Author Topic: blood  (Read 1279 times)

denkal250

• Getbig II
blood
« on: March 14, 2008, 10:27:59 PM »
started my cycle 2day,consisting of only 500mgs of sus,, a week,,,,2redi jects of 250each,,? is 1st one went in no prob,,,2nd,,1   ok,,but some blood was dripping out,,after the inject,,,,not much,,but still left me consernded,,what gives,,,??am i worried about nothing,,both done in the upper glute,,same site,,..thanx,,,denkall

staxripa

• Getbig II
Re: blood
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 09:46:32 AM »
started my cycle 2day,consisting of only 500mgs of sus,, a week,,,,2redi jects of 250each,,? is 1st one went in no prob,,,2nd,,1   ok,,but some blood was dripping out,,after the inject,,,,not much,,but still left me consernded,,what gives,,,??am i worried about nothing,,both done in the upper glute,,same site,,..thanx,,,denkall

youll be fine, you just went throu  a vein, be sure to asperate every time.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 12:15:04 PM »
I bleed quite often depending where I pin. Dont worry bro your fine. As long as you aspirate and dont push the oil in a vein you are good to go. I pinned my delt one time and the blood ran down to the end of my fingers before I could stop it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 09:49:50 PM »

Don't shoot the same site cowboy.  ;)

Also, if using 2 shots of sus250, why not spread 'em out through the week instead of both on the same day (if that's what you're doing)?