Author Topic: Will someone take Arvilla's MOD powers away  (Read 9929 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Will someone take Arvilla's MOD powers away
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 07:55:33 AM »
Jedi, I like the Hills too!  So what?  So does a million other viewers of all ages.  I'm going to take a stab at your age based upon your screen name.... anywhere between 15 and 19.  Am I right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

w8m8........ Did you miss me.  :-*
:D Weee

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 08:00:40 AM »
Jedi, I like the Hills too!  So what?  So does a million other viewers of all ages.  I'm going to take a stab at your age based upon your screen name.... anywhere between 15 and 19.  Am I right?

A 44 year old guy who makes threads about a teenager has something wrong with him. That is scary. I am losing alot of respect for you Laura for being with a guy who has no brains, furture, and hangs around a woman's board all day. Arvilla needs to wake up and do something with his life, I am old enough to actually live in Laguna Beach, own a home, 2 rental condos, a stock portfolio of over 20 stocks, a BMW and a Hummer. 2 Rolexs' and enough money in my bank accounts to retire. Arvilla has got a "townhome" and the mind of a child.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 08:07:54 AM »
A 44 year old guy who makes threads about a teenager has something wrong with him. That is scary. I am losing alot of respect for you Laura for being with a guy who has no brains, furture, and hangs around a woman's board all day. Arvilla needs to wake up and do something with his life, I am old enough to actually live in Laguna Beach, own a home, 2 rental condos, a stock portfolio of over 20 stocks, a BMW and a Hummer. 2 Rolexes's and enough money in my bank accounts to retire. Arvilla has got a "townhome" and the mind of a child.
First off, I'm not here to win/gain your respect.  I'm just a person who has a love for bodybuilding, not Star Wars.  You actually might be on the wrong forum Jedi.   ;)

And if what you say is true (regarding what you "own") it was all handed to you and not actually obtained by hard work done by you as your grammar and spelling are truly atrocious and say a lot about you (meaning you are not a well educated man).

I'm not here to berate you Jedi, but don't go knocking other people you really don't know.

btw...it's called a townhouse, not a townhome.  ;)

w8m8

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 08:20:11 AM »

I missed you a whole bunch  :-* WAY more than friggin' chocolate  ;D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 08:29:56 AM »
and when you fall head over heels in love with the beautiful woman who belongs to him

then constantly follow him around those mentioned threads to mention over and over and over the same thing

we all can tell who you are  ::)

BINGO!........................ ....(tell her what she has won Bob!)

;D

w8m8

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 08:43:32 AM »
BINGO!........................ ....(tell her what she has won Bob!)

;D

I need new luggage for my summer trip  :D

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 09:02:51 AM »
W8M8 is just upset that she gets no attention and has her CRUSH on Mike "Dont Call Me Latino" Arvilla. I could care less about either of them but its so easy with Arvilla because he walks right into it. Laura has already put her health in danger listening to Arvilla's pathetic excuse for knowledge and I don't just sit around and watch a trainwreck. I try and help. Arvilla's attempts at trying to spam the boards with his pictures and his brutal attempts to be a man or be funny are pathetic. I flirt with alot of chicks on here, W8M8, not being one. Arvilla acts childish and has no future and I am trying to "educate" them, and they did listen to me, Arvilla even thanked me,,sometimes the truth hurts..So I am here to help. Think of me as the buff Tony Robbins.

w8m8

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 09:10:38 AM »
W8M8 is just upset that she gets no attention and has her CRUSH on Mike "Dont Call Me Latino" Arvilla. I could care less about either of them but its so easy with Arvilla because he walks right into it. Laura has already put her health in danger listening to Arvilla's pathetic excuse for knowledge and I don't just sit around and watch a trainwreck. I try and help. Arvilla's attempts at trying to spam the boards with his pictures and his brutal attempts to be a man or be funny are pathetic. I flirt with alot of chicks on here, W8M8, not being one. Arvilla acts childish and has no future and I am trying to "educate" them, and they did listen to me, Arvilla even thanked me,,sometimes the truth hurts..So I am here to help. Think of me as the buff Tony Robbins.

oh thank you , you are too funny  ;D

I thank my God for all my BLESSINGS ,  :-*

and that's w8m8 , gee is that so hard , you and Linda are the only 2 who don't know how to type my name  :'(

do you live in xxxLindaland  , just asking , no need to answer , just like ignoring the request for your true age  ::)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 09:23:05 AM »

oh thank you , you are too funny  ;D

I thank my God for all my BLESSINGS ,  :-*

and that's w8m8 , gee is that so hard , you and Linda are the only 2 who don't know how to type my name  :'(

do you live in xxxLindaland  , just asking , no need to answer , just like ignoring the request for your true age  ::)

Brutal attempt to be either funny or actually make any real sense.  :-\

w8m8

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 09:31:21 AM »
hey Jedi , please understand , this is all only keyboards and fingertips , you make no real difference in any way  :-\

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 10:01:11 AM »
hey Jedi , please understand , this is all only keyboards and fingertips , you make no real difference in any way  :-\

If that was true, you wouldn't of responded to my thread. I am here to help. I do what I can. I make a difference.

w8m8

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 10:09:54 AM »
If that was true, you wouldn't of responded to my thread. I am here to help. I do what I can. I make a difference.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 10:17:30 AM »
So is Laura back now?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2008, 10:28:27 AM »
So is Laura back now?

she's back and better than ever.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 01:20:43 PM »
Go to a Strip club.  It is good for the economy and great for the "pound" key on your computer.

Redtube.com will only get you so far.  8)

ugly girls that cant get laid go to strip clubs..

my friends dragged me to one once..all i saw in there were losers .....i kinda felt bad for the chicks having to get naked for ugly slobs...  :-\   i lasted all of 10 mins before i went to a bar across the street..

to each his own i guess...

just my 2 cents
carpe` vaginum!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 03:22:39 AM »
I missed you a whole bunch  :-* WAY more than friggin' chocolate  ;D
:-* :-*

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 08:40:48 AM »
Oh Jedi.  Firstly, Mike is 44 not 48.  Secondly, please check Palm Beach Gardens out...it is one of the most regal places in Florida.  Thirdly, I love the fact that Mike can be childlike and have fun and then be a man too.  It makes him fun to be with.  He is quite a gentleman (most men have forgotten what that word means) and wears his heart on his sleeve.  I would take a man like that over the "Standard Business Mogul" man anytime.  :)

You don't know Mike.  You are just basing an opinion of him on a message board...and you got him all wrong.  ;)
SEEMS like cool guy.sounds a bit like me.finding a good good relationship is real tough and quite the rollercoaster,the good ones get through it,together and together is the key word.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 10:06:43 AM »
SEEMS like cool guy.sounds a bit like me.finding a good good relationship is real tough and quite the rollercoaster,the good ones get through it,together and together is the key word.
He is a wonderful man and definitely fun to be with.  :)

Thanks njflex

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 12:47:44 PM »
He is a wonderful man and definitely fun to be with.  :)

Thanks njflex
But does he have your best interest at heart. A personal trainer at 44 years of age, no retirement plan, no money put away. Nothing to take care of Laura or secure her life, with Arvilla it's always just one big childish game all the time. There is nothing to look forward to and I just think Laura deserves more in her life than that.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2008, 07:13:35 AM »
Expert Stars?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

(exactly what dear Yemeni are you an "expert" on?)

tormenting getbiggers?!?!?!?!

Achieving success with minimal effort...dear :-*
w

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2008, 01:09:20 PM »
Achieving success with minimal effort...dear :-*

Trouble is, Mr Arvilla thinks he's finally achieved massive success by having Laura tell him her password on the Girly Board.  And also he has a huge fan club:  w8m8 etc.

From over here it looks like the only success he has found in his life >>>is Laura. 
& I hope she wakes up from her very short break and reads between the lines.

Because honestly, he makes you appear ridiculous, LL
madly
xL

Look:  They're neither of them mods on this board, fortunately someone kindly moved this discussion to a place where they can't rewrite our posts.  Would you please therefore listen & take Arvilla's mod powers away? 

First you'll need to explain to Laura that she ought not to have given him her password and her privs?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2008, 01:14:15 PM »
Re:xxxLinda is a snitch

w8m8

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2008, 01:30:12 PM »

Trouble is, Mr Arvilla thinks he's finally achieved massive success by having Laura tell him her password on the Girly Board.  And also he has a huge fan club:  w8m8 etc.

From over here it looks like the only success he has found in his life >>>is Laura. 
& I hope she wakes up from her very short break and reads between the lines.

Because honestly, he makes you appear ridiculous, LL
madly
xL

Look:  They're neither of them mods on this board, fortunately someone kindly moved this discussion to a place where they can't rewrite our posts.  Would you please therefore listen & take Arvilla's mod powers away? 

First you'll need to explain to Laura that she ought not to have given him her password and her privs?

you are out of your mind , off the hook mental , you reply to posts like they were "speakng" directly to you , similar to all those voices in your head must be , so let me be clear with you here ( you use terrible grammar also . It should have been > neither of them are mods here< )

you seem to be quite attracted to me , my name just sits on the tip of your tongue , matter of fact , within minutes of your logging in you look for ways to say it , would you like to meet me ? if not I understand , but just think about it , summer , nice weather , pretty London , I'll be there in June we can go have a drink with tingy  ;D

one more thing , leave your mind wander in someone elses direction and pay attention , I don't care whether you like me or hate me , just keep pissing yourself wanting to be me and you'll get over it someday

kiss kiss moi moi

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2008, 10:58:36 AM »
hey brilliant w8, you put my post in a quote box before Mr A deleted it.  Well done...

"Laura has admitted hit (I can't find the thread, but will attempt to again if you need positive proof).

Men have been made more than welcome to post on the Girls Only, that's fine, provided they're not attempting to pretend to be women (but that's not a problem because we'll out them in no time flat).

But to have a man taking and then abusing a woman's mods privs is enough to make a girly board a total waste of time and space (which it obviously became months ago).

Worse still, it's been made a parody, a travesty and an ugly piece of >>>let's bash first, then let's rewrite and then as a last resort, if we can't manage that, we'll just delete.

I attempted to respect the mods but was unable to because their behaviour was awful.

madly
x
Linda

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2008, 11:18:25 AM »
hey wonderful, I just had this mad idea: 

I could pm Ron.  I never have (yet...

I was saving that till I really needed to.  I'm fairly certain he'd read me.  Instead I'll say it in public one more time:

>>>Can you PLEASE take Arvilla's (taken from Laura) mod privs away?

xL