Author Topic: Phil Heath takes a few shots at Dennis Wolf  (Read 18300 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
Phil Heath takes a few shots at Dennis Wolf
« on: February 19, 2008, 09:25:09 AM »
Are you a better, more complete bodybuilder than Dennis Wolf?

I feel like I'm carrying the torch for the younger guys.  He doesn't come in as hard as I do.  People thought he WON the Olympia- I didn't think so. 

At 100% condition - who wins, you vs. Wolf?

I feel I win on conditioning - I haven't seen anyone harder than myself.  Also separation, I could beat him on, I am more separated in the legs.  Overall fullness- Every one of my bodyparts is striated and has a good flow to it.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

Stavios

Re: Phil Heath takes a few shots at Dennis Wolf
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 09:27:40 AM »
I don't see where are the shots

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 09:28:05 AM »
complimenting others instead of self promotion would be the humble way to go about competetion.......Wolf would pwn this tiny tit

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 09:29:57 AM »
I don't see where are the shots

Phil wins in the long-run if he continues this slow and perfect progress.
Dennis is also growing too, and come olympia time, should be able to bitch-slap Phil around a little bit...
but eventually given his structure...Phil will be on top.

for now, Wolf is the man!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 09:29:59 AM »
This guy owns heath.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 09:31:26 AM »
complimenting others instead of self promotion would be the humble way to go about competetion.......Wolf would pwn this tiny tit

I agree, he should have given Wolf credit.  I do hope Wolf crushes him now.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 09:33:34 AM »
WOLF OWNS!

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 09:38:40 AM »
I don't think Heath can gain much more mass without screwing his symmetry. Wolf on the other hand has a frame that can carry at least 30 more pounds. He has already proven that he can hold his own with mass monsters. Heath would look like a child next to Jay.
Heath is the next Dexter Jackson.

Stavios

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 09:38:48 AM »
I like both

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 09:38:57 AM »
Phil was not standing next to someone as giant as Wolf at teh Ironman

Wolf will make Phil look small compared to how he looked at the Ironman--------and you know who they award at the O----the giant freaks

punk_rockerX

• Getbig II
  • why?
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 09:41:16 AM »
if phil takes down dex, then wolf will not be a problem.  phil gets more ripped, better seperation, better asthetics... he will own wolf.  wolf has also been jacked hardcore for a long time... phils got a lot left in the tank... the phil dynasty will last a long time.
hell yeah!!

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2008, 09:41:34 AM »
I agree, he should have given Wolf credit.  I do hope Wolf crushes him now.
I heard the interview and he did give Wold ample respect and credit. But c'mon, when pressed what top pro that just won a  show is going to say they feel another top guy will beat them at the O?
If they feel like THAT, they need not COMPETE!
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2008, 09:42:42 AM »
I think Heath looks incredible!  Unbelievable at the Ironman.

Wolf has room to continue to add more mass to his frame...thats scary.  With spot on conditioning and another 10 lbs, he is fighting for this year's Mr. O IMO.  Heath looks incredible with the extra 10lbs or so this year, he's nearly perfect right now.  He could add a few more lbs (though, he doesn't need it).  If he tries to add another 15-20lbs, I'll bet he starts to look worse...distended abdomen, larger midsection overall and separation starts to go.  Each frame can only hold so much muscle.  Heath isn't real wide in the clavicals and shoulders, thats his only genetic limitation.  Even with that, I believe he is top 3-4 at the Mr. O this year.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2008, 09:45:24 AM »
At least there's an interesting rivalry brewing. It's been a few years since there was any depth 1-5 but now it's getting interesting.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2008, 09:47:59 AM »
I like both

Then you should take Phil to the movies on Friday, and Dennis to the club on Saturday.

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2008, 09:49:27 AM »
WOLF OWNS!

THeirs no way if any of you watched the ironman it is clear to me and should be to everyone else that this is the year of Phil Heath I think by the Arnold maybe Olympia but thats pushing it he needs to stop the igf and growth use if he wants to stay different from everyone and have a normal waistline.  But this year Phil owns wolf dex and anyone else who opposes,

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 09:51:19 AM »
wolf is much wider and can improve weaknesses easier than phil, phil is the flex wheeler of the 2000's...

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 09:53:41 AM »
I think Heath looks incredible!  Unbelievable at the Ironman.

Wolf has room to continue to add more mass to his frame...thats scary.  With spot on conditioning and another 10 lbs, he is fighting for this year's Mr. O IMO.  Heath looks incredible with the extra 10lbs or so this year, he's nearly perfect right now.  He could add a few more lbs (though, he doesn't need it).  If he tries to add another 15-20lbs, I'll bet he starts to look worse...distended abdomen, larger midsection overall and separation starts to go.  Each frame can only hold so much muscle.  Heath isn't real wide in the clavicals and shoulders, thats his only genetic limitation.  Even with that, I believe he is top 3-4 at the Mr. O this year.
Good critique! I think the only thing in his way to the Olympia title is Jay , Wolf and Dexter.
Victor could be ahead of him, but the injury is a big question for Vic M in '08.
If Heath takes the ASC, he has only Jay to really worry about. Jay has the tools to deal with Heath.
Jay has the width and greater thickness/bigger frame. Having said that Heath is a real threat to win in all and soon.

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 09:55:30 AM »
THeirs no way if any of you watched the ironman it is clear to me and should be to everyone else that this is the year of Phil Heath I think by the Arnold maybe Olympia but thats pushing it he needs to stop the igf and growth use if he wants to stay different from everyone and have a normal waistline.  But this year Phil owns wolf dex and anyone else who opposes,

don't forget we're going to see Wolf compete for the first time with a 1 year break!
in one year he went from DNF- olympia 2006 / to 5th place at Olympia 07.

the time off should be interesting!

Phil on the other hand might not have that luxury of fixing any more problems before the olympia...
although has almost no problems! lol

Wolf will not disappoint is what im saying...it will surely be a fight to the finish!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 10:04:29 AM »
At least there's an interesting rivalry brewing. It's been a few years since there was any depth 1-5 but now it's getting interesting.

Agreed.  Phil was right on in everything he said.  But we just have to see them standing side by side now.  Should be interesting to see what impact blonde hair and more height will have on perceptions here.  Per square inch, many of Heath's muscles will likely look bigger/thicker than Wolf's and he'll be more separated and striated...but it will be interesting how his package compares to that of the overall bigger/blonder Wolf.  Flash back to Gunter's beating Ronnie but Gunter's charisma (and smile) had alot to do with that.  Dennis isn't exactly what I'd call "charismatic" at this point. 

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2008, 10:09:50 AM »
THeirs no way if any of you watched the ironman it is clear to me and should be to everyone else that this is the year of Phil Heath I think by the Arnold maybe Olympia but thats pushing it he needs to stop the igf and growth use if he wants to stay different from everyone and have a normal waistline.  But this year Phil owns wolf dex and anyone else who opposes,

Sry dude, lay down the crackpipe. Phil never stood next to a "big boy" yet in his entire career. ESPECIALLY FROM THE BACK, WOLF's WIDTH WILL CRUSH PHIL's NARROW FRAME THAT BADLY, IT'LL BE ALMOST LAUGHABLE.

After 1 year break, Wolf will return to the Olympia unreal I guess. :D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2008, 10:12:02 AM »
Heath is a damn good bodybuilder.  Hence the blatant lack of pictures of him posted on this board since his win.  I've actually had to look HARD to see pictures of Heath posted here since the Ironman because he was so good and I think many people here are reluctant to admit that there's not alot to bitch about with this guy.  It's hard to put one of his best pictures in a thread and have much bad to say about him.  Heath has big muscles and detail working for him here.  His arms, quads and shoulders are absolutely massive in many of his most flattering poses.   

And if you think he looks awesome here wait til the Arnold where I predict he'll be even sharper...I'm telling you guys, this guy has been on a very special run for awhile now. 

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2008, 10:16:32 AM »
I agree with your sentiment here McFarland.
funny how endless bashing of KING who was 10th in this show seem to draw a lot more interest.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeesh, give me a break.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 10:29:41 AM »
Unless Wolf gets calves, Heath now beats him.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2008, 10:33:19 AM »
I agree with your sentiment here McFarland.
funny how endless bashing of KING who was 10th in this show seem to draw a lot more interest.
Geeeeeeeeeeeeesh, give me a break.

king was the loudest one in the press conference talking about how great he was.