Author Topic: More pictures of the Hercules Gym  (Read 6530 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: More pictures of the Hercules Gym
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 10:22:14 AM »

Whoever made the comment about it being a shithole problably works out at Bally's or some other wuss gym   

Yes I do :) Would you work out in a place like that Vince? It looks filthy.
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 10:28:08 AM »

HAHAHAHAHA Absolutely right. Start probably has fungus growing off his ass.

Some of the beginners here think that looking like a pakistani slum means they're hardcore lol

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 10:30:34 AM »
so what happens if you train after 7pm downstairs?
You get your Membership canceled, "we" have a pending lawsuit as far as I know with the neighboors who say it's too loud.

That is a real shithole Stark. I thought you lived in Germany? Why is there English on this TV?

That's Pumpsters Gaff idiot boy ::)

I didn't expect you to understand that value of a hardcore gym danielson, you are getbigs biggest fag so
no surprise that you prefer a YMCA gym hahah ;D

Addadude:
It's a really awesome place, come by and visit you probably find the same old geezers working out you remeber from
your Hercules time :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 10:31:19 AM »
You get your Membership canceled, "we" have a pending lawsuit as far as I know with the neighboors who say it's too loud.

That's Pumpsters Gaff idiot boy ::)

I didn't expect you to understand that value of a hardcore gym danielson, you are getbigs biggest fag so
no surprise that you prefer a YMCA gym hahah ;D

Addadude:
It's a really awesome place, come by and visit you probably find the same old geezers working out you remeber from
your Hercules time :D

MELTDOWN HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Stark is getbig's #1 keyboard warrior ROFL

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 10:31:40 AM »

Of course I would.  It does need some cleaning but there's plenty of freeweights, good powerlifting equipment, and obviously a great atmosphere which is important in training and again...plenty of freeweights.

When I train, I stick to the basics....bench press, should press, upright row, barbell curl, dumbbell lat raises, Romanian Deadlifts, Squats, Calf Raises and Roman Chairs.....can't do that with cables bro. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA Absolutely right. Start probably has fungus growing off his ass.

Some of the beginners here think that looking like a pakistani slum means they're hardcore lol

nah Pumpster but you're not going to find some fag like yourself reading a book on the treadmill :)
And you have no voice here anyway since you train from home and haven't seen a real good gym since god knows when :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 10:33:26 AM »
hahahah you really hate me don't you "Dumpster" ;D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 10:33:27 AM »
Calm down tiger. i think your morning meltdowns are great. i want to see pics of your arms when they get over 12", if they ever do lol

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »

Hahah, your hardcore shithole is too loud ;D Why don't you find a decent gym anyway?
E

Addadude

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 10:34:07 AM »
Sounds like a scary place.

Actually it wasn't. It could be a bit intimidating for newcomers at first but if you became a regular and trained hard, the older members would pretty soon accept you. After a couple of weeks there I knew I had been accepted when they started insulting me! As for the guys who worked as bouncers, like most genuinely tough men they didn't need to prove it by pushing people around in the gym. (They had plenty of opportunities to prove themselves during their working hours!) My max benchpress went up 50lbs in my first month training there - I suspect purely from the pyschological effects of training in a place where everyone trained hard and heavy. Next time I'm back home in Dublin, I'll try and get a workout in this 'new' Hercules Gym but I've heard that in order to train there you have to be introduced by an existing senior member.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 10:34:31 AM »
Hahah, your hardcore shithole is too loud ;D Why don't you find a decent gym anyway?

hahahahaahahaha hardcore shithole it looks like an outhouse. :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 10:36:11 AM »
Next time I'm back home in Dublin, I'll try and get a workout in this 'new' Hercules Gym but I've heard that in order to train there you have to be introduced by an existing senior member.

Have Stark take you.
E

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 10:36:13 AM »
Dude i want to see pics of your arms when they get over 12", if they ever do lol

age old thing my friend, YOU have no evidence or prove that I am indeed small, I never ever lied on this board and said I was humongous, but I'm certainly NOT small.
However on the other hand WE here at getbig have images of your livingroom/bedroom/kitchen/gym all in one Extraordinary in the most filiest surroundings ever known to human men :D

So just take a wild guess here who's doing better in these arguments :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 10:37:40 AM »
What a disappointment i was expecting a real gym after all that talk.

Lifting rocks outside would be more modern and convenient. :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 10:38:22 AM »
Next time I'm back home in Dublin, I'll try and get a workout in this 'new' Hercules Gym but I've heard that in order to train there you have to be introduced by an existing senior member.

No you don't not anymore, you just turn up and ask if you can train there for the old times sake, you possible have to pay I dunno a fiver lol, don't hold me accountable on that.
But if you are nice and ask to speak to somebody from the committee it should be find.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 10:40:21 AM »
No you don't not anymore, you just turn up and ask if you can train there for the old times sake, you possible have to pay I dunno a fiver lol, don't hold me accountable on that.
But if you are nice and ask to speak to somebody from the committee it should be find.

There is really a committee for that dump? When I imagine a committee I think of well dressed successful people, not bums who hang out in a dump all day :(
E

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 10:40:40 AM »
Not a bad looking gym Stark - the sort of place I like to train - spit and sawdust.

I'm currently at Temple Gym in Birmingham - very similar place but with a lot less daylight! You forget about the world when you're down there.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 10:41:51 AM »
There is really a committee for that dump? When I imagine a committee I think of well dressed successful people, not bums who hang out in a dump all day :(

The committe greets new members with grunts.

Part of the fun for new members is to see which diseases are caught from the benches.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 10:42:15 AM »

You serious? it's as I have said a non profit making organization also better known as a club, all money goes straight into the club for new things new toys to play.
So yes of course there is a committee ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2008, 10:43:17 AM »
Not a bad looking gym Stark - the sort of place I like to train - spit and sawdust.

I'm currently at Temple Gym in Birmingham - very similar place but with a lot less daylight! You forget about the world when you're down there.

Ah sweet, I would love to workout in that gym once, it's good the vibe you get from a place like this isn't it?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 10:45:49 AM »
You serious? it's as I have said a non profit making organization also better known as a club, all money goes straight into the club for new things new toys to play.
So yes of course there is a committee ::)

Maybe if they opted for a manager instead of a committee they could hire a cleaning lady and offer tetanus shots.
E

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 10:49:02 AM »
Maybe if they opted for a manager instead of a committee they could hire a cleaning lady and offer tetanus shots.

God you are talking so out of your ass ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 10:53:41 AM »
Required training gear at "Hercules".

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 10:54:49 AM »

But Temple-Gym is better equiped, all the basic stuff + better machines and heavier dumbells than in that hercules Gym.(i haven`t seen dumbells heavier than about 105 lbs on that pics)
Hercules Gym looks more like a place for olympic weightlifter, but generally itīs not so important what the gym is looking like, more important is how foccussed you are in your workouts....i also trained in Cuba/Romania/Russia and other places in really futuristic gyms...and the workouts where good.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 10:58:07 AM »
But Temple-Gym is better equiped, all the basic stuff + better machines and heavier dumbells than in that hercules Gym.(i haven`t seen dumbells heavier than about 105 lbs on that pics)
Hercules Gym looks more like a place for olympic weightlifter, but generally itīs not so important what the gym is looking like, more important is how foccussed you are in your workouts....i also trained in Cuba/Romania/Russia and other places in really futuristic gyms...and the workouts where good.

You are absolutely right, we don't have dumbells heavier than 60kilos I think, but let's face it if you do them right you don't need
heavier dumbells.
I think the only one using heavier dumbells are the couple of guys that are "amateur BB" I think we have a couple who not only train for the fuck of it but also participated in the Mr Ireland ect.
I personaly lol seriously don't need anything heavier than 50 kg DBs.