Author Topic: To all Australians on Board: do you fear Great White Shark Attacks at the Beach?  (Read 7026 times)

dave19

• Getbig III
I came to Australia about 5 months ago and although i've been to some remote places i'm still alive.
In fact i haven't seen a shark or a saltie yet and I wouldn't worry about them at all..
Jellyfish is a different thing though , during jellyfish season (may - nov ) i'd never go swimming at the north-east coast.
Just a great beautiful country. But juice is hard to get here , that sucks. I'm clean for 5 months now :(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I came to Australia about 5 months ago and although i've been to some remote places i'm still alive.
In fact i haven't seen a shark or a saltie yet and I wouldn't worry about them at all..
Jellyfish is a different thing though , during jellyfish season (may - nov ) i'd never go swimming at the north-east coast.
Just a great beautiful country. But juice is hard to get here , that sucks. I'm clean for 5 months now :(

Congratulations man!
I hate the State.

dave19

• Getbig III
where are ya in brisbane? sydney? gear is easy to find bro

I'm in Brisbane..
I haven't seen many big guys around here. Maybe 3-4 guys that were definetely juicing but i didn't want to ask em straight ahead for roids..
I used to workout at fitnessfirst , now i found a great oldschool hardcore gym (Thor's Gym) with dirty old dumbbells up to 90kg etc.
Hopefully i'll get some contacts there.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I'm in Brisbane..
I haven't seen many big guys around here. Maybe 3-4 guys that were definetely juicing but i didn't want to ask em straight ahead for roids..
I used to workout at fitnessfirst , now i found a great oldschool hardcore gym (Thor's Gym) with dirty old dumbbells up to 90kg etc.
Hopefully i'll get some contacts there.

Thors Gym would probably the place to find it.  I would prefer to work out there but the rest of my group don't want to pay the costs to do so (half us don't even have gym memberships).

dave19

• Getbig III
Thors Gym would probably the place to find it.  I would prefer to work out there but the rest of my group don't want to pay the costs to do so (half us don't even have gym memberships).

But Thor's Gym seems to be one of the cheaper gyms around here .. i paid 100 bucks per month +  60 dollar join fee + bla bla bla for Fitness First.
Casual visit 18 dollars ! Atm i'm paying the 10 dollars for casual visits @ thors gym.. had no time in the past weeks to workout more than twice a week anyway. Whereabouts in brisbane do you live and where do u workout ?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
But Thor's Gym seems to be one of the cheaper gyms around here .. i paid 100 bucks per month +  60 dollar join fee + bla bla bla for Fitness First.
Casual visit 18 dollars ! Atm i'm paying the 10 dollars for casual visits @ thors gym.. had no time in the past weeks to workout more than twice a week anyway. Whereabouts in brisbane do you live and where do u workout ?

Haha, I'm wayyy too out of shape and fugly to reveal that information :)

There are cheaper gyms than thors but I agree, its pretty cheap there (about 500 a year I think)