Author Topic: Grammy awards anyone?  (Read 3822 times)

phenom

• Getbig II
  • The better you look the more you see
Re: Grammy awards anyone?
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2008, 12:46:40 PM »
Was it just me or did Tina Turner look like she was in allot of pain. I've never seen anyone try to dance and keep there head so still. However Morris Day and the Time didn't seem to lose a step for a band thats like almost 30 years old. Not a bad show but I thought it was in bad taste for Kanye to say what he said. I realize he wanted to talk about his mother but there is allot of people who wanted to talk. The more time he took up the less time someone else was getting. Guess he didn't see it that way but what does he care he's "running this now". ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Grammy awards anyone?
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2008, 12:54:41 PM »
Was it just me or did Tina Turner look like she was in allot of pain. I've never seen anyone try to dance and keep there head so still. However Morris Day and the Time didn't seem to lose a step for a band thats like almost 30 years old. Not a bad show but I thought it was in bad taste for Kanye to say what he said. I realize he wanted to talk about his mother but there is allot of people who wanted to talk. The more time he took up the less time someone else was getting. Guess he didn't see it that way but what does he care he's "running this now". ::)

Tina Turner has had a lot of plastic surgery, that that tight look in her face is a result. Her 60+ year old ass can't grow old gradually. I was surprised to see her here, she hates the States.

Morris Day heads up a band for Micheal Baisden, for the show "Baisden After Dark"