Author Topic: HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY?  (Read 2319 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY?
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 01:32:13 PM »
well i would pay maybe 50 bucks...just to say that i trained with him....   
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2008, 08:22:49 PM »
$50?  You cant even get a half ass trainer at Ballys for that.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2008, 08:36:09 PM »
I hear Charles charges like $250 a workout! NOT worth it! Do the math if you train 4 to 5 times a week!  :o
I remember Tom Prince saying it was $100 for a session, but this was a few years ago.

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2008, 08:44:13 PM »
Zero.
These gurus can only make changes in heavily juiced physiques.  They just change up a few things and make someone "think", they are really doing wonders.  It's all diet and genetics.

Exactly!
I see so many avg Joe and Jane blow buy into this extensive, overly specific and detailed diet and execise regime complete with a trainer and it makes me shake my head. Why is it considered near impossible to simply workout, eat a good diet and get a good physique. Now we have a cottage industries of self procralimed gurus on everything from diet to useing those retarded big rubber swiss balls for "core training".

I cringe when I hear some state level bodybuilder brag about their contest prep guru "brought them in on the money".
Arnold had some guys look at him before  a show and keep him honest but he never seemed to need a diet guru, drug guru and special voo doo contest peaking regime.
I have been in/around bodybuilding and gyms for over 30 years now. I have judged countless contests in the NPC and before that AAU. I been in more gyms than I can count and seen thousnads of bodybuilders and fitness fanatics.
I have seen every kind of muscle building, fat burning pill and potion come and go.
In the end I have seen only 3 tried and true proven things that make any real difference in how your body looks:
1. Lose wt and sevreal pouns of body fat with sound , sensible diet and exercise.
2.  A steady increase in muscle size useing good nutrition combined with hard, basic workouts with the wts.
*3. If you do 1,2 , adding some proven roids in a sensible cycle will increase what you get naturally.

Why do so many spend big bucks on gurus and oddball supplements , instead of maxing out on the basic stuff that is the reason for 90% of your progress?????

Don't waste your valuble money and resources on gimmicks and gurus. Go to the gym , do a basic, bust ass routine of quality lifting , eat good and do some cardio...end of story.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!