Author Topic: The New and Cool American Trend: Go to a University Campus and Open Fire...  (Read 2591 times)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
Re: The New and Cool American Trend: Go to a University Campus and Open Fire...
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »
what is the solution?  take away all the guns?  everytime that happens in a society, some very bad things happen.  Guns are entrenched in American culture.  You have thousands upon thousands of old men who love their guns would would get very very violent if they tried confiscation.  You going to tell an 80-year old Korea vet that he cannot protect himself?  Gimme a break.
And what do you call that what is happening already? School children's and college students are killing each other weekly just for fun, and only thing what you dildos can think about is to give more guns for the children's. Don't you have any brains at all down there? You try to tell me that you don't see where your nation is going? You morons just stand there with your mouth open and only wake up after some fuc*ked up kid stuck a nuke bomb up to your stupid ass and fire it. You ask me for the solution? There isn't one. You are fuc*ked. Have a nice day ;D

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 03:02:58 PM »
could you give me a link to that please? lol i would think that the shooter is thinking im gonna go to this class and shoot up some people b/c it would be easy not b/c he thinks its a good challenge. whether you want to agree or not the simple fact is disarming the general public is a bad idea, law abiding citizens will give up their guns and criminals wont and then well really be fucked. Honestly its only a matter of time before somebody decides to make a home made bomb and take it to a school...and then i wanna hear you wackos calling for a ban on fertilizer ;D

In fact it is quite simply: They are playing real life FPS game. How many enemies you can kill before you die. When no one fires back, and they realise what they have done, they kill them self. No matter what some half brain psychoanalytic says, this is the truth in this matter.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 05:41:13 PM »
you are absolutely wrong and have no comprehension for why they do this. be glad that you dont. its better that way

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2008, 06:27:08 PM »
Fact is the USA is the most dangerous industrialised country in the world; glad I don't live there. Let them have their guns...
I hate the State.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 05:30:40 AM »
In fact it is quite simply: They are playing real life FPS game. How many enemies you can kill before you die. When no one fires back, and they realise what they have done, they kill them self. No matter what some half brain psychoanalytic says, this is the truth in this matter.

as i said before can you give me a link please? its fairly easy to say things are a certain way without backing them up, and i believe if im not mistaken that they play fps games all over the world...so GUNS are not the problem