Author Topic: Bulk into cut or bulk and clear then cut  (Read 1802 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bulk into cut or bulk and clear then cut
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 09:32:47 AM »
240...have you made your mind up about doing a cycle yet? I remember a good while back you kept saying you were thinking about it...any resolution one way or the other?

I'd love to, but I doubt I'll touch anything until late 30s for HRT, if anything.  I'm healthy and I have a new son and I am doing everything I can to stay healthy.  Stopping caffeine, soda, watching fats... really trying to do clean living. 

I think about it every day tho lol...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2008, 09:36:59 AM »
I'd love to, but I doubt I'll touch anything until late 30s for HRT, if anything.  I'm healthy and I have a new son and I am doing everything I can to stay healthy.  Stopping caffeine, soda, watching fats... really trying to do clean living. 

That's cool...hey, no pressure here, I was just curious. Keep doing the 240 thing, lol!

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2008, 09:42:11 AM »

I have the same mind set as you right now. I live in tampa, FL area so  have HRT clinics everywhere. I'm 24 but I called a few up this week to see if I could sneak into a program. He said I'm too young. However the guy I called was cool as hell and we were talking about different things, and he said for someone under 30 he said anavar from the black market would probably be the best thing. Of course he said he's wasn't recomending anavar just saying hypothecticly that's the safest thing.