Author Topic: HAHA, "BIG WIGGS" SAYS 600 FOR REPS ON INCLINES ISN'T WORLD CLASS!!!  (Read 6175 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: HAHA, "BIG WIGGS" SAYS 600 FOR REPS ON INCLINES ISN'T WORLD CLASS!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2008, 01:02:12 PM »
585 on the Incline is definitely world class, no boubt about it. You rarley even see people using 225 on the Incline, hardly ever do you see 315 or above and you never see 405 or above on the Incline. I'd shit if I saw 585 on the Incline, thats a bad man right there.
as soon as "big wiggs" gets in from his F-15 training mission he'll post the picture i'm sure. ;D

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »
as soon as "big wiggs" gets in from his F-15 training mission he'll post the picture i'm sure. ;D

It's really difficult to catch him on camera though.  He runs so fast that it is just a blur.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2008, 01:30:59 PM »
If he thinks such poundages aren't world class and could once run a 4.4, then why did he join the military?  :-\

There are very few people in the world that can bench 405 for more than one rep clean.. Slightly higher percentage when steroids come into play. I don't know where you guys see these everyday 600 lb benches and 700 squatters by the dozen. So far I've only seen one dude rep 405, and he did like 5 clean reps. Also seen him do 495 for a very hard single.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2008, 01:38:09 PM »
I don't think I've ever seen anyone do a six plate incline. Not in real life anyway.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2008, 02:37:17 PM »
hahahahaa, oh brother ::)

only person I've ever seen do it was jeremy hoornstra and rob wilkerson...what kinda crowd these guys running with if 6 plates per side on an incline isn't world class?  ???

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2008, 03:18:13 PM »
only person I've ever seen do it was jeremy hoornstra and rob wilkerson...what kinda crowd these guys running with if 6 plates per side on an incline isn't world class?  ???

I always though you could do 6 plates inclined on a swiss ball thewickedtruth.  Are you suggesting this guy is more full of it than you?

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
  • Yum, yum, give me some!
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2008, 03:52:12 PM »
No it's not 'freakin' Schwarzenegger'. I bet he didn't have a five plate max.

It's Coleman territory.

Lou Ferrigno said he once saw Arnold do a single on theflat bench for 520 lbs. Far fetched? Maybe. But when you look at Arnold's pectoral, deltoid and triceps development,I believe it is possible. Remember that even though Coleman is much bigger than Arnold ever was overral, when it comes to pecks Arnold could hold his own with Ronnie. In fact, I think that Arnold's side chest pose is the best of all times. :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2008, 03:54:27 PM »
  Lou Ferrigno said he once saw Arnold do a single on theflat bench for 520 lbs. Far fetched? Maybe. But when you look at Arnold's pectoral, deltoid and triceps development,I believe it is possible. Remember that even though Coleman is much bigger than Arnold ever was overral, when it comes to pecks Arnold could hold his own with Ronnie. In fact, I think that Arnold's side chest pose is the best of all times. :)
still calling bullshit.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2008, 04:05:28 PM »
still calling bullshit.

You call bullshit even after seeing this picture? You gota admit by looking at his pectoral, deltoid and triceps developemnt that is is at least possible. This is not exactly the same as a member of this board claiming a 520 lbs bench, you know. Arnold in this picture could hold his own against Coleman in the side chest mandatory at the 2003 Olympia. ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2008, 04:06:46 PM »
  You call bullshit even after seeing this picture? You gota admit by looking at his pectoral, deltoid and triceps developemnt that is is at least possible. This is not exactly the same as a member of this board claiming a 520 lbs bench, you know. Arnold in this picture could hold his own against Coleman in the side chest mandatory at the 2003 Olympia. ;)
like i've always said i'll give him 425-435, no more, still very impressive.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2008, 04:13:40 PM »
like i've always said i'll give him 425-435, no more, still very impressive.

And yet Ronnie had for a fact a 550 lbs bench, and yet Arnold's pectorals could still hold their own against Ronnie even when Ronnie was at his largest. Explain this. ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2008, 04:16:01 PM »
  And yet Ronnie had for a fact a 550 lbs bench, and yet Arnold's pectorals could still hold their own against Ronnie even when Ronnie was at his largest. Explain this. ;)
Arnold's torso was nowhere near as thick as Ronnie's, Ronnie was 315 at 5'11" offseason and Arnold was 250 at 6 feet even so obviously Ronnie had much greater torso thickness and shorter arms.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2008, 04:18:09 PM »
I thought the world record for a raw flat benchpress was 715...?

585 for reps on and incline is world class. I've never seen anyone touch that kind've weight in the gym, let alone for reps.
No shit. Rarely does it happen in these parts, but when someone has 315 on the incline, the whole gym stops and watches. That kind of weight with that much mechanical disadvantage demands respect. 585!? I'd fall over in a dead faint.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2008, 04:19:40 PM »
No shit. Rarely does it happen in these parts, but when someone has 315 on the incline, the whole gym stops and watches. That kind of weight with that much mechanical disadvantage demands respect. 585!? I'd fall over in a dead faint.
hahahha, exactly, just think about it, DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF 45 POUND PLATES on the bar than with 315, no fuccking way on earth.

io856

« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2008, 04:22:33 PM »
I have seen a guy incline 5 york 20kgs a side on a 15kg bar before... for at least 2 with a spotter.

He weighs around 160-170kg very overweight.

Also I think he had the incline fairly low.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2008, 04:23:46 PM »

Ronnie's pecs are much bigger than Arnold's. The only thing is that Ronnie's pecs tend to droop and have an unusual shape. Look at Ronnie's pecs relaxed and you'll see what I'm talking about. You're also not taking into account back width and size. The back has quite a lot to do with someone's bench, and Ronnie's back was the biggest ever.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2008, 04:24:57 PM »
I have seen a guy incline 5 york 20kgs a side on a 12kg bar before... for at least 2 with a spotter.

He weighs around 160-170kg very overweight.

Also I think he had the incline fairly low.
a 12kg. bar? was it one of those 5 foot straight Olympic bars? i didn't know 5 45's would fit on one of those.

io856

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2008, 04:27:55 PM »
a 12kg. bar? was it one of those 5 foot straight Olympic bars? i didn't know 5 45's would fit on one of those.
yeah its not the proper olympic bar
+ these are the york plates that are small

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2008, 04:51:36 PM »
Arnold's torso was nowhere near as thick as Ronnie's, Ronnie was 315 at 5'11" offseason and Arnold was 250 at 6 feet even so obviously Ronnie had much greater torso thickness and shorter arms.

This is not true because the difference in weight between Coleman and Arnold came mostly from Coleman's much larger quadriceps and back. In terms of pectoral development, they were roughly equal. The proof is in the pudding. Arnold in the picture I've posted could hold his own and maybe even defeat any version of Coleman in the side chest mandatory.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2008, 04:52:40 PM »
  This is not true because the difference in size between Coleman and Arnold came mostly from Coleman's muhc larger quadriceps and back mass. In terms of pectoral development, they were roughly equal. The proof is in the pudding. Arnold in the picture I've posted could hold his own and maybe even defeat any version of Coleman in the side chest mandatory.
sorry not a chance.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2008, 04:55:20 PM »

When you're this big 600 lbs is nothin. Just a warmup.

CigaretteMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2008, 04:55:34 PM »
sorry not a chance.

Nice scientific explanation there for why Arnold couldn't do it. I have presented a reasonable hypothesis that he could possibly do it based on his ginormous pectoral development as well as considerable triceps and deltoid development. I even posted a pciture of Arnold doing the side chest mandatory where his pecs are as massive as Coleman's. ;)

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2008, 05:15:47 PM »
Wiggs is a lard ass  ::)  His posts are about race 99% of the time  ::)

315 incline is something ive done, but i am not a great bencher, i can incline and military really well.

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2008, 10:49:09 PM »
I finish my B.A. in July and have been to busy...

::)

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2008, 11:26:04 PM »

When you're this big 600 lbs is nothin. Just a warmup.

HAHAH he "used" to bench 365 for 10 and "used" to run a 4.4 40

You are a clown