Author Topic: TEAM FAKECHEST GUYS MYSPACE PAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4581 times)

io856

Re: TEAM FAKECHEST GUYS MYSPACE PAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 06:59:51 PM »
Quickerblade, just remember that "truegrit" is purely a gimmick.

He fueled the "Lee Priest" is dead shit and consequently deletes these "RIP" comments after the saga ends to prevent future exposure.

Another point to note is that he has changed the figure $100 million to $200 million to $300 million.

Just a chump.

io856

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 07:00:47 PM »

Daddy, I would pay good bucks to see you walk to this turd and show him what a grea natural speciment looks like and see him chest deflate and run out crying ;D

This is all fishy shit.. a dellusional life put togheter in some fake scheme... not jealous feel bad for a guys with collagen and face implants at 33yo (which proably more like 37-38)
Alex23 get the great Scott Alexander on big nation!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2008, 07:09:27 PM »

He fueled the "Lee Priest" is dead shit and consequently deletes these "RIP" comments after the saga ends to prevent future exposure.

Another point to note is that he has changed the figure $100 million to $200 million to $300 million.

Just a chump.

I am not 'purely' a gimmick.

I deleted no posts about Lee. The posts were removed to give Lee a chance to recover away from the lens of the bodybuilding media.

Scott Alexander is worth way more than what you said, he is worth 1 billion US dollars and owns a huge yacht and more cars than your broke ass will ever see!
O

io856

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2008, 07:11:54 PM »

I am not 'purely' a gimmick.

I deleted no posts about Lee. The posts were removed to give Lee a chance to recover away from the lens of the bodybuilding media.

Scott Alexander is worth way more than what you said, he is worth 1 billion US dollars and owns a huge yacht and more cars than your broke ass will ever see!
Trust me on this. My internet word is as good as my bond. Scott Alexander AKA Guido fakechest is worth around 500 million (Great British Pounds) and spends over a million on GH a year. Looking as great as he does costs serious money but he is a honey magnet and men want to be him ,or, failing that, to just be near him so a little of his stardust may rub off on then!

He's worth about 200 million. He has investments. Trust me, I KNOW he is rich as hell.
::)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2008, 07:12:41 PM »

Just a chump.
thanks man, fuck man these low carbs diets are fucking my brain up, im slow as hell

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »
This dude is classic, he is the male version of Bethany Carter Howlett. Too funny....

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2008, 07:14:10 PM »
Hater. You just can't cope with Scott's money, fame and male beauty. The truth is that he is so rich that no one knows just how much money he has; the last guy who tried to count it died of old age.

Hate all you like..Scott will still be pimping and showing that marvellous chiselled chest

O

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 07:19:16 PM »
How queer are you to love a man cause he has money, that's female's job and a low self esteem female at that..

io856

« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2008, 07:19:27 PM »
Hater. You just can't cope with Scott's money, fame and male beauty. The truth is that he is so rich that no one knows just how much money he has; the last guy who tried to count it died of old age.

Hate all you like..Scott will still be pimping and showing that marvellous chiselled chest
Dude I respect Scott Alexander to the fullest. Note some of my previous posts:

You are neglecting a fundamental issue about material success. Ok, so the "stuff" he has technically is only "stuff". We all desire what he has and you can't deny otherwise. I guarantee there is something inherent within his mindset which has driven him to this pinnacle of material success and power. Therefore it is also HIM that I appreciate... it is the MAN behind the material and power. He strives beyond and it is purely incredible.

All im trying to say is, this guy is amazing!

F*cking hell we all cry materialism.... but we all as of 2008 are materialistic. Its just when someone exceeds us at this we deal with it by saying:
"oh he has no legs"
"he is materialistic" (f*ck off c*nt YOU ARE TOO)
"all drugs"

I must admit I do this too, but I also am man enough to say this guy is light years above me in most if not all areas of life.
I would love to meet this guy so I could fully appreciate his life's work.

Oh, I forgot you are just here to get a rise out of people ala Vince Basile.

This guy IS and ALWAYS will be:
More successful than you
Be happier than
A better man than you
Look better than you
Have a better physique than you
Have more contacts than you
... the list goes on

Accept that this man is the elite! Be amazed for once at a man who is better than you... you'll be a better man for this.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2008, 07:23:46 PM »
How queer are you to love a man cause he has money, that's female's job and a low self esteem female at that..

Men don't just love Scott for his money. We want a fucking chest like that. We want to stare into the camera and smoulder with intensity and sexual prowess, we want his cars, his women, his GH, we want to be him.

He is the most perfect male specimen alive. There comes a time when we have to bow down before a true alpha male.

Scott, you do it for all of us who can't. We love you bro.
O

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2008, 07:24:51 PM »
Trust me on this. My internet word is as good as my bond. Scott Alexander AKA Guido fakechest is worth around 500 million (Great British Pounds) and spends over a million on GH a year. Looking as great as he does costs serious money but he is a honey magnet and men want to be him ,or, failing that, to just be near him so a little of his stardust may rub off on then!

Bwaahahaahahahah......ma n..you guys are KILLING me!  ::)

This guy has had more tube steak stuffed up his butt than a Kabasa Queen,.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2008, 07:30:49 PM »
Men don't just love Scott for his money. We want a fucking chest like that. We want to stare into the camera and smoulder with intensity and sexual prowess, we want his cars, his women, his GH, we want to be him.

He is the most perfect male specimen alive. There comes a time when we have to bow down before a true alpha male.

hhaahha i like this guy.

io856

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2008, 07:31:09 PM »

Exactly.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2008, 02:18:39 AM »
I saw this guy on a UK tv show last year. Section was about looking good and keeping young.

Looks real weird. He was on about GH use. Admitted using it and was praising it as some fountain of youth.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2008, 03:01:48 AM »
Admitted using it and was praising it as some fountain of youth.

At least he's honest; he seems like a very cool guy to hang around and have a drink with.
He should drop the cosmetic surgery shit though, even though it's already too late.

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2008, 03:06:20 AM »

im willing to bet youd bow down to just about anyone you getbig fag...get a life and choke on it you fuck

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2008, 09:30:24 AM »
Alex23 get the great Scott Alexander on big nation!

Hahahah that would be a good show but I can feel he's the kinda insecure "guy" who takes shit way too seriously an would meltown within the first couple of minutes after we expose him.

That guy's life is a gimmick.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2008, 09:33:12 AM »
Hahahah that would be a good show but I can feel he's the kinda insecure "guy" who takes shit way too seriously an would meltown within the first couple of minutes after we expose him.

That guy's life is a gimmick.

he's living life to the fullest and you can't fault him for that.

He went on air and defended GH use. He is the man.

My guess is that if he came on Getbig Nation, he'd probably be giving beauty tips to you, Ed and Block by the end of the show.  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2008, 09:54:55 AM »
Daddy the best thing about your page is Wendy.  She looks very nice

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2008, 06:23:33 PM »
wtf?!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2008, 06:29:53 PM »
inflated figures, unless forbes state it im saying his worth 2M...

Replace the "m" with a "k" and you're closer.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2008, 09:16:58 PM »
he's living life to the fullest and you can't fault him for that.

He went on air and defended GH use. He is the man.

My guess is that if he came on Getbig Nation, he'd probably be giving beauty tips to you, Ed and Block by the end of the show.  ;D

CJ I like you bro but this is exactly the type of douchy shit that make this baord suck bro..

lay off the bottle

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »
The guy spent 3 million pounds on a resort in Bulgaria.   He has more $millions worth of cars.   100 million may not be exaggerated.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2008, 10:02:18 PM »
Okay, LL Cool J and Arnold himself, are his myspace friends? Both had better physiques before Scott knew he had balls. Man, I couldn't be a celeb, because any fake dude, I couldn't associate with, but then in Hollywood, Everybody is fake.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2008, 11:28:38 PM »
Okay, LL Cool J and Arnold himself, are his myspace friends? Both had better physiques before Scott knew he had balls. Man, I couldn't be a celeb, because any fake dude, I couldn't associate with, but then in Hollywood, Everybody is fake.
yeah Arnold has a myspace hahaha