Author Topic: Ironman: King Kamali Pics  (Read 7312 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: KAMALI PICS IRONMAN PRO
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2008, 12:21:39 PM »
How is that wrong? I never saw Kamali at the gym until the last week. How involved could Milos be if Kamali isn't there?

I'm not saying you were involved at all Disgusted, I'm just saying I don't think Milos was as involved as some people think.

STFU about things you know nothing about.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2008, 12:23:50 PM »
STFU about things you know nothing about.
So you fucked Kamali up then sent him to  Milos to fix?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2008, 12:24:40 PM »
How is that wrong? I never saw Kamali at the gym until the last week. How involved could Milos be if Kamali isn't there?

I'm not saying you were involved at all Disgusted, I'm just saying I don't think Milos was as involved as some people think.
no offense but he could have been there at a different time than you.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2008, 12:29:15 PM »
Wrong, Milos had him whole time. I was not involved other than giving my opinion when asked.

Why is this not self explanatory?  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2008, 12:29:29 PM »
no offense but he could have been there at a different time than you.
Well, I thought of that, it just seems strange I didn't see Kamali there once until last week, I saw him 3 times....strange. Disgusted just needs to explain how I was wrong, instead he attacked me, not nice Jimmy. :(

Why is this not self explanatory?  ???
Well read my post here, never saw Kamali once.....then 3 times in one week.

Did Milos deal with him by phone constantly? Email? Write him letters and send them via pigeon?

Unless Kamali was in his gym working with him, like Hide did, like Sylvio did.....how can you say Milos had him the whole time?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »
I'd like to hear Milos' thoughts on how Kamali looked, if he thought this was his best ever as he guaranteed.

Same for Johnnie Jackson.

Both guys looked pretty smooth. I don't think either put on any muscle either. If you look on MD Kamali looked more muscular his last couple of shows, at least to me.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2008, 12:32:27 PM »
lol, didn't he promise "my best shape ever"  ??? ??? ::) ::)
I

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2008, 12:34:12 PM »
Milos did not "take him under his wing" he was only involved in the last couple of weeks. If you knew this maybe you would have kept your mouth shut? Probably not, though.  As far as being full of oil, I have seen him, up close and in person, couple of days ago, I could not see where he was full of oil, anywhere.....get your eyes checked Junior.

Bro,

I think you're confused between the difference of a "contest prep guru" and a "ballys personal trainer"  ::)

When did chad stand over Ronnie and count his sets and reps...Disgusted was validated with that post to STFU about things you know nothing about, sorry.  :-\
just not good enough

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2008, 12:35:26 PM »
Bro,

I think you're confused between the difference of a "contest prep guru" and a "ballys personal trainer"  ::)

When did chad stand over Ronnie and count his sets and reps...Disgusted was validated with that post to STFU about things you know nothing about, sorry.  :-\
Disgusted said Milos had him the whole time.......how is that justified? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2008, 12:37:08 PM »
Dave Jacobs put it PERFECTLY in one of his posts, he said that pros hire these guys because they overeat in the offseason and procrastinate dieting until the last month and then need something drastic to get into shape.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2008, 12:39:02 PM »
Disgusted said Milos had him the whole time.......how is that justified? :-\

in terms of diet/pharm outline
just not good enough

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2008, 12:41:54 PM »
Dave Jacobs put it PERFECTLY in one of his posts, he said that pros hire these guys because they overeat in the offseason and procrastinate dieting until the last month and then need something drastic to get into shape.
Probably, but you would think that after so many years these guys would know what works and what doesn't work for their bodies.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2008, 12:44:13 PM »
Probably, but you would think that after so many years these guys would know what works and what doesn't work for their bodies.
yeah they should but like i said i think they get paranoid because they procrastinate, there is absolutely NO REASON why a guy should need to go on a ZERO CARB diet for a month to get ready for a show unless they totally procrastinated.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2008, 12:44:51 PM »
lol, didn't he promise "my best shape ever"  ??? ??? ::) ::)
LOL. Sounds like a line from the cover of Cosmo.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2008, 05:16:12 PM »
XENADRINE Baby!!!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2008, 05:28:46 PM »
So you fucked Kamali up then sent him to  Milos to fix?

Why are you talking about a situation you know absolutely zero about....

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2008, 05:34:57 PM »
What is there to describe...Kamali is softer then he has ever been, and his gut is bigger then it has ever been...His legs are still tooth picks...His back which was one of the best just a few years ago, is now one that couldn't place at the national level...Face it, Milo's took him under his wing, pumped him back up full of inslin and oil and the guy couldn't do better then 10th place at one of the easiest shows of the year...

Easiest show of the year? Dude obviously you didn't watch the show or know who was competing to make a statement like that. This years Ironman was one of if not the hardest line up in it's history!!

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2008, 06:04:35 PM »
Dude, what was up with him ripping off his top pair of posing trunks and then throwing them out in the crowd.

Does he think he's a stripper ??? Another bodybuilder giving our sport another black eye that we sure don't need.

I LOVED watching Melvin ABSOLUTELY OWN HIM ON STAGE as he presented him with the Best Poser Award.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2008, 06:05:48 PM »
Why are you talking about a situation you know absolutely zero about....
I like watching schmoes get their panties in a bunch......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »
Dude, what was up with him ripping off his top pair of posing trunks and then throwing them out in the crowd.

What a waste!

He should've sold them like Nasser!  ;)
just not good enough

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2008, 07:24:08 PM »
look for all the hate the guy gets on here he really works hard and does his best, like i said slap a bigger set of arms and calves on him and bring in the stomach a little from the sides and it's a completely better guy.

I agree, he has some good overall mass and muscularity , is wide with awesome delts and decent lats and quads/hams.
The weakness is his guns and calfs and growing waist.
I don't see him getting a top place again in a decent pro line up. Things are too deep with quality in the IFBB now.
Howard
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2008, 07:27:41 PM »
top 10 @ the ironman................. ...............

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2008, 08:24:37 PM »
King is 35 going on 36.  What is up with him no longer being able to improve or even maintain the form he was in when he was 28-29?  Is this an issue of him not being able to afford the gear perhaps?  I just don't see why someone who is as relatively young as he is in the game going down like this.

I agree 100%. At age 35, he is just starting to peak in terms of bodybuilding. Studies after studies have shown that men only reach their absolute peak of muscle thickness and maturity in their late thirties to age 40. For instance, Coleman was 39 going on 40 at the 2003 Olympia. There is no reason why Kamali can't rock the bodybuilding boat for the next 5 years.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2008, 02:59:42 AM »
King was looking full, but hes been sharper, here were shredded guys this weekend.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 18, 2008, 03:03:43 AM »
King is 35 going on 36.  What is up with him no longer being able to improve or even maintain the form he was in when he was 28-29?  Is this an issue of him not being able to afford the gear perhaps?  I just don't see why someone who is as relatively young as he is in the game going down like this.

Genetics man, it's genetics.  If you have shitty insertions and bad biceps at 215 you're going to have the same issues at 250.  All the gear in the world can't fix genetics.