Author Topic: Anyone have links where you can order prescription drugs (insomnia) without a  (Read 5465 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
prescription? And ship internationally?

Specifically for insomnia in my case.

Many thanks.
Are you phucking serious?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Immovane are awesome! Xanax is ok...

the immovane just plain knocks you out, can't fight it, it's great!

Imovane fuccking rules, eat two 7.5 tabs and your on a cloud for 30 mins then your out for 7-8 hours
shotgun on the team

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
I would if I were in a civilised country and I could get the care and information I needed.

oh, ok. A lot of uncivilised countries are great for getting prescription drugs without a script. Most of the online pharmacies tend to be Eastern European or South American. No idea of quality as sleeping pills are the slippery slope; mother's little helpers!
O

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/index.htm

I am not in the US...and anyway the war on drugs is silly and a waste of money....
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
oh, ok. A lot of uncivilised countries are great for getting prescription drugs without a script. Most of the online pharmacies tend to be Eastern European or South American. No idea of quality as sleeping pills are the slippery slope; mother's little helpers!

That's the point. A lot of people use them because they sell cheap! more in accordance with manufacturing costs, even if is called something else, fo example 'Imovane' is 'Insomnium' in Argentina but the chemical compound (zopiclone) remains the same. Prices in the US are a rip off and here in bumbly fuck Korea they apparently have never heard of insomnia...
I hate the State.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
Try a NIGHTCAP. A shot or two of fucking Bacardi. Simple, wonderful, and not illegal.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
That's the point. A lot of people use them because they sell cheap! more in accordance with manufacturing costs, even if is called something else, fo example 'Imovane' is 'Insomnium' in Argentina but the chemical compound (zopiclone) remains the same. Prices in the US are a rip off and here in bumbly fuck Korea they apparently have never heard of insomnia...

Your doctor in Korea never heard of insomnia?

If your anything like me natural remedies to fuck all. Melatonin gives me vivid dreams when I take it with Lorazepam or imovane, by itself fuck all.

Imovane is the best by far, leaves a bitter taste sometimes but its well worth it. It is good for recreational use aswell, your on a cloud and very happy, not a worry in the world.

Lorazepam is my second choice.
shotgun on the team

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

If your anything like me natural remedies to fuck all. Melatonin gives me vivid dreams when I take it with Lorazepam or imovane, by itself fuck all.

Imovane is the best by far, leaves a bitter taste sometimes but its well worth it. It is good for recreational use aswell, your on a cloud and very happy, not a worry in the world.

I have ordered Restoril (Temazepam) and Stilnox (Ambien)...

Yeah, natural shit doesn't hack it anymore and it was never meant for hardcore insomniacs like myself....just for the logs...fucking logs...I hate them! I fucking envy them and I hate them! I hate them so much I want them to be infected with insomnia too!  >:(
I hate the State.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
I have ordered Restoril (Temazepam) and Stilnox (Ambien)...

Yeah, natural shit doesn't hack it anymore and it was never meant for hardcore insomniacs like myself....just for the logs...fucking logs...I hate them! I fucking envy them and I hate them! I hate them so much I want them to be infected with insomnia too!  >:(

Yah man, Insomnia is one of the worst afflictions you can be cursed with. true insomnia is hell on earth, the whole day sucks.
shotgun on the team

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

Fucking right man! I love that shit!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Yah man, Insomnia is one of the worst afflictions you can be cursed with. true insomnia is hell on earth, the whole day sucks.

I want to infect them all!!!!!!!!!!!1
I hate the State.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
You'd have to be a twat to resort to prescrition drugs just to go to sleep. workout harder and work harder. Maybe then you'd like to sleep. I bet you work in an office and workout like a bitch.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
You'd have to be a twat to resort to prescrition drugs just to go to sleep. workout harder and work harder. Maybe then you'd like to sleep. I bet you work in an office and workout like a bitch.

You are an idiot.... ::)

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about...

Read up on insomnia and see that it has nothing to do with how much work you do (and I do work hard; I work with kids I have to). My coworker does no excerise, drinks every day and sleeps 10 hours a day...she doesn't work that much.

Comments like that are what you can expect from some 20 year old who thinks he knows it all.  ::)
I hate the State.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA

Read up on insomnia and see that it has nothing to do with how much work you do (and I do work hard; I work with kids I have to). My coworker does no excerise, drinks every day and sleeps 10 hours a day...she doesn't work that much.

Comments like that are what you can expect from some 20 year old who thinks he knows it all.  ::)
Have you tried Marijuana and not any type but THC pure, it will not cure the insomnia but it will give you that rested feeling and help with the dibillatating effects of insomnia,I suffered badly from it during a very traumatic time in my life and was swallowing Xanax and Valium by the handfull and had very painfull withdrawls.But premium Dope can help with drowsiness and a rested feeling.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Have you tried Marijuana and not any type but THC pure, it will not cure the insomnia but it will give you that rested feeling and help with the dibillatating effects of insomnia,I suffered badly from it during a very traumatic time in my life and was swallowing Xanax and Valium by the handfull and had very painfull withdrawls.But premium Dope can help with drowsiness and a rested feeling.

If there were weed here I would smoke it...

I actually found a Sleep Clinic in another city...I am going there this weekend...going to find out what the fuck is wrong....

Ambien and Restoril are ordered and on their way....

12 years of this shit, fuck it, I am done now....time to fight and win....

I can only imagine what training will be like getting 7 or 8 hours of sleep....that must be so amazing!  :o
I hate the State.

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
My coworker does no excerise, drinks every day and sleeps 10 hours a day...she doesn't work that much.

she probably works with a really boring fccker who puts her to sleep.
!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
I would if I were in a civilised country and I could get the care and information I needed.

Humm, thats sucks then. I used to just tell my doc that I been getting shitty sleep and he's prescribe me some ambien CR's.
Look for a canadian pharm online.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I soaked 400 grams of poppy seeds in a V8 juice bottle full of warm water the other day for 8 hours. Extracted the liquid with a tissue and a rubberband.

The liquid if great for pain relief and as a sleepaid.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I soaked 400 grams of poppy seeds in a V8 juice bottle full of warm water the other day for 8 hours. Extracted the liquid with a tissue and a rubberband.

The liquid if great for pain relief and as a sleepaid.

Considering your lifestyle, you have great genetics to still allow yourself to look like that. Impressive.

I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Considering your lifestyle, you have great genetics to still allow yourself to look like that. Impressive.

I just mostly smoke a few bowls here and there, and drink maybe a few beers on staurdays these days. Heavy use of anything catches up with you. The poppy thing is like a remedy to not be used often.

Sleeping pills(any benzos) give me memory problems so I stay away from them.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

english teacher?
!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Trapezkerl, I know how you feel. I've had insomnia problems before too.

At times my mind was so filled with thoughts that I slept only 5-6 hours a night and it was showing in terms of memory, weightloss, headaches and other crap. I kinda learned to to clear my mind every night before sleep and I guess it worked.

Ambien is good, but there's like a slight hangover, and sometimes you wake up midway and can't sleep. Again, I wouldn't use it that much because it's a benzo and benzos can mess with your head.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
melatonin and l-trytophan.

or you can smoke weed.
d[-_-]b actin all cool