Author Topic: Nasser's back!! Preparing for the AC Nasser style  (Read 23841 times)

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
Re: Nasser's back!! Preparing for the AC Nasser style
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2008, 04:39:54 PM »
again, the jealous Nasser haters- with no lives, no achievements, no fame,- trying to make a "name" for themselves being "tough guys" on the internet by hating on Nasser

these insignificant buck o' fives spending all their time hating on Nasser yet ironically criticisizing Team Nasser for being "obsessed" with Nasser

i cannot wait for the book- no holds barred, tell it like it is about the REAL world of Pro BB!

We are not the ones that are obsessed day and night for the past 5 months over a retire washed up bodybuilder.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2008, 06:32:05 PM »
then why do you buck o fives keep posting about Nasser?

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2008, 06:44:53 PM »
300lbs with abs
intelligent beyond belief
speaks numerous languages
great symmetry
great sense of humor
tells it like it really is no sugar coating
The wizard of truth
The uncrowned Mr. Olympia
HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2008, 06:54:57 PM »
200lbs still using drugs, after retirement
beats up women
sellls used undies to gay fans
pathetic back development for a "top pro"
gets his name out in public by providing/fabricating dirty laundry
The wizard of self delusion
BITTER Nasser el Sonbaty

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2008, 07:03:25 PM »
300lbs with abs
great symmetry
great sense of humor
The wizard of truth
HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty

I really do feel sorry for you.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2008, 08:01:16 PM »
300lbs with abs
great symmetry
great sense of humor
The wizard of truth
HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty

You can put down the manual now.  Repeating all that crap like a mantra is not convincing anyone  :)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »
300lbs with abs
great symmetry
great sense of humor
The wizard of truth
HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty
Plus the best part...

he beats women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2008, 09:16:56 PM »
You can tell Nasser is broke by the cheap detegent in his shopping cart, "Purex" is the cheapest shit they make.HAHAHAHAHHA

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2008, 09:18:48 PM »
When you're muslim - beating women is foreplay

Nothing like a good beating before your seven seconds of sex.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2008, 10:06:03 PM »
Dude, don't you know it's scar tissue? ALL SCAR TISSUE ALL SCARE TISSUE

SCAR TISSUE! :o ::) :D

I dont get why you guys think posting those surgery pics is any kind of "ownage."  Nasser himself posted those for the public to see in his part 2 interview - there's nothing for him to be ashamed of there as he openly posted them.  The surgeries mainly pertained to hernia and lipomas. 

On the contrary I think those pics actually make Nasser look GOOD since it shows that even without working out for months and taking no drugs, and being fed the usual 1500 calorie/day hospital diet he was still bigger and in better shape than almost all getbiggers will ever be!  After eating and training again, within 3 months he was back up to 300 lbs!

Even though he's had multiple surgeries, little food, no drugs, no gym for months check out how big he was!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2008, 11:48:16 PM »
I don't think the pics are ownage - they do highlight the pitfalls of BB though. How many surgical operations has Nasser undergone? There were several occassions. He probably has more coming up in the horizon..

As for his being big during his proceedure - i dont think he took a couple of years off from training and drugs. The cases i've seen of people dramatically losing size are those who didnt have a solid foundation of training prior to taking drugs.  I knew one bodybuilder (amateur) who was massive during his competing days and once he got off drugs he didnt shrink very much. Despite not touching a weight for a whole year he was still  holding on to a lot of size. It was almost 2-3 years before his physique began to become "normal" and even now he still has a good physique despite the fact that he hasnt set foot into a gym in years.  Nasser has had years of drug use and training and I doubt his physique will deteriorate just because he didnt get his drugs and nutrition for a few months.

The fact is that he is still juicing to satisfy his ego. He said it himself that being big gives him confidence. Either way its his choice - if he wants to damage himself further.  I'm glad to see people like cutler who don't want to stay at that size once he's done competing. I'm sure a lot of people will say all drugs but he's accomplished what he needs to and there's no reason to put his health at risk any further. He probably doesnt need size to feel confident.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2008, 01:12:43 AM »
I don't think the pics are ownage - they do highlight the pitfalls of BB though. How many surgical operations has Nasser undergone? There were several occassions. He probably has more coming up in the horizon..

As for his being big during his proceedure - i dont think he took a couple of years off from training and drugs. The cases i've seen of people dramatically losing size are those who didnt have a solid foundation of training prior to taking drugs.  I knew one bodybuilder (amateur) who was massive during his competing days and once he got off drugs he didnt shrink very much. Despite not touching a weight for a whole year he was still  holding on to a lot of size. It was almost 2-3 years before his physique began to become "normal" and even now he still has a good physique despite the fact that he hasnt set foot into a gym in years.  Nasser has had years of drug use and training and I doubt his physique will deteriorate just because he didnt get his drugs and nutrition for a few months.

The fact is that he is still juicing to satisfy his ego. He said it himself that being big gives him confidence. Either way its his choice - if he wants to damage himself further.  I'm glad to see people like cutler who don't want to stay at that size once he's done competing. I'm sure a lot of people will say all drugs but he's accomplished what he needs to and there's no reason to put his health at risk any further. He probably doesnt need size to feel confident.

Anyone who doesn't compete but takes drugs is doing it for their ego, which is about 50% of people on getbig.  Does that make 50% of getbiggers "bad"? 

Also, you don't know what extent of drugs Nasser is taking in retirement.  It is less than during his competive years.  He is also a good 20-30 lbs smaller than he was during his competitive years.

Now if he were to shrink to 200 lbs like some of the others he would get made fun of for being "all drugs" when he was 320-330 lbs.  Now that he's maintaining 300 lbs, he's being attacked for taking drugs for his ego.  What's the medium to avoid the attacks?  Or is it a lose-lose situation as a retired pro?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2008, 01:40:23 AM »
Why should he care what other people think? It's his health. Do you think Dorain Yates cares about how people see him now that he's no longer on drugs? There are plenty of people who are snickering away with their all drugs statement but in the end Yates is betteroff because he's no longer putting his health at risk. he has nothing to prove anymore.

No i dont know how much drugs nasser is taking but the point is that he still is taking them. How do you know whther he's taking less?did he tell you?

In the end its his life and his choice - putting his health at risk just for the sake of being big is just stupid. Its only a matterr of time before your body runs out of cash that your ego writes checks for. I'm sure after his impending future surgeries he'll have to make a choice - ego or health.

Not my problem. Its his choice. he can do whatever he wants  I'm just expressing my opinion.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #88 on: February 25, 2008, 03:06:24 AM »

I remember reading an article in Musclemag by Frank Sepe in which he mentioned how a lot of people were making sarcaustic remarks when he slimmed down for his new career as a fitness(?) model. He added that he was sorely tempted to get back his BB size just to shut the haters up and then he realized that it didnt matter what the detractors thought. Pretty soon the "all drugs" comments faded away and those detractors moved on to another target.

I'm sure its a plus to move  without having to lug around all that excess weight and breathing like you ran a mile.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #89 on: February 25, 2008, 03:43:09 AM »
Nasser retired at 300 lbs, facing health concerns.  I say he'll bite the dust within a year and a half, due to heart failure.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 25, 2008, 06:48:32 AM »
I dont get why you guys think posting those surgery pics is any kind of "ownage."  Nasser himself posted those for the public to see in his part 2 interview - there's nothing for him to be ashamed of there as he openly posted them.  The surgeries mainly pertained to hernia and lipomas. 

On the contrary I think those pics actually make Nasser look GOOD since it shows that even without working out for months and taking no drugs, and being fed the usual 1500 calorie/day hospital diet he was still bigger and in better shape than almost all getbiggers will ever be!  After eating and training again, within 3 months he was back up to 300 lbs!

Even though he's had multiple surgeries, little food, no drugs, no gym for months check out how big he was!

ahhh man. It really is getting old.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #91 on: February 25, 2008, 12:33:07 PM »
you only get these reactions when you lie about Nasser. you say he broke bones in her body but where is the proof that he broke the bones or even that her bones were broken. remember that Nasser has NEVER been convicted of anything. you say things like he used synthol when he is on record over 100 times stating that he never used synthol. these things will of course make fans angry. joking is one thing but not slander. something you and your new buddy CJ do.

the only thing I can say is that you are less retarded than people like knny, barracuda , big worm , chester bbb, who are remedial and clearly didn't pass even basic education.

you have also neve rbeen clear on if you have any connection to the DCM.

anyway, I am sure that you will be an avid reader of nasser's book likke all those who try to break him.

Hey you panty sniffer it's chester_bbb. Remember that ass bandit. :D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #92 on: February 25, 2008, 12:36:36 PM »
When you're muslim - beating women is foreplay

Nothing like a good beating before your seven seconds of sex.

Lol ;D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #93 on: February 25, 2008, 12:41:05 PM »

Looks like 240 lbs of shit.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 25, 2008, 12:44:59 PM »
Looks like 240 lbs of shit.

Even in that post-catabolic pic he still looks better than u ever will!  Got a pic to compare?  And AFTER that pic he grew to 300 lean lbs that he is right now.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #95 on: February 25, 2008, 01:48:52 PM »
Even in that post-catabolic pic he still looks better than u ever will!  Got a pic to compare?  And AFTER that pic he grew to 300 lean lbs that he is right now.

Only you would want to look like a fat pos like the creature snasser. Look at those rolls going over the elastic of his pants. Why would I want to look like that creature DCN. Look at the lat it's deformed from all the oil that had to be surgically removed because this creature snasser aka DCN was a drug addict who kept shooting oil in there like a heroin junkie.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2008, 02:24:51 PM »
Only you would want to look like a fat pos like the creature snasser. Look at those rolls going over the elastic of his pants. Why would I want to look like that creature DCN. Look at the lat it's deformed from all the oil that had to be surgically removed because this creature snasser aka DCN was a drug addict who kept shooting oil in there like a heroin junkie.

Funny how you're trying to compare yourself to a Nasser in-surgery, and still can't defend yourself with a picture.  Lying down in that position you would look nowhere near as good as Nasser.

And no I dont see any "rolls over oging over the elastic of his pants" - care to enlighten?  Epic making shit up.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2008, 02:52:37 PM »
epic delusional nasser fag

Funny how you're trying to compare yourself to a Nasser in-surgery, and still can't defend yourself with a picture.  Lying down in that position you would look nowhere near as good as Nasser.

And no I dont see any "rolls over oging over the elastic of his pants" - care to enlighten?  Epic making shit up.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2008, 03:22:34 PM »

ROFL. Now we're arguing who looks better lying on their backs. I think we all need a double-shot of perspective.  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2008, 03:26:26 PM »
ROFL. Now we're arguing who looks better lying on their backs. I we all need a double-shot of perspective.  :D

lol, he's posting a pic of nasser lying on his back with his arms out (which is the worst position to try to show any amount of muscle) and is also post-surgery, to try to suggest that he looks better than Nasser.