Author Topic: Nasser: Gunter is better than me cause of his smile!!!!!!!  (Read 5091 times)

hamood

• Getbig II
  • Saddam Hussein is alive and well in Baghdad
Re: Nasser: Gunter is better than me cause of his smile!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 08:49:36 AM »
And you know I always hear people say, "well she has too much make up on," but really how come all girls can't simply wear "lots of makeup" and look like this?

It's just like saying Ronnie Coleman is "just drugs" yet other men can't look like him with all the drugs in the world.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 08:52:40 AM »
Did you attend Harvard?  You are lucky to have met her - you actually met her or you just saw her?  I wouldn't wash my hand ever again if I got to shake hers lol

I met and spoke to her. Didn't get a chance to say much because there were several businesswomen ( fat and wrinkled) trying to get their photos with her. Urghh. She gave a fiery speech about US involvement in the middle east. I thought that was weird because she became royalty because of the US.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 08:56:33 AM »
And you know I always hear people say, "well she has too much make up on," but really how come all girls can't simply wear "lots of makeup" and look like this?

It's just like saying Ronnie Coleman is "just drugs" yet other men can't look like him with all the drugs in the world.

If you need a lot of makeup -chances are you're not that good looking in the first place. I met this lebanese chick there who had zero makeup but looked stunning. Hell Tony Blair probably has more makeup than Rania.

Compairing makeup to steroids is ludicrous. ::)

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 08:58:48 AM »
If you need a lot of makeup -chances are you're not that good looking in the first place. I met this lebanese chick there who had zero makeup but looked stunning. Hell Tony Blair probably has more makeup than Rania.

Compairing makeup to steroids is ludicrous. ::)

All women have access to make-up.  If Queen Rania's looks were all makeup then how come other girls don't just wear the same makeup as she does and then be considered stunning like her?

Also often we can't even tell for sure who is wearing "more makeup" than the other, but we just guess the woman who looks better probably has more make-up on. 

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:50 AM »
She had a lot of makeup on when I met her. Thats what I saw. I didnt say she's an ogre. She is an attractive woman but not the most beautiful in the world. We'll have to agree to disagree  on that subject.

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 09:09:08 AM »
She had a lot of makeup on when I met her. Thats what I saw. I didnt say she's an ogre. She is an attractive woman but not the most beautiful in the world. We'll have to agree to disagree  on that subject.

i dont think anyone can argue that any woman in particular is "the most beautiful woman in the world," since everyone has their opinion opinion and there are so many beautiful women - but I think it definitely can be argued that she is one of the most beautiful.  There are few/no girls I've seen pictures of who are more attractive.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »
i dont think anyone can argue that any woman in particular is "the most beautiful woman in the world," since everyone has their opinion opinion and there are so many beautiful women - but I think it definitely can be argued that she is one of the most beautiful.  There are few/no girls I've seen pictures of who are more attractive.
Hmmm. She may be good looking but she certainly is not representative of Arab women. She is Westernized from the perm/colouring of her hair to the Blahniks she wears on her feet; nothing Arabic about her at all. Her (not as privileged) Syrian sisters would find no commonality with her, except maybe language.  :-\

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 09:50:56 AM »
Hmmm. She may be good looking but she certainly is not representative of Arab women. She is Westernized from the perm/colouring of her hair to the Blahniks she wears on her feet; nothing Arabic about her at all. Her (not as privileged) Syrian sisters would find no commonality with her, except maybe language.  :-\

What look is "representative of Arab women" in your opinion then?  If you think perming or colouring hair is still considered "westernized" you must be living in midevil times! 

And she is Queen of Jordan, not Syria.   ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 09:54:31 AM »
What look is "representative of Arab women" in your opinion then?  If you think perming or colouring hair is still considered "westernized" you must be living in midevil times! 

something with a bed sheet over their head.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 09:55:27 AM »

Ah, my mistake. You are correct, o roller of eyes. Well, if you are of the region, why don't you take a pic for us of your downtown area crowd, with a good mix of young and old, male and female.   

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 09:56:46 AM »
something with a bed sheet over their head.

Probably 10% of Arab women wear a veil, of those maybe 1% wear the full covering or "bed sheet" you are referring to.  If 1% or even 10% is "representative" I pity your statistics teacher!

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 09:57:37 AM »
Ah, my mistake. You are correct, o roller of eyes. Well, if you are of the region, why don't you take a pic for us of your downtown area crowd, with a good mix of young and old, male and female.   

I don't live there anymore.  And what is the link between me using the rolley eye emoticon and being "of the region" as you say?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 10:00:12 AM »
I don't live there anymore.  And what is the link between me using the rolley eye emoticon and being "of the region" as you say?
No connection, despite you trying to make one. Stop being so pedantic and relax. We're casual around here.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 10:06:00 AM »
Probably 10% of Arab women wear a veil, of those maybe 1% wear the full covering or "bed sheet" you are referring to.  If 1% or even 10% is "representative" I pity your statistics teacher!

10% my ass and if they don't have that fucking cum stained bed sheet covering them up they aint a true arab.

true story.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 10:56:53 AM »
One of my cousins, Abdul-Basit, knows Nasser very well and said he is a nice man, not disrespectful at all!  Where do you get this information from?

It's all over the news, where were you under a rock?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 11:52:52 AM »
Why pay attention to some washed up old oilbag like Nasser?

Scott Alexander is where it's at.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 11:56:20 AM »
Gunter Schlierkamp, who I call "Smiley Slimecramp." His fake bright smiling behaviour and total acceptance of everything definitely helped him get better placements and even partially because of that he received a way higher paid Weider Contract compared to other much better (Weider) athletes.

Err...yeah.  Good looking men tend to sell more magazines so it's logical that a publisher would give a better contract to them.  That isn't exactly a difficult concept.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 01:18:26 PM »
Err...yeah.  Good looking men tend to sell more magazines so it's logical that a publisher would give a better contract to them.  That isn't exactly a difficult concept.

That's why he's known on GB as DCN - Delusional Coward Nasser.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 01:23:13 PM »
Gunter is second only to Arnold
S

hamood

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2008, 01:24:43 PM »
Why pay attention to some washed up old oilbag like Nasser?

Scott Alexander is where it's at.

I've been reading this site a bit before signing up - weren't you the guy pushing Nasser like you are now Scott Alexander, and now you're against Nasser?  

Who will next month's idol be?

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 02:50:34 PM »
Nasser is just pissed because Gunther now has an acting carreer beginning.  Levrone too.  Most of the bodybuilders from Nasser's time are moving on to new things, giving up the past before they become some old gasbag.  Nasser is still living in the past.  He is a disgrace; he is filthy; he is a failure.  Sato's turds have more dignity than him.

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 03:27:29 PM »
Nasser is just pissed because Gunther now has an acting carreer beginning.  Levrone too.  Most of the bodybuilders from Nasser's time are moving on to new things, giving up the past before they become some old gasbag.  Nasser is still living in the past.  He is a disgrace; he is filthy; he is a failure.  Sato's turds have more dignity than him.

Acting career...  ::)
Team Nasser!

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 03:30:23 PM »
nasser is the past present and future

gunter is a washed up shell of his fomer self who was satisfactory at best
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser