio.com

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2008, 11:39:40 PM »
Every football player I've ever known has lied about his 40 time. I hear guys in high school talking about running 4.5's and 4.6's. I represented a guy who plays for the Orlando Predators (AFL) but was in NFL camp with the Packers.  After I submitted his tape to some NFL teams and got some feedback, I told him "The scouts think you look like 4.6 on film." "Whatttt??? I haven't run a 4.6 since junior high," he replied. "I'm running low 4.4's every day at Fordham!"

So he ran at a few regional scouting combines for most NFL teams. The results: 4.55, 4.57, 4.58. Not bad times by any means, but for a 5'10 guy from a DI-AA school, not impressive enough to warrant draft consideration.

Yeah very true and I see what you mean Ed, I'm just saying that some people are just really good at the 40 as they can hit top speed quite quickly, but their top speed is still nowhere near as fast as someone elses. Otherwise we would have tons of 5'5 guys running the 100m in the Olympics :o. As I said, in the 40 some people just fly, but it's not a real indication of top end speed 8).

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2008, 07:32:42 AM »
I may catch a flame for this one but I kind of believe him. I was timed in track as a senior in highschool consistently in the 4.5 to 4.6 range. Some guys (like myself) are just really fast out of the block. But put me in the 100m and I was total crap, just couldn't compete with the taller guys with longer strides. The 40 for some of us shorter guys is what we were built for :P.
flame me too.........4.5 forty .......10.5 hundred yard ......that was almost 30 years ago and I'm white lol.....but I ran some sectional meets against the Morris'(Jaime ,Joe and Larry) and those guys made me look like i was standing still...Jaime Morris was an 8th grader running varsity track btw....so I guess it's possible if he runs the 40 at a much lighter weight.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2008, 07:35:34 AM »
The reason that Flex allows these claims is really very simple.  Their target audience beleives this nonsense.  Who's their target audience?  13-21 year olds who also beleive the ridculous claims of the advertisers.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2008, 12:23:28 PM »
That's nothing. Locket ran a 4.2!  ;D

Only with his left leg. His right leg ran a 5.8.

Peter Putnam

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Stay Pumped!
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2008, 02:32:21 PM »
4.3 is truly fast and would, in my opinion, merit some type of excellent athletic ability.  I ran consistent 4.6 through out high school.  I went to state every year in the 4x100 and 4x400.  I didn't run the 100 individually but I was faster out of the blocks then everyone on my relay and was able to hug the curve solidly allowing me to usually beat our fastest 100 runner in that leg.  But in a straight up 100 or 400 he would be beat me.  My fastest time in the 400 was 51.3.  Guys at state made it look so easy.  Us shorter guys looked like we were moving so much faster but those guys with height, their strides seem to just eat up ground.

Our track star actually went on to play corner back at UTC and was one of the few people that could shut down Randy Moss.  He could always beat by a few strides in about anything other than box drills if you guys know what that is for football. 

I"ll check into this 4.3 claim. ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2008, 02:39:28 PM »
  I ran consistent 4.6 through out high school. 

Really?  Awesome.

I bench 900 lbs raw for reps!

::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »
4.3 is truly fast and would, in my opinion, merit some type of excellent athletic ability.  I ran consistent 4.6 through out high school.  I went to state every year in the 4x100 and 4x400.  I didn't run the 100 individually but I was faster out of the blocks then everyone on my relay and was able to hug the curve solidly allowing me to usually beat our fastest 100 runner in that leg.  But in a straight up 100 or 400 he would be beat me.  My fastest time in the 400 was 51.3.  Guys at state made it look so easy.  Us shorter guys looked like we were moving so much faster but those guys with height, their strides seem to just eat up ground.

Good post :).

affy

« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2008, 03:07:34 PM »

Our track star actually went on to play corner back at UTC and was one of the few people that could shut down Randy Moss.  He could always beat by a few strides in about anything other than box drills if you guys know what that is for football. 

LOL squad is going to rip you a new one in

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2008, 03:31:04 PM »
4.3 is the biggest load of sh*t i've ever heard.  read this and you'll see why

http://www.usoc.org/11611_32384.htm
Abandon every hope...

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2008, 03:34:10 PM »
4.3 is truly fast and would, in my opinion, merit some type of excellent athletic ability.  I ran consistent 4.6 through out high school. 

your nose is growing.

too bad your back isn't...
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2008, 03:40:32 PM »
your nose is growing.

too bad your back isn't...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!   :o ;D
just not good enough

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2008, 03:49:15 PM »

oh brother, why is it that bodybuilders try to come off as world class athletes before they got into bb'ing? seems like every guy in the NPC was an All American football player, pro level baseball player, high jumped 8 feet in high school, ran a 4.11 40 at Middle Tennessee State or was a Golden Gloves boxer before taking up the lucrative career of NPC level bodybuilding. ::)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2008, 03:55:05 PM »
what a beast..lol

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2008, 03:56:07 PM »
what a beast..lol

why not post your picture and own him then "jediknight"?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2008, 04:00:45 PM »
why not post your picture and own him then "jediknight"?

Thats odd for you to be supporting an obese excuse for a bodybuilder.... I wonder why....
P