Author Topic: Principal Electrical Engineer for WTC: “Fuel and Planes Alone Did NOT Bring the  (Read 8555 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
who?

They had to be funded and have support teams in the USA.  All of which came from AQ or others. 

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
They had to be funded and have support teams in the USA.  All of which came from AQ or others. 

But the white house specifically halted any investigation outside of the 19 people on the plane, during the 911 commission.

where the $ came from, etc.

why would they do this?  aren't the money men as guilty as the guys on the plane?
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

OzmO

• Getbig V
But the white house specifically halted any investigation outside of the 19 people on the plane, during the 911 commission.

where the $ came from, etc.

why would they do this?  aren't the money men as guilty as the guys on the plane?

I openly support a independent  9/11 investigation.

I hope it will happen, but I'm probably dreaming.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I openly support a independent  9/11 investigation.

I hope it will happen, but I'm probably dreaming.

Yet Congress seems to have found the time to investigate steroids in baseball. 

OzmO

• Getbig V

I hear you.

And the lunacy continues.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

They didn't fall exactly the same way.  Other than down.

Obliderated.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
Obliderated.

yeah, the buildings turned to powder - that was what was diff on 9/11.  vaporized.  other collepses - google the pics - they're just piles of concrete and steel.  on 911, all the buildings converted to those big clouds.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

OzmO

• Getbig V
yeah, the buildings turned to powder - that was what was diff on 9/11.  vaporized.  other collepses - google the pics - they're just piles of concrete and steel.  on 911, all the buildings converted to those big clouds.

Other collapses are controlled and are with empty buildings.  These 2 happened to be some of the largest in the world full of everything imaginable and they collapsed with a downward forces many times that of other buildings creating a huge dust cloud and very large mountain of debris (don't forget the basement which is like a 10 story building upside down) complete with stored heat energy from the fall.

the 20-40 story buildings you see demolished on discovery channel are prepped gutted and mostly concrete.  The demolition is designed to minimize dust and quicken clean up.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Is this insane or what.  Baseball players are having to answer to congress more than Bush ever has... NOW THAT'S FUCKED UP!

OzmO

• Getbig V
Is this insane or what.  Baseball players are having to answer to congress more than Bush ever has... NOW THAT'S FUCKED UP!

It's about what voters are concerned about.................   that's why America is filled with some very clay like people and the politicians are the sculpters who only on occasion have to work around a stubborn rock.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Other collapses are controlled and are with empty buildings.  These 2 happened to be some of the largest in the world full of everything imaginable and they collapsed with a downward forces many times that of other buildings creating a huge dust cloud and very large mountain of debris (don't forget the basement which is like a 10 story building upside down) complete with stored heat energy from the fall.

the 20-40 story buildings you see demolished on discovery channel are prepped gutted and mostly concrete.  The demolition is designed to minimize dust and quicken clean up.

So 110 stories packed with stuff fit into a 10 story sized hole?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It's about what voters are concerned about.................   that's why America is filled with some very clay like people and the politicians are the sculpters who only on occasion have to work around a stubborn rock.
well haven't met anybody that's happy with congress spending their time with this.  I'm curious to know what other circles are getting on this?  How about the people you know?  Have you primarliy ran across people who think congress should be doing this or no or mixed?

OzmO

• Getbig V
So 110 stories packed with stuff fit into a 10 story sized hole?

Search the web for pics.   They will show quite a lot of debris above the hole and all around the area encompassing a block or 2 in all directions i think.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Arlen Spector is in bed with the cable companies.  He's working to hurt pro org bodies- NFl network costs comcast hundreds of millions.  In some room, somewhere, I'm sure two men are talking about the quid pro quo, trading NFl getting on board with cable companies, with the decision to investigate the pats.  perhaps Clemens is the sacrificial lamb that spector will really do it... Imagine golden Boy Tom Brady on trial next year for this... how much bigger would it be than Mcgwire?  NFL will cowtow to dodge that, absolutely.

He's pandering to parents and sports fans.  Face it, most folks care more about "is clemens lying" than they care about "will we bomb iran".  Whether or not one guy got 3 shots of hgh 7 years ago... matter more to them than another trillion borrowed to support another war.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Search the web for pics.   They will show quite a lot of debris above the hole and all around the area encompassing a block or 2 in all directions i think.  

What do you suppose those clouds that flooded the streets were made of?

That was powderized concrete from the towers.  The pieces were all less than 100 micron in size.  Gravity cannot break concrete into pieces this small.  Not possible.  You can drop a ton of bricks from 110 stories high, and it won't turn into that small mc particles.  Only explosives do this, Ozmo.  Look at any collapse - you see a pile of dust, but it stays put and all the concrete shit sits right there.  On 911, the concrete in those 3 buildings was converted in 8 seconds to giant clouds of very small particles.

This cannot be explained.  Gravity = no. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
well haven't met anybody that's happy with congress spending their time with this.  I'm curious to know what other circles are getting on this?  How about the people you know?  Have you primarliy ran across people who think congress should be doing this or no or mixed?

oddly, no.  No one gives a shit.  But i work with nothing but football and basket ball fans and my boss is a democrat who's an A's fan.  He thinks it's a waste too  And i'm in California where everyone is on drugs and having gay sex in between the earthquakes.   So we're passive and very baked most of the time.  ;D

Maybe the politicians are doing this so they can say they did it.    I would think the same about 9/11 but most sheeple people think there's nothing to investigate.  You and i are different.  We don't walk around casting down moral judgment everywhere.   At least i don't think you do. And a the very least we both know 1 investigation into 9/11 is bull shit.

Honestly, this is the worst I've felt about our leadership.  Carter looks like Abe Lincoln or FDR from here.

Chances are I'll vote for Obama, only becuase Mr. bomb bomb bomb Iran doesn't represent anything but more of the same shit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
oddly, no.  No one gives a shit.  But i work with nothing but football and basket ball fans and my boss is a democrat who's an A's fan.  He thinks it's a waste too  And i'm in California where everyone is on drugs and having gay sex in between the earthquakes.   So we're passive and very baked most of the time.  ;D

Maybe the politicians are doing this so they can say they did it.    I would think the same about 9/11 but most sheeple people think there's nothing to investigate.  You and i are different.  We don't walk around casting down moral judgment everywhere.   At least i don't think you do. And a the very least we both know 1 investigation into 9/11 is bull shit.

Honestly, this is the worst I've felt about our leadership.  Carter looks like Abe Lincoln or FDR from here.

Chances are I'll vote for Obama, only becuase Mr. bomb bomb bomb Iran doesn't represent anything but more of the same shit.
Amen brother.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I would think the same about 9/11 but most sheeple people think there's nothing to investigate. 

2/3 of the people you see every day believe there should be another investigation.

Higher if you live in NYC.

The people want it.  Some in congress want it.  Oddly, they're marginalized for the belief that a crime should be properly investigated.  

When Bush leaves office, the push for a new investigation will begin.  Besides, would you WANT another investigation with Bush in charge?  The lead 911 commissioner spent hours each day on phone with Rove despite formal requirement there be no contact between white house and 911 commission.  When caught - he discontinued phone records!    

Any investigation that happens in the next year would be a sham, and it'd take a lot of steam out of the 911 movement.  Remember - Obama said that he agrees there are a lot of unanswered Qs about 911.

OzmO

• Getbig V
What do you suppose those clouds that flooded the streets were made of?

That was powderized concrete from the towers.  The pieces were all less than 100 micron in size.  Gravity cannot break concrete into pieces this small.  Not possible.  You can drop a ton of bricks from 110 stories high, and it won't turn into that small mc particles.  Only explosives do this, Ozmo.  Look at any collapse - you see a pile of dust, but it stays put and all the concrete shit sits right there.  On 911, the concrete in those 3 buildings was converted in 8 seconds to giant clouds of very small particles.

This cannot be explained.  Gravity = no. 

Gravity didn't break concrete into pieces that small, collisions did.  The energy from tons of falling debris crashing down on it's self produced particles ranging from 100 microns and up.  (about 1/3 the width of a hair) On top pf that any other demolition was never done with buildings that size or filled with the crap they had. 

think about it 240.  how many feet do you have to fall to reach maximum velocity?  Combined that with tons of kenetic energy from hundreds of feet up falling. 

BTW, dust particles down to 3 microns in size are everywhere.  You are breathing some right now.

OzmO

• Getbig V
2/3 of the people you see every day believe there should be another investigation.

Higher if you live in NYC.

The people want it.  Some in congress want it.  Oddly, they're marginalized for the belief that a crime should be properly investigated. 

When Bush leaves office, the push for a new investigation will begin.  Besides, would you WANT another investigation with Bush in charge?  The lead 911 commissioner spent hours each day on phone with Rove despite formal requirement there be no contact between white house and 911 commission.  When caught - he discontinued phone records!   

Any investigation that happens in the next year would be a sham, and it'd take a lot of steam out of the 911 movement.  Remember - Obama said that he agrees there are a lot of unanswered Qs about 911.

Not enough of the people who vote want one 240.   :'(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
reading this, I have to tell you all.  I'm very very depressed right now.  I mean really fucking depressed.  I'm sure you've all seen it in me.  I've been wigged and disgruntled bigtime.  I'm on the edge of just not giving a shit anymore about anything.  And then I have to say, I love this forum.  I love reading the shit you fellas type up.  This shit is addictive.  I love you guys :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Not enough of the people who vote want one 240.   :'(

I dunno about that.  True- many who want a new investigation are young, and young people vote less than old people.  So 67% of voters might not want one.

But in an election that has been so close the last two time...  you CANNOT discount the fact that 911 skepticism plays into decision making.  I often wonder why so few people look at the 911 factor in voting.  I'm a lifelong repub voter who will likely vote dem this time.  The fact that Obama is open to a new investigation and McCain is not - that weighs heavily on that.

Are there more voters like me?  Lifelong repubs who are upset about 911?  Absolutely.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
reading this, I have to tell you all.  I'm very very depressed right now.  I mean really fucking depressed.  I'm sure you've all seen it in me.  I've been wigged and disgruntled bigtime.  I'm on the edge of just not giving a shit anymore about anything.  And then I have to say, I love this forum.  I love reading the shit you fellas type up.  This shit is addictive.  I love you guys :D

you can't change the world.  you really dont affect shit.

this whole decade is the 'learning' generation.  growing pains, etc.  the internet means thousands of otherwise idiot people learn the truth of things every day.  it won't matter now, wont' matter for the next decade maybe.  But after that- when the truthers are in their 40s and running the world and their kids are in college - THEN it starts to change. 

internet changes everything.  Right now, there are info wars happening.  2 days before the french released detailed analysis of Pentagon "The big lie", the white house releases their 5 still photos that previously didn't exist.  Is this a coincidence?  LOL no way.  Info wars.  Plain and simple.  Convince enough of the 300 mil people and you get to keep doin what you want.  Enough people know about 911 that pulling another one and blaming iran would not work.  So there is progress. 

and stop taking it so seriously lol... i rarely follow this stuff anymore. I got so worked up over it, and then i realized i dont control shit, i can't change shit.  all i can do is watch the ride like everyone else. 

And if nothing else, run a survey/poll here... should there be another 911 investigation lol... compare those numbers to 2 years ago, when you and me were the only 2 pigeons sqwalking about it lol...

War-Horse

• Getbig V

Sometimes you have to get outside and take in some air...... 8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
you can't change the world.  you really dont affect shit.

this whole decade is the 'learning' generation.  growing pains, etc.  the internet means thousands of otherwise idiot people learn the truth of things every day.  it won't matter now, wont' matter for the next decade maybe.  But after that- when the truthers are in their 40s and running the world and their kids are in college - THEN it starts to change. 

internet changes everything.  Right now, there are info wars happening.  2 days before the french released detailed analysis of Pentagon "The big lie", the white house releases their 5 still photos that previously didn't exist.  Is this a coincidence?  LOL no way.  Info wars.  Plain and simple.  Convince enough of the 300 mil people and you get to keep doin what you want.  Enough people know about 911 that pulling another one and blaming iran would not work.  So there is progress. 

and stop taking it so seriously lol... i rarely follow this stuff anymore. I got so worked up over it, and then i realized i dont control shit, i can't change shit.  all i can do is watch the ride like everyone else. 

And if nothing else, run a survey/poll here... should there be another 911 investigation lol... compare those numbers to 2 years ago, when you and me were the only 2 pigeons sqwalking about it lol...
I know you're right.  I don't know what it is.  I'm just really wigged lately.  Having a real hard time with life.  Really at an all time high depression wise.  It's a lot of other shit too.  I'm such a loser ;D