Author Topic: The final Hilary/Obama debate is on tonight  (Read 5054 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: The final Hilary/Obama debate is on tonight
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2008, 07:47:49 PM »
obama is a great speaker, voice wise. Hilary is debate queen tho. She rapes him, with a strap-on, in every debate. :-X :-X :-X :-X

"interesting" analysis

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2008, 07:55:47 PM »
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2008, 09:35:27 PM »
Hill is getting owned...

She's melting down too.

Maybe if she had spent more time on Getbig honing her skills, she wouldn't be facing defeat.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2008, 10:22:16 PM »
I can't figure out who is least qualified, the No.1 Lib in congress Obomination or the one who THINKS she's qualified because she road her perv husbands coattails for 8 years. The way they bash each other it's like the Getbig of campaigns!!!!

The Coach

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2008, 10:24:55 PM »
BTW, being the No.1 Lib in congress is NOT a good thing.....especially when he has done nothing to show for it.....exept being a lib :(

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 04:07:52 AM »
McCain is already changing positions.  He sais yesterday that he'll pull combat troops soon.  As soon as he got the nod with the "100 year of war" comment, he changed positions for the general election.

Obama will look like JFK next to McCain.  Obama will win, despite the lack of experience.  mcCain is the 2008 version of Bob Dole.

Haha, you nailed it.

At least against Obama he is.

Against Giuliani or Romney or even Huckabee, Obama wouldn't be my favorite.

But against a 70+ year old man?

8 days a week.
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 06:27:58 AM »
I can't figure out who is least qualified, the No.1 Lib in congress Obomination or the one who THINKS she's qualified because she road her perv husbands coattails for 8 years. The way they bash each other it's like the Getbig of campaigns!!!!

Joe,

Would you say that McCain keeping the Bush tax cuts is the #1 reason you support McCain (and hate libs)?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2008, 06:46:29 AM »
I have the impression that Hillary is much more versed in world politics than Obama.
Obama seems to get the easy road from the press.

He was quite polished in this debate...as usual.  He's very impressive.  She just can't match his charisma and speaking skill.

The Coach

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2008, 07:41:16 AM »
Joe,

Would you say that McCain keeping the Bush tax cuts is the #1 reason you support McCain (and hate libs)?

No, I support McCain because he's the only one who can protect the country the way it should be protected.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2008, 08:16:08 AM »
No, I support McCain because he's the only one who can protect the country the way it should be protected.

Aside from generic catch phrases like "The dems will hand the keys to the white house to Osama" and "They all hate America", can you cite any specifics?

Your boy McCain changed positions THIS WEEK once he secured the nomination.  You'll see that Obama, hilary, and McCain's positions on the war aren't all that different.  All candidates will do the same thing:  Continue the scaleback of forces that Bush will start, keep bases there, and keep forces there forever to guard the bases.

If you'd watched the Dem debates, you'd have seen that they detail their plans almost identically to Mccains.  Terrorism isn't a problem in Iraq - murderous gangs are.  And all 3 candidates are going to let Iraqi police deal with it.

So if you don't mind, please tell us what Mccain will do to protect us, that the dems won't.  I follow the hell out of these topics, and they're pretty darn close.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2008, 08:16:42 AM »

Hillary is far more qualified (compared to Obama), that shouldn't even be a question.  However, her policy positions suck, she's the devil incarnate, and a talking monkey would make a better president than she would.
Ron: "I am lazy."

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2008, 12:11:31 PM »
::)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 04:11:19 PM »

Obama said we shouldn't invade Iraq (He was right)
Obama said we should bomb terrorists in Pakistan without asking (He was right)

sounds like pretty good foreign policy to me...