Author Topic: "GURU'S" --- Who's your pick and why?  (Read 5320 times)

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: "GURU'S" --- Who's your pick and why?
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2008, 08:15:03 PM »
I'm not feeling any love here Pinky.  ;D

oh come on..... you know we have a love/hate thing going  ;D

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2008, 08:18:33 PM »
Just have to know what your doing.

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2008, 08:19:19 PM »
actually this is the one i was lookign for....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2008, 08:24:27 PM »

Good one.  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2008, 08:27:58 PM »

Hey! the blonde one kinda looks like me..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2008, 08:45:27 PM »
Just have to know what your doing.
So in your opinion a female pro can compete successfully without any sides such as clitoral enlargement or voice changes? I don't don't think so. There are no pure anabolic steroids. And such a large percentage of them have done nude shoots. Every one of them is affected.

Even in the 80s when the pros looked like fitness competitors today you could hear/see the side effects.

Some pros look okay in pics, not extremely masculine. For example Collette Nelson. Then I saw a clip where she was instructing Billy Guns. I thought it was a man speaking at first. Maybe you should sell your secret on how to juice without side effects to Palumbo.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2008, 08:55:49 PM »
Ever hear Nikki Fuller talk? She had no side effects up through the time I trained her. So it can be done. I cant get a girl as big as Iris, but I could have one win the Nationals without any side effects.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2008, 09:06:56 PM »
Ever hear Nikki Fuller talk? She had no side effects up through the time I trained her. So it can be done. I cant get a girl as big as Iris, but I could have one win the Nationals without any side effects.
Then why haven't you?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2008, 11:05:37 AM »
I have...Nikki

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2008, 04:17:34 PM »
I would pick Jim "Disgusted" Magnone (sorry is i misspelled your name) or Hany and yes Jim this is from the same guy you said "not to smart huh?" too. Lol but seriously you know your shit and i respect that

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2008, 06:08:05 PM »
I would pick Jim "Disgusted" Magnone (sorry is i misspelled your name) or Hany and yes Jim this is from the same guy you said "not to smart huh?" too. Lol but seriously you know your shit and i respect that

Thanks bro, it's all in fun on here. I appreciate the compliment.

evolutnbatista

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2008, 05:30:02 AM »
hey man if you don't mind i want to ask you a few q's? about work.... check your pm

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2008, 08:28:10 AM »
You know, I rarely get motivated enough to write a serious post, but here are some random thoughts about "gurus". First, some people DO need a trainer simply because they are new to the sport. My favorite people to train are first timers. Simply because they LISTEN!!!! Blind faith is a good thing at times.

I have also trained many naturals. These are my second favorite ones to train. It's easy since there are not numerous drugs to concider.

What are trainers good for? Well, first IMO would be diet then supps then training. Of course the last two weeks are very important, but only if someone is ripped, otherwise it will not come together for the competitor.

There are many different types of diet to get a guy ripped and for the most part they all work to a degree. The trick is to keep the progress going!!! Knowing what to do when someone progress comes to a halt will make or break a guru. Getting someone down to 5% is usually pretty east but 3% requires some knowledge.

I here soooo many different theories on drugs and let me tell you, there ARE NO MAGIC CYCLES!!! Everyone responds to drugs in a different way. There are obviously some basic knowledge to have, but it is not all that complicated. The last two weeks before a show is where most people always fuk up. I see people do this all the time whether they are pros or not. People also do shit behind your back and sometimes you find out later from a friend or girlfriend.

I do not solicit on here and never have so I have no reason to lie or exaggerate. You definitely have to have some knowledge when it comes to training someone, but my job so to speak would be so much easier if I didn't have to contend with trying to convince some of these guys that you do not have to rely on these so called tricks or secret manipulations that they all seem to believe will make them unbelievably ripped in 3 days.  ::)

Disgusted, if you were a competitor and you had a choice between Milos and joloco as a trainer who would you choose?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2008, 10:23:45 AM »
Disgusted, if you were a competitor and you had a choice between Milos and joloco as a trainer who would you choose?

LOLOL