Author Topic: Big Nation Radio - Replay is up - AD Cherry / Jim Magnone  (Read 12421 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: Big Nation Radio - Replay is up - AD Cherry / Jim Magnone
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2008, 08:39:53 AM »
waa waaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa...ron where are my threads....waa waaa waaaaa...where did my post go ron... waaa aaaa waaaaaaaa

:'(

I never bitched about that. Dishboy. ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2008, 08:39:53 AM »
if danielson says its 3500, its 3500. why do u think it is as low as 20-50 listeners?

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2008, 08:40:08 AM »
I don't believe that 3500 number, thats quite good for a show in its infancy.

notice no one is talking about the actual show...only about the con artists associated with it...
Enjoy your dish...

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2008, 08:41:41 AM »
I never bitched about that. Dishboy. ::)
thisisQWEEF...ron shall speak on this and expose you as a lying bitchboy as well...
Enjoy your dish...

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2008, 08:45:47 AM »
if danielson says its 3500, its 3500. why do u think it is as low as 20-50 listeners?
common sense...they'd be posting  their numbers calling out pbw and md if they thought they had higher ratings...plus they have alex23, theroundedhead, greasyhead wannabe lawyer and thisisqweef12 running things... worse than oilbag valvalino, padumbo, trannylover romano, sean gay and bleechwoman
Enjoy your dish...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2008, 08:46:37 AM »
At some point, we've got to stop worrying about what getbig does.

The reason for the complaining about getbig has nothing to do with big nation, it's about the fact that for years Getbig was the shining light of free speech in this sport/industry, and in the past couple of years it's been hijacked by the industry establishment with more and more censorship.  Sadly, they let the useles crap the kids post like "team nasser" and "fake chest guy" etc stay, yet delete a lot of truthful gossip that may be embarassing to anyone in the industry.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:24 AM »
yet delete a lot of truthful gossip that may be embarassing to anyone in the industry.
like you and your mancrush on texasbubba
Enjoy your dish...

thisiskeith12

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:37 AM »
common sense...they'd be posting  their numbers calling out pbw and md if they thought they had higher ratings...plus they have alex23, theroundedhead, greasyhead wannabe lawyer and thisisqweef12 running things... worse than oilbag valvalino, padumbo, trannylover romano, sean gay and bleechwoman

I could give a shit less about PBW or MD. We're not competing with them.

When has PBW or MD released their numbers?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2008, 08:49:55 AM »
The reason for the complaining about getbig has nothing to do with big nation, it's about the fact that for years Getbig was the shining light of free speech in this sport/industry, and in the past couple of years it's been hijacked by the industry establishment with more and more censorship.  Sadly, they let the useles crap the kids post like "team nasser" and "fake chest guy" etc stay, yet delete a lot of truthful gossip that may be embarassing to anyone in the industry.
If you replaced the schmo..... more people would join.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2008, 08:52:16 AM »

LOl, someone just told me that in a PM. I think it was a guess. I have absolutely no idea how many listeners there are.
E

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2008, 08:54:29 AM »
I could give a shit less about PBW or MD. We're not competing with them.

When has PBW or MD released their numbers?
you got that right you can't compete with when you have a bunch of wannabes like you and roundedhead and special greasyhead

they haven't that exactly the point thissiqweef... if you had decent numbers you'd challenge them to release theirs... you don't and you won't...
Enjoy your dish...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2008, 08:58:16 AM »
HOP is paying us enough where we can get a new logo design which we've already got in the works, get a new website design, pay for hosting, and cover other expenses we are working on right now.

That's cool. I suggest that you guys get some exclusive content for that board. Start out small like Alex23s pictures from the Arnold or Eds interviews, whatever. It's definitely time to stand on your own, apart from Getbig. Whoever had the idea that "taking on" Ron was a good idea for the show should be fired. The posters here love Ron, not sure what you think can be gained from slamming him or complaining about the decisions he makes for his board. The show is good and you need to get non-getbig members to listen anyway if you really want to grow, so obviously you need to figure out how to do it. If it were easy, everyone would have a radio show.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2008, 08:59:41 AM »
Member when those fags on the Y were gonna start their own radio show ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2008, 08:59:54 AM »

Why is your assumption that I think it is 20-50 if I don't believe 3500?

I'm inclined to disbelieve that it is 3500 a show.  Thats just my opinion.  It isn't based on anything more than a hunch.  If I'm wrong, it won't be a big deal to me.

In reality, I actually doubt that the number is over 500.  No hate.. just I would be surprised for it to be at that level at this stage. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2008, 09:02:24 AM »
Member when those fags on the Y were gonna start their own radio show ;D

Those fags would have at least known enough to stay on Rons good side ;D
E

thisiskeith12

« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2008, 09:03:49 AM »
you got that right you can't compete with when you have a bunch of wannabes like you and roundedhead and special greasyhead

they haven't that exactly the point thissiqweef... if you had decent numbers you'd challenge them to release theirs... you don't and you won't...

I don't care about their number as we aren't competing with them and no matter what I wouldn't challenge them. Simply because I don't care. Not because you think we can't compete with them. The only thing you are proving here is that you stalk us.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2008, 09:05:10 AM »
Those fags would have at least known enough to stay on Rons good side ;D
hahahaha! it's funny watching "their" schmo melt though. ;D

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2008, 09:07:08 AM »
I don't care about their number as we aren't competing with them and no matter what I wouldn't challenge them. Simply because I don't care. Not because you think we can't compete with them. The only thing you are proving here is that you stalk us.
thanks for proving you're a complete fvcking moron... you should care because you are now competing with their audience and sponsorships dollars...without getbig you're nothing...
Enjoy your dish...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »

alex23/david puddy/krusader/peptide wizard?

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2008, 09:08:09 AM »

they are player hating keith

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »
I meant "littleschmokieth". ;D

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2008, 09:09:13 AM »
If it were easy, everyone would have a radio show.
it is easy to have a radio show...they proved that and now skip lacour has his own show...having a show is not the same as having good show...which they've also shown
Enjoy your dish...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2008, 09:10:36 AM »
it is easy to have a radio show...they proved that and now skip lacour has his own show...having a show is not the same as having good show...which they've also shown

Lol, I meant to make money off a radio show.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2008, 09:17:54 AM »

Keith works for Big Nation, he seems like a smart guy. You want to hear something funny. I was talking to Alex the other day and asked him what his "job" title was? He told me he doesn't work for the show and even if they get dozens of sponsors he won't make a dime. I laughed so hard at that ;D He has been spamming this board, lost his modship, pissed off Ron and got 4 accounts put in timeout cuz he is a super fan of the show. Shit I like the show too and listen every week, but Alex is fkn obsessed with it ;D
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #99 on: February 26, 2008, 09:22:34 AM »

Alex asked Ron to put him in Time out (Ron posted this in 3 threads) and then logged in under his David Puddy and called himself 'Martyr23'. That takes balls bro, not brains 8)