Author Topic: liquid clen and t3  (Read 6611 times)

HUS-MUS

• Getbig I
liquid clen and t3
« on: December 01, 2006, 07:18:13 AM »
I HAVE 2 30ML BOTTLES EA OF LIQUID CLEN AND LIQUID T3 BOTH AT 200MCG. WHAT WOULD BE THE RECOMMENDED DOSES. I HAVE USED THE PILLS IN THE PAST BUT THIS STUFF WAS EASIER TO GET. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: liquid clen and t3
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2006, 07:39:28 AM »
I HAVE 2 30ML BOTTLES EA OF LIQUID CLEN AND LIQUID T3 BOTH AT 200MCG. WHAT WOULD BE THE RECOMMENDED DOSES. I HAVE USED THE PILLS IN THE PAST BUT THIS STUFF WAS EASIER TO GET. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

dosages should be the same regardless of the form. what dosages did you take before? did it work?

as far as the clen...there are two camps to come from. one is the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. the other is on, on, off, on, off, off,repeat....etc, etc, for 3-4 weeks.

as far as t-3 goes....cant help you with that....i wouldnt fuck with it, not my thing.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2006, 08:03:32 AM »
do some searches on this board.  Some people even suggest that you can take clen weeks on end as long as you reset your Beta-2 receptors with Benedryl.  Some voodo stuff man

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 12:10:26 PM »
Has anyone used both Pharmacy grade t3 and a liquid t3 froom au-guys or chmeone.....

I want to try the t3 and clen, but don't want to wasted money if it's not like the real deal? also how are the ancilliaries quality!

I search the past threads already, but no that much info

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 07:04:39 PM »
Has anyone used both Pharmacy grade t3 and a liquid t3 froom au-guys or chmeone.....

I want to try the t3 and clen, but don't want to wasted money if it's not like the real deal? also how are the ancilliaries quality!

I search the past threads already, but no that much info
bro i have the ag guys liquid clen and t3 right now.....as well as their liquid clomid and liquid arimidex...they are ALL complete shit. i dont think any of them are real in the slightest.

but i know some people before have gotten legit shit from ag guys.

i wouldnt risk it though. 

besides...most of these compounds are not even water stable...like clomid ...i found that out AFTER buying their worthless product..

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 07:52:24 PM »
100% agree with candidizzle

had better buy real deal, not research bulls--t!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 08:12:20 PM »
Never used any research t-3 but the best clen I ever used was from a research company...never used any AG stuff though.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 10:57:38 PM »
Thanks!

you guys gave straight foward answers....I like that ;D

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 09:55:48 AM »
Well I ordered some t3 from drugdelivery.ca.....they said it can take a few weeks....I gues I'll have to wait and see!

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 12:40:32 PM »
Guys just so you know....drugdelivery.ca is "GOOD TO GO"

just like I said in the thread...I placed a test order of t3 on on 3/4/08 and I got it yesterday on 3/14/08

the pills came in blisters. they sent the orinal box flattened also. I'm gonna buy all my ancillaries through them for now on like letro, nolvadex, ect.

I give you my word on this, and I'll put my credibility on the line...they are GTG!!! ;)

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 12:57:51 PM »
Ive always wondered if research stuff was good I like chem but I think their shit tastes to good to be real

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 06:23:06 PM »
bro i have the ag guys liquid clen and t3 right now.....as well as their liquid clomid and liquid arimidex...they are ALL complete shit. i dont think any of them are real in the slightest.

but i know some people before have gotten legit shit from ag guys.

i wouldnt risk it though. 

besides...most of these compounds are not even water stable...like clomid ...i found that out AFTER buying their worthless product..

Put the pipe down kid......AG clen is actually very good and have used it many times.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 06:25:40 PM »
Ive always wondered if research stuff was good I like chem but I think their shit tastes to good to be real

Their t3 is good to go.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 08:14:48 AM »
Put the pipe down kid......AG clen is actually very good and have used it many times.

What's the consensus on AG's T3, Adex and Letro?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 08:44:12 AM »
What's the consensus on AG's T3, Adex and Letro?

AG Letro worked wonders for me.. ;)