Author Topic: Tittyboy comparing arms with Frank McGrath!!!  (Read 15930 times)

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Tittyboy comparing arms with Frank McGrath!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2008, 05:09:59 PM »

How could he even pose for that?

Tittyboy may have some size on him, but he looks like dog doodoo next to McGrath! Just check out the differences in the arms!!!

Face it, O Busty One, bbing isn't your thing!
wtf? both guys look damn good and have some good guns.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

King_Raisin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2008, 05:20:12 PM »
holy fuck look at McGrath's right forearm  :o

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2008, 05:26:14 PM »
holy fuck look at McGrath's right forearm  :o

Compare those forearms to King's.......... like comparing a go-kart to in Indy 500 race car.....

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2008, 05:28:01 PM »
that titty boy has got some fucked up arms.. they dont look normal to me, they dont have any real shape to them they are BIG but they look like shit... does anyone else agree
there's no magic pills... just needles

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2008, 05:30:35 PM »
that titty boy has got some fucked up arms.. they dont look normal to me, they dont have any real shape to them they are BIG but they look like shit... does anyone else agree

YES!!! They look UGLY!!! That's the reason I made this thread. ANYONE can get big with the right drugs, nutrition, and training, but some people just have UGLY SHAPE!!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2008, 05:33:49 PM »

I should receive royalties for every time the name Titty Boy is typed/said around here..... Eh Columbusdude? ;)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2008, 05:35:08 PM »
I should receive royalties for every time the name Titty Boy is typed/said around here..... Eh Columbusdude? ;)

Yes you should :) Thank you for coming up with it. Of the many names that were suggested in that legendary thread, this one stuck!

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2008, 05:36:00 PM »
YES!!! They look UGLY!!! That's the reason I made this thread. ANYONE can get big with the right drugs, nutrition, and training, but some people just have UGLY SHAPE!!!
good im glad someone agrees with me, he obviously uses huge amounts of drugs and has some pretty shitty genetics for bbing
there's no magic pills... just needles

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2008, 05:36:54 PM »
he doesnt look bad, sadly he doesnt look like he's gonna live long enough either

Thealmightyronald

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2008, 05:54:30 PM »

i definitely agree

affy

« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2008, 06:08:15 PM »
frank has way better arms then titty boy

but titty boy is much wider then him

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2008, 06:17:01 PM »
frank has way better arms then titty boy

but titty boy is much wider then him

yes frank has better overall development  and is a pro, doah!
The big wide guy in the black tank top is still a big impressive looking guy.
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Lifter4Life

• Getbig III
  • I RUN THIS PLACE,GET USED TO IT!!
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2008, 06:48:32 PM »
yes frank has better overall development  and is a pro, doah!
The big wide guy in the black tank top is still a big impressive looking guy.
And he lactates. :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2008, 06:49:34 PM »
Tittyboy is a giant with a goofy smile.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »
hes kinda owning cocky mcgrath

is say HAIL TEAM TITTYBOY!
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2008, 07:00:58 PM »
Whats up CD, going to have to agree with you on this one. He has such an extreme case of Gynecamastia that even if he gets rid of it it'll grow back inside of 2 years. People are under the impression that once surgery is done then thats it, it might be for most but not for some. I kind of feel bad for the guy because he is pretty big.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2008, 07:03:35 PM »
Whats up CD, going to have to agree with you on this one. He has such an extreme case of Gynecamastia that even if he gets rid of it it'll grow back inside of 2 years. People are under the impression that once surgery is done then thats it, it might be for most but not for some. I kind of feel bad for the guy because he is pretty big.

Wuttup buddy :) Glad you took time out from destroying evolution, biology, geology, astronomy, and other heathen pastimes to join us in this humble thread 8)

He is BIG, but ANYONE can be big if they work hard enough. He has ugly shape, and he can't fix that. And my God if his gyno keeps growing we are gonna have a field day each time this guy competes :)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2008, 07:06:40 PM »
same guy?   looks pretty good to me.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2008, 07:08:52 PM »
He has such an extreme case of Gynecamastia that even if he gets rid of it it'll grow back inside of 2 years. People are under the impression that once surgery is done then thats it, it might be for most but not for some.

if you've removed the mammillary gland, you've removed it.  another one won't grow back.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »
if you've removed the mammillary gland, you've removed it.  another one won't grow back.
Thats the word on the street but it ain't the case any pro can tell you that. In theory it sounds good but the reality is that if even one particle is left then its coming back. It is common for bodybuilders to go through this type of surgery 2 or 3 times in their career; however most people after surgery take extreme precaution so they can delay growth and in many cases it doesn't return or its just easier to hide when you are bigger. If you are a bodybuilder and it comes back within 2 years then it wouldn't be worth continuing because the surgery is 5 grand. If you know a surgeon that claims he can get all the glandular tissue out I'll give you 100 buck :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »
Thats the word on the street but it ain't the case any pro can tell you that. In theory it sounds good but the reality is that if even one particle is left then its coming back. It is common for bodybuilders to go through this type of surgery 2 or 3 times in their career; however most people after surgery take extreme precaution so they can delay growth and in many cases it doesn't return or its just easier to hide when you are bigger. If you are a bodybuilder and it comes back within 2 years then it wouldn't be worth continuing because the surgery is 5 grand. If you know a surgeon that claims he can get all the glandular tissue out I'll give you 100 buck :)
why would you get just part of it extracted?  you could be sued for malpractice

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2008, 08:00:35 PM »
why would you get just part of it extracted?  you could be sued for malpractice
IT isn't that you would just get part of it extracted, its that the surgeon tries his best to get most of it, but its impossible to get it all trusty me, and no he can't get sued because no surgeon on the planet claims that they can extract all the glanduler tissue

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2008, 08:08:04 PM »
i would reccomend a board certified doctor for such a procedure.  like dr navarro, she went to med school at MIT

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2008, 08:08:41 PM »
McGrath's sick arms seem less than impressive now that we've all seen Phil Heath's arms :(

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »

WRONG........ Rich Gaspari had his tits done at least three seperate times........

BTW, Titty Boy looks good in that last pic...but man did his fucking arms shrink....from 20+ to 17 inches.....his should be called Fat Boy with that much size lost.

i would reccomend a board certified doctor for such a procedure.  like dr navarro, she went to med school at MIT

You aint kidding, you get someone that has not done those very often and you will have a fucked up nipple scar.......