Author Topic: Is everyone sick stateside?  (Read 2199 times)

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Is everyone sick stateside?
« on: February 12, 2008, 04:03:52 AM »
People here in Sweden are not only getting sick every couple of weeks, it seems, but also getting sick for 3 and 4 weeks at a time.  I've never seen so many people sick, its rediculous.  People need to stop sterilyzing there environments and start strengthening their bodies for a change.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Is everyone sick stateside?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 04:23:50 AM »
ever noticed those jetplains that leave cloud dustings in the sky usually concentrated over one area?
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 04:26:04 AM »
going to the gym is a good way to get sick since a lot of people seems to think it's ok to workout even when they got a cold going on

Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 04:54:44 AM »
ever noticed those jetplains that leave cloud dustings in the sky usually concentrated over one area?

US Government testing shit on us, it's a well knows issue.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 06:02:57 AM »
yea, that disturbs me-although, I've never seen it so I don't know for sure if it's true.  Seriously, slightly off that topic now...how many people in this modern age believe in evolution?  Tons.  How many live like they believe in it.  Very few.  Everyone is creating, through forceful evolution, a very strong environment while at the same time weakening themselves.  It's no wonder people are getting sick-micro organisms are stronger than ever and more plentiful than ever-despite and BECAUSE of our attempts to kill them(it's like people using mouthwash thinking they are going to effectively kill bacteria-which they do...for about a second)
  We need to stop sterilyzing everything, we need to start letting our kids play in the dirt, we need to start farming sustainably, and we need to stop vaccinating everyone for everything-and that includes, more than anything, the flu shot.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 06:19:01 AM »
^ Good post Viking. I remember being little and my mother would discourage me from using hand sanitizers other than soap, and I've never had a flu vaccination.

Interestingly, I rarely get sick...

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 06:38:23 AM »
I think evolution is bunk but I dont take many meds and I only get sick every few years.
X

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 06:46:23 AM »
Flu is going around.  It's flu season.  Has nothing to do with "hand sanitizers" or anything else.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2008, 06:49:40 AM »
Flu is going around.  It's flu season.  Has nothing to do with "hand sanitizers" or anything else.  ::)
hahahaaaaa,,,hand sentisizer,,wtf
gayer than an indian curling in a squat rack

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2008, 06:55:55 AM »
  I think it has everything to do with hand sanitizers and everything that represents.  This cold/flu season is much worse than before and I don't see it getting any better unless people stop treating themselves like little fragile porcelain vases.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 10:36:40 AM »
  I think it has everything to do with hand sanitizers and everything that represents.  This cold/flu season is much worse than before and I don't see it getting any better unless people stop treating themselves like little fragile porcelain vases.
this is probably b/c its a slightly different strand then last yrs and our resistance isnt built up against this form. But I definitly agree about the evolution and antibiotics

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 10:39:43 AM »

Actually, here in Los Angeles (ok, 20 miles north of Los Angeles), more people have been sick that in the last few years. I myself, had a serious flu and cold first week of the year that sidelined me. Then kids have it, and it is a circle effect.  It is also because it has rained more in the last month than it did all of last year.  Something about the cold (ok, 40 degrees F), and rain that does it...

But as long as everyone is good for the Ironman Pro & Fit Expo, this weekend, it is good. For the next 6 days, it is projected to be nice and sunny, with the high temperate in Los Angeles about 70-80 degrees F.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 10:41:45 AM »
It's like 20 degrees here but I've got the heat turned up to like a cozy 75.  8)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 11:48:12 AM »
The Flu virus is designed to kill the elderly and the weak. The numbers dead each year is rising.

"About 47,000 Americans, thousands more than previously thought, die each year from flu and another common respiratory virus called RSV"

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2003-01-07-flu-usat_x.htm

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 12:11:35 PM »
The Flu virus is designed to kill the elderly and the weak. The numbers dead each year is rising.

"About 47,000 Americans, thousands more than previously thought, die each year from flu and another common respiratory virus called RSV"

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2003-01-07-flu-usat_x.htm

its not necissarily designed that way its just the way that strand is the big epidemic in the late 1800's or somewhere around there "targeted" teens and young adults

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 01:27:07 PM »
i tell yah i never get sick in YEARS maybe cause i NEVER take a day off from working out im addicted to it plus im on my FEET painting all day and not on my ASS jacking off too much. the only time im on my ass is jacking off, myspace, getbig i no longer need the world wide web for researching the reptilians

my only problems have been acne but not severe and i attribute that to either whey protien, hoes, or weed
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 01:30:23 PM »
It's like 20 degrees here but I've got the heat turned up to like a cozy 75.  8)

if you need the temp that high to be cozy i say you are unhealthy and unnactive

i wear sweatshirts and 2 pairs of jeans and only cut the heat on if its colder than 45
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 01:45:15 PM »
Im still sick 3rd day now but gettign beter. I can tell you one thing normally i would get sick once in 4 years!!! But lately im sick every 4 months!!! I think now im on a antidepressant i get sick easier, i really dont see another cause.