Author Topic: He has rebuilt himself - the 100 million dollar man  (Read 8119 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: He has rebuilt himself - the 100 million dollar man
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 09:14:29 AM »
If the host of that video thinks his chest is huge, I wonder what she would think of JOJ's. Dude's chest is kinda flat, it has no upper chest flare, Okay, but  :-\

Jealously..

Scott Alexander isn't some gay for pay queer like Johnnie Jackson. He's worth a 100 million and doesn't need to prance around homosexuals on stage in some latex thong. He doesn't need to blow people BayBGM to support a drug habbit.

STFU and get off Scott Alexander's thread.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 09:18:27 AM »
I feel the same way .But is that chest real ???

As real as Pam Andersons big titties....  8)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 09:21:57 AM »
As real as Pam Andersons big titties....  8)

Pam Ander is like so 14 years ago.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 09:37:22 AM »
Jealously..

Scott Alexander isn't some gay for pay queer like Johnnie Jackson. He's worth a 100 million and doesn't need to prance around homosexuals on stage in some latex thong. He doesn't need to blow people BayBGM to support a drug habbit.

STFU and get off Scott Alexander's thread.

I commented on dude's chest, not how much he's worth. There is a difference. JOJ has one of the best chest in the sport and will go down as such,
You say that and post that saggy mouth, plucked eyebrow pic. We don't know how much dude is worth. Sure he's got some change,  more than any of us here. That is not in question. And we don't know how he got his first million, it could have been pillow-mashing with a old man with millions ;)

As I said before I'll take the Lambo,  the 997 C4S, but his taste in the RR sucks manmeat, it's as bad as putting 26's on a 1995 Mustang.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 09:39:35 AM »
He was on the Sharon Osbourne show and got some fat scottish guy to drop 20 pounds in 3 weeks.

you are a stupid girl >:(  he was not scottish he was english - your 1st mistake, no self respecting scotsman has a drinking problem. the only drinking problem we have is when it runs out   :'( and as for having to lose weight ??? i dont understand the question.

your obsession with this clown reveals you are insecure and in need of man love. seek help now.

p.s. never confuse a scotsman for an englishman again. >:(  
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 09:42:04 AM »
oh and that guy is as gay as bay, and has implants and synthol all over his body.

scott alexander - the plastic man :'(
175lbs by 31st July

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 09:44:05 AM »
Stop the hate!

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 09:47:06 AM »
how do I join team scot alexander I emailed him and he likes it here at getbig.com he said cool place......though the guys are too big for his tastes.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 09:47:17 AM »
no  >:(

this man love has to stop.
175lbs by 31st July

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 09:51:21 AM »
If the host of that video thinks his chest is huge, I wonder what she would think of JOJ's. Dude's chest is kinda flat, it has no upper chest flare, Okay, but  :-\

I thought the girl had excellent chest development.
S

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 10:08:13 AM »
That guy? is crazy.
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 10:44:41 AM »
you are a stupid #### >:(  he was not scottish he was english - your 1st mistake, no self respecting scotsman has a drinking problem. the only drinking problem we have is when it runs out   :'( and as for having to lose weight ??? i dont understand the question.

your obsession with this clown reveals you are insecure and in need of man love. seek help now.

p.s. never confuse a scotsman for an englishman again. >:(  

Sir, most people associate Scottish or whatever with Johnny Walker, J&B and other whisky brands. No one in their right mind is going to bother with distinguishing your various dialects or whatever.

Scott Alexander is immaculate and helped that poor scottsman or whatever he is. That's what matters.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2008, 11:02:08 AM »
As I've suggested earlier, there are people that are just "fairly" wealthy, but through the use of Props (exotic cars, a couple of well tailored suits, a nicely furnished condo) and incredible self promotion, can project an image of great wealth. Let's say he also deals exotic cars, he would then have access to a Lambo, Porsche, etc. When he sells those cars, he can aquire some more, drive them around. Obviously he has connections in Real Estate development which could also give him access to free rent in a nice Condo. He definitely knows how to use the media to assist him in the creation of "Scott Alexander" which may be even a fake name. In the final analysis, it doesn't really matter. He's learned if you project an image strongly enough and have the "toys" to back it up, then the ILLUSION becomes the REALITY. I still think he needs work on the ridiculous facial expressions in some of those pics, but at least the guy maintains a low bodyfat percentage, HGH or not. Overall, an impressive achievement.

Smart people can see through the illusion and recognize him as a fraud and a tool.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2008, 11:04:44 AM »
At first we all thought he was some dorky ass club guido... now we find out the dude's worth more then all the IFBB pro's put  together (current) and lives life in the lap of luxury.... hehehe, monster self pwning.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2008, 11:09:30 AM »
At first we all thought he was some dorky ass club guido... now we find out the dude's worth more then all the IFBB pro's put  together (current) and lives life in the lap of luxury.... hehehe, monster self pwning.

hahaha Yeah..

He could buy the IFBB if he wanted lol

I bet he'd make the IFBB into a cool organization by cutting down on size and turning it into a male supermodeling agency.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2008, 01:22:40 PM »
Zoolander is 5 times the trainer that JoeLoco is...JoeLoco couldn't hold Frogman's jock...And Joe knows this...Rumor has it that JoeLoco has been getting training advice from the frogman...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2008, 01:24:30 PM »
Zoolander is 5 times the trainer that JoeLoco is...JoeLoco couldn't hold Frogman's jock...And Joe knows this...Rumor has it that JoeLoco has been getting training advice from the frogman...

Joeloco has a huge mug. I don't think botox injections would help him.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2008, 01:38:30 PM »
But how much of what he built is real ?

Here's a few things I don't get about Fake Chest Guy AKA Scott 'Guido' Alexander...

If he's worth $100M (or whatever) from real estate, why is he now running a personal training business ?

If he's got all these 'A' list celebs that he's trained, why can't he name a single one ? Does 'A' just stand for asshole ?

In his interviews, he always mentions that 'we can get this sorted' and 'we come & train people' - who is this mystery 'we' and are they his backers ?

Who told him those eyebrows look good ? Would someone with $100M not have a full time fashion policeman to prevent him from leaving the house when he makes such a faux pas ?

HEY guy STOP THE MAN ON MAN WORSHIP.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2008, 02:10:28 PM »

Say whatever you want about the guy, he's rich, a babe magnet and he gets whatever he wants, but the guy still look like a botox injected GUIDO!

and wheres all the babes he f*ck, does he have a girlfriend (pics)
are you delusional?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2008, 02:16:12 PM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 11:51:33 AM »
Sir, most people associate Scottish or whatever with Johnny Walker, J&B and other whisky brands. No one in their right mind is going to bother with distinguishing your various dialects or whatever.

Scott Alexander is immaculate and helped that poor scottsman or whatever he is. That's what matters.

you sir are a retard. your low intelligence is matched only by your gayness, drinking whiskey does not make you scottish, however by your logic the sperm you swallow must make you mixed race. ::) you fuckmonkey.
175lbs by 31st July

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 11:57:17 AM »
you sir are a retard. your low intelligence is matched only by your gayness, drinking whiskey does not make you scottish, however by your logic the sperm you swallow must make you mixed race. ::) you fuckmonkey.

I did watch Braveheart once.

I also admire Adam Smith.

But enough about that. Scott Alexander transcends all racial lines because he is the most dominant male on the face of the earth. UFO's come to this planet to study his perfect features, dominace over others, and sucess.

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 12:44:15 PM »

and wheres all the babes he f*ck, does he have a girlfriend (pics)

Yes below is a pic of his Ex, and by his admission under the caption of his picture, he says that although th lady in the picture is his ex, but his biceps looked so good in this picture he had to post it.

hope this helps

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 12:49:38 PM »
Yes below is a pic of his Ex, and by his admission under the caption of his picture, he says that although th lady in the picture is his ex, but his biceps looked so good in this picture he had to post it.

hope this helps

Scott fucks the hottest supermodels, like it or not.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 12:57:15 PM »
Scott's lifestyle:

what a humble, fake chested guy ;D