Author Topic: BIG NATION Radio - NASSER v. MILOS - REPLAY IS UP!  (Read 4259 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: BIG NATION Radio - Tonight at 7pm
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »
i thought Milos was very good on tonight's episode. ;D

I liked Nasser better, 14th biggest dick of that day was funny. The show wasn't bad except for making fun of Ron and announcing fake guests again after he promised he would do that anymore.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2008, 05:18:17 PM »
i'm just starting the replay now.

this is, potentially, the most pathetic attempt i've ever heard at a radio show. it sounds like what happens when a 10 year old finds out his stereo has a microphone input and sits in his bedroom doing impressions of his favorite talk shows.

the only difference is, this moron actually put it on the air. i'm actually cringing at times this is so bad.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 05:22:52 PM »

this is, potentially, the most pathetic attempt i've ever heard at a radio show. it sounds like what happens when a 10 year old finds out his stereo has a microphone input and sits in his bedroom doing impressions of his favorite talk shows.

the only difference is, this moron actually put it on the air. i'm actually cringing at times this is so bad.

Hahahaha

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 05:26:18 PM »

For the umpteenth time Magoo, you can't be a Mod on BigNationRadio.com.
BigNationRadio.com

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 05:27:00 PM »
Is there something, "MisterMaggott"? ::)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2008, 05:28:12 PM »
Hahahaha

am i lyin'?

the other thing is that this show's so far, nothing but inside jokes for long time getbig posters. unless these dopesticks find a way to actually have original material how are they expecting this to turn into its own entity?

if anyone listened in on this but WASN'T a long time GB poster, they wouldn't get the "jokes" (not that they're funny anyway). the whole thing ended up coming across like a whiny baby who's mad at ron for doing what any smart admin would have done in that situation.

ed, here's some advice: next time you feel like turning into a six year old and having a temper tantrum at ron, save yourself some time and just put a little A Simple Plan on and sit in your room and cry for about 15 minutes. it'd be a whole lot less embarrassing for you.

::)

damn. i really had my hopes pinned on that one. whatever will i do with myself now.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2008, 05:34:53 PM »

I noticed I've been made mod where someone called 'Hung like an Amoeba' ;D is posting pics of giant cocks. Does that mean I have the right to ban someone if they don't make a gay post or talk about ripped gluted with any less reverence than it deserves?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2008, 05:40:07 PM »
am i lyin'?

the other thing is that this show's so far, nothing but inside jokes for long time getbig posters. unless these dopesticks find a way to actually have original material how are they expecting this to turn into its own entity?

if anyone listened in on this but WASN'T a long time GB poster, they wouldn't get the "jokes" (not that they're funny anyway). the whole thing ended up coming across like a whiny baby who's mad at ron for doing what any smart admin would have done in that situation.

ed, here's some advice: next time you feel like turning into a six year old and having a temper tantrum at ron, save yourself some time and just put a little A Simple Plan on and sit in your room and cry for about 15 minutes. it'd be a whole lot less embarrassing for you.

::

damn. i really had my hopes pinned on that one. whatever will i do with myself now.
Magoo,

Hahahaha..."Mad at Ron for doing what any smart admin would have done in that situation"... what situation is that? There was no situation. You're obviously highly intellectual for taking everything so seriously and thinking any of us were upset. Ron is a lifelong friend and did a great job standing in as host of the show. Don't be so pissy because you got PUNK'D. There was no ban. Thanks for playing!

Our show was created as an ode to GETBIG. We owe it to Getbiggers to give back and include the Getbig crew whenever possible. We don't take ourselves too seriously.

Thanks to my guests tonight: Danielson, Squadfather, FlexingtonSteele, Dav-Bol, SirWilliamIdol, Skip LaCour, Blockhead, and of course, RON!

BigNationRadio.com

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2008, 05:46:58 PM »

Thanks to my guests tonight: Danielson, Squadfather, FlexingtonSteele, Dav-Bol, SirWilliamIdol, Skip LaCour, Blockhead, and of course, RON!

I wasn't on tonight Ed.
E

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2008, 05:48:30 PM »
I wasn't on tonight Ed.
Wow, I guess I got punk'd too. Who was playing the role of the "stone thrower" then?
BigNationRadio.com

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2008, 05:49:05 PM »

well danny obviously wasn't. any other falsies?

anyway, you're flailing, ed. and as for taking it "seriously", you spent roughly an hour on your, uh, "show" doing a bad impression of ron and trying to make with the funny but succeeding only in the way that the lowlight reel during the first week of american idol does. they ain't laughing WITH you, bud.

seriously, at this point (35 minutes in) i'm laughing only at how terrible this is. bob saget came up with better material on america's funniest home videos. my school has an internal TV network where students can submit films they made and the shit that comes out of freshman with too much free time on their hands is like monty python compared to this crap.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 05:49:41 PM »
Wow, I guess I got punk'd too. Who was playing the role of the "stone thrower" then?

What does that mean? Stone thrower? I was critiquing the show just like I do every week.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 05:50:10 PM »

anyway, you're flailing, ed. and as for taking it "seriously", you spent roughly an hour on your, uh, "show" doing a bad impression of ron and trying to make with the funny but succeeding only in the way that the lowlight reel during the first week of american idol does. they ain't laughing WITH you, bud.

seriously, at this point (35 minutes in) i'm laughing only at how terrible this is. bob saget came up with better material on america's funniest home videos. my school has an internal TV network where students can submit films they made and the shit that comes out of freshman with too much free time on their hands is like monty python compared to this crap.
you'll like Milos' segment. ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
Re: BIG NATION Radio - NASSER v. MILOS - REPLAY IS UP!
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 05:53:51 PM »

Lighten up there, Debbie Downer!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 05:54:21 PM »
Magoo is right, it wasn't our best show.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 05:55:06 PM »
what did you think of Milos' segment stud?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 05:56:21 PM »
See, you admit and move on. No big deal. You aren't going to win a lot of points making fun of Ron to his listeners tbh.
E

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 05:57:54 PM »

Thanks for the Bob Saget and Monte Python comparisons. They're both major influences on my work. I appreciate the comments.
BigNationRadio.com

thisiskeith12

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 06:01:28 PM »

I thought you're impression of Milos was as close as anyone could get. But impressions for the entire hour...?

See, you admit and move on. No big deal. You aren't going to win a lot of points making fun of Ron to his listeners tbh.

There's nothing wrong with honesty. It's constructive.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2008, 06:03:12 PM »
I thought you're impression of Milos was as close as anyone could get. But impressions for the entire hour...?

About 10 years ago on South Park they were supposed to announce Cartmans father and did a half hour of Terrance and Phillip, needless to say the audience felt cheated. That's how it felt tonight.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2008, 06:06:39 PM »

ahahahaha, was that actually you? holy shit dude, that was fantastic.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2008, 06:07:15 PM »
About 10 years ago on South Park they were supposed to announce Cartmans father and did a half hour of Terrance and Phillip, needless to say the audience felt cheated. That's how it felt tonight.

You still haven't gotten over that? ??? :)

thisiskeith12

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2008, 06:08:52 PM »

I don't remember that. I do remember the Chris Hansen and Mel Gibson episodes being the funniest ever!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2008, 06:09:13 PM »
Wow! Just think, 10 years from now you'll be talking about how Big Nation Radio was supposed to make a Major Announcement and did an hour of impressions. You will recover!
BigNationRadio.com

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2008, 06:10:51 PM »
Wow! Just think, 10 years from now you'll be talking about how Big Nation Radio was supposed to make a Major Announcement and did an hour of impressions. You will recover!

Hahah, maybe. You think Ron is going to be mad at you?
E