Author Topic: Nasser insane back and amazing arms  (Read 6583 times)

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
Re: Nasser insane back and amazing arms
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2008, 02:19:51 PM »
nasser looking great in that video

thanks for posting sharma!
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2008, 04:10:50 PM »
I always laugh when people say he had weak lats. Look at his fucking amazing back here. His arms are truly insane.

This has to be the most aesthetically pleasing mass monster of all time for me.

Hi Nasser.
follow the arrows

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2008, 04:35:30 PM »
I always laugh when people say he had weak lats. Look at his fucking amazing back here. His arms are truly insane.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Man, you need to get laid or something.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2008, 04:46:47 PM »

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2008, 05:26:16 PM »
I wouldn't doubt that. I think what hurt him is that facially he is so unattractive. It's a subjective sport and is judge on appearance. Looking like him facially didn't help as much as I hate to admit it.. Now if he looked like Mentzer with that flawless mustache things may have been different. If you don't believe me have someone superimpose Mentzer's face (when his stache was at it's glorious peak) on Nasser's physique and you'll see what I mean.

Now this can also work the other way. It has been said by many that if Bob Paris wasn't so "pretty" (as oppose to handsome) that made him looked like a gay model he would have place higher and maybe have won the O. Maybe just a different hair style... anything that didn't make him look like he spent hours in front of the mirror would have been an improvement. With the gay undertones in the sport, looking gay is more of a detriment than actually being gay (like Dickerson). Paris always looked gay to me even before I found out he actually was a homo. I once showed a picture of him to a girl that knew nothing about BB and she said that though he was good looking he just looked too gay.

Nasser is the only pro-bb who looks like a giant mad ogre...who wants to look like that. He looked better, facially, before he knocked himself out with too much roids, GH, and etc.  Now, he looks like he's in his 60's.  The right age for retirement.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

He seemed very out of breath for just taking a shirt off

;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2008, 06:34:53 PM »
nice rewriting of history. we only responded to the personal things about Nasser after the pumpkinheads starting slandering and lieing about Nasser - something YOU ended up doing also when you made slanderous allegations that Nasser took cocaine and sold thongs. btw most impartial people know that nasser won the mr O at least once.

sounds to me like someone is feeling a bit lonely after being expelled from TEAM NASSER . how is your new joke team that you started with new best friend truegrit going?

hahahaha  ;D Nice one.

All that I'm saying is that I did more for Team Nasser than you, and I was a troll who was playing along. The pictures that Bob posts of Nasser beating Dorian are all ones that I had posted originally.

I was not expelled, but left of my own accord. I didn't want to be in some team dedicated to some bitter old hasbeen who still juices for the hell of it. That's what Nasser is, and you're all his lapdogs. Your team is literally a laughing stock. What's worst is that you consider internet teams legit when they're nothing more than jokes.

Have fun sniffing Nasser's trunks.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »
What sickens me is biggerbobs sayin that nasser was better than levrone in their best showings.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »
hahahaha  ;D Nice one.

All that I'm saying is that I did more for Team Nasser than you, and I was atroll  who was playing along. The pictures that Bob posts of Nasser beating Dorian are all ones that I had posted originally.

I was not expelled, but left of my own accord. I didn't want to be in some team dedicated to some bitter old hasbeen who still juices for the hell of it. That's what Nasser is, and you're all his lapdogs. Your team is literally a laughing stock. What's worst is that you consider internet teams legit when they're nothing more than jokes.

I have a smiley for everything
X

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »
hahahaha  ;D Nice one.

All that I'm saying is that I did more for Team Nasser than you, and I was a troll who was playing along. The pictures that Bob posts of Nasser beating Dorian are all ones that I had posted originally.

A God in your own mind. I think the joke is on you. Why slander old teammates? You could have left with dignity but you can't probably grasp a concept like that.
Team Nasser!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2008, 07:04:48 PM »
What sickens me is biggerbobs sayin that nasser was better than levrone in their best showings.

What do you expect when a guy clearly has homosexual desires? I mean why else is he so bonkers about a guy a who wasn't even the second best in his era? Levrone and Ray were both better than him, and then Ronnie came along.

A God in your own mind. I think the joke is on you. Why slander old teammates? You could have left with dignity but you can't probably grasp a concept like that.

The irony.. You're slandering Nasser with your pathetic team.

But I guess since Nasser is such an attention whore, he loves living through people on the internet.. hahaha

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2008, 07:13:09 PM »

What do you expect when a guy clearly has homosexual desires? I mean why else is he so bonkers about a guy a who wasn't even the second best in his era? Levrone and Ray were both better than him, and then Ronnie came along.

The irony.. You're slandering Nasser with your pathetic team.

But I guess since Nasser is such an attention whore, he loves living through people on the internet.. hahaha

bigbobs is not remotely homosexual. it is you who has the issue with homosexuality. i think scott alexender is more for you as he is white and it is clear  that you wish you were. this is why you racially abuse yourself on here for the amusement and merriment of whites.

TEAM NASSER has actually enjoyed a resurgence since you left. a self declared troll with no home. I was going to suggest that we should consider letting you come back but you have burnt yor bridges by your slanderous and bitter lies and attacks on team members , bigbobs and Nasser.

you keep knocking but you can't come in.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2008, 07:19:10 PM »
hahaha delusional beyond belief.  ;D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2008, 07:20:09 PM »
big bobs

does nasser beat up his gay fanboys too?

bigbobs is not remotely homosexual. it is you who has the issue with homosexuality. i think scott alexender is more for you as he is white and it is clear  that you wish you were. this is why you racially abuse yourself on here for the amusement and merriment of whites.

TEAM NASSER has actually enjoyed a resurgence since you left. a self declared troll with no home. I was going to suggest that we should consider letting you come back but you have burnt yor bridges by your slanderous and bitter lies and attacks on team members , bigbobs and Nasser.

you keep knocking but you can't come in.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2008, 07:22:28 PM »
big bobs

does nasser beat up his gay fanboys too?

Since his wife left him he's taken a liking to disgruntled, lost and young muslims like Sharma.  ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2008, 09:28:14 PM »
Since his wife left him he's taken a liking to disgruntled, lost and young muslims like Sharma.  ;D
Your skills have improved greatly sir.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2008, 09:33:16 PM »

The judges would say so too, unless you think post 99 Levrone was better then pre-99 Levrone.  During Nassers' 3 year hiatus he competed against Levrone countless times and Levrone lost each instance during that time frame (from the 96 Olympia to the 99 Arnold Classic).

Even in 95 Nasser deserved to beat Levrone at the Olympia, but the judges didn't want to give an even higher placing to an immigrant who placed 7th the year before so they hesitated at giving any higher than 3rd that year.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2008, 09:36:25 PM »
The judges would say so too, unless you think post 99 Levrone was better then pre-99 Levrone.  During Nassers' 3 year hiatus he competed against Levrone countless times and Levrone lost each instance during that time frame (from the 96 Olympia to the 99 Arnold Classic).

Even in 95 Nasser deserved to beat Levrone at the Olympia, but the judges didn't want to give an even higher placing to an immigrant who placed 7th the year before so they hesitated at giving any higher than 3rd that year.
F@G!

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2008, 10:21:48 PM »
the judges didn't want to give an even higher placing to an immigrant who placed 7th the year before so they hesitated at giving any higher than 3rd that year.

Lets blame 9/11. ;D