Author Topic: Superdrol - (M-DROL) Competitive Edge Labs  (Read 11208 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Superdrol - (M-DROL) Competitive Edge Labs
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2008, 08:25:47 AM »
so w.llewellyn, do u really think u can get quality gains off of just 500mg of AA a day?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 09:35:45 AM »
Just use the term "Designer Steroid" and "Human Grade AAS" interchangeably. They are both the same exact drugs. It is just semantics.. One class has been approved by the FDA and the other was never offered up for approval, but still real AAS.

Admittedly they are rarely made to human grade USP standards, but that is an issue of purity and not effect. Effect/side effect wise Superdrol is sort of like Winstrol I would say.

To me, the "designer steroids" are not the same as human grade AAS. Not becuase of their chemical make up or effect but the fact that too many little shitty companies are putting out bad product. That is my problem with DS's. Unless we test each bottle before taking it, it is a crap shoot if you even get any active ingredients or a tainted product.

Same goes for gear. Some UG labs are ok but there were a lot that were underdosed, contaminated, etc, similar to some DS out there now. I do not dispute the chemical stucture or make up of these products but not the same as human grade.

One other thing, winstrol like superdrol? Sides from Superdrol are far greater than Winny IMO. The effect for me was not even close to the same thing. 

Are there any DS companies you trust more than other so some of the guys here at least know what to stick with so they have less chance of using a crap product line?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2008, 12:31:27 PM »
To me, the "designer steroids" are not the same as human grade AAS. Not becuase of their chemical make up or effect but the fact that too many little shitty companies are putting out bad product. That is my problem with DS's. Unless we test each bottle before taking it, it is a crap shoot if you even get any active ingredients or a tainted product.

Same goes for gear. Some UG labs are ok but there were a lot that were underdosed, contaminated, etc, similar to some DS out there now. I do not dispute the chemical stucture or make up of these products but not the same as human grade.

One other thing, winstrol like superdrol? Sides from Superdrol are far greater than Winny IMO. The effect for me was not even close to the same thing. 

Are there any DS companies you trust more than other so some of the guys here at least know what to stick with so they have less chance of using a crap product line?

Yup, there was a big stink recently about CEL's products being DHEA and not the Superdrol/Mdrol/Pheraplex clones they were supposed to be.  I'll pass on any of that shit because a lot of these companies hire out manufactures in China and the process to create these compounds isn't exactly easy to do and much easier to fuck up as in the CEL case.

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2008, 05:41:44 AM »
so w.llewellyn, do u really think u can get quality gains off of just 500mg of AA a day?

Yes, definitely. We recommend the higher dose because we want to see maximum results, but you can make substantial progress on less, especially during a period of training stagnation (this is the best time to notice the full benefits of AA supplementation).

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 05:44:18 AM »
I'll pass on any of that shit because a lot of these companies hire out manufactures in China and the process to create these compounds isn't exactly easy to do and much easier to fuck up.

I can't argue with this general info, as it is true that product purity is waning due to tightened up supply. I can't really comment on what brands to trust, as I don't want to promote some companies at the detriment of others. But there are definitely companies out there still putting out pure products. And admittedly some really crap products too..

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

najoe777

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 05:53:01 PM »
where can i get this x-factor stuff what store n what do i ask for   i would like to try it

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2008, 09:00:39 PM »
Mr. Llewellyn this is great info.  thanks

E N A N T H A T O R

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2008, 09:15:04 PM »
I wouldn't at all say that it hasn't taken off. Admittedly it was a long hard road for arachidonic acid, as would be expected for any new nutrient coming out with strong claims of strength gains, fat loss (body recomp really), and muscle growth. But after several years we're finally selling well, mainly based on word of mouth referrals from consumers. We have also licensed the product to 6 other companies including Gaspari, Universal, IDS, and Axis. So all in all I believe we are well past the tipping point for AA. The nutrient does work very well.

I do have extensive experience with prohormones, which come from the same supply channels as the present designer steroids. So I can give you my .02. I would agree that you have to be careful about quality control and testing your raw materials with steroid products coming from China. I think there are many companies that do this rigidly, and others that don't. So you will have a variety of perfectly dosed products, underdosed products, and products with ingredients not listed on the label out in the marketplace. The phrase "cheaper isn't always better" probably applies to some extent.

I still recommend 750-1,000mg of X-Factor (3-4 caps) per day for optimal results. If you want to experiment without a 2 bottle investment though, try running 500mg per day during a period when your training is very stagnant. You should be able to make good progress on this, which is half the max dose. I don't think the price is all that bad considering you do not need PCT, and the gains are strong and well retained. But admittedly in the face of cheap highly potent synthetic designer steroids it might not be the first option that comes to everyone's mind - but we're getting there.
Let me know if I am wrong but doesn't Arachidonic Acid cause inflammation. Inflammation is not what one want to occur in the body, it is damaging.

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »
Anyone know of any legal designer supplement steroids that are comparable to Winstrall?