Author Topic: Acupuncture!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3433 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Acupuncture!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2008, 07:51:15 PM »
Did it hurt?  How far do they push those needles into the skin?
not far...he started on my lower back then hooked something electric to them and it sent an electric pulse to my back felt kina weird at first but when he moved to my neck it was awesome.he also poured some hot jiz like oil on my back, it suppose to put the energy back in me :-\....anyways i feel pretty good but i wont really be able to tell until the 3rd or 4th visit........good thing he gave me more killers to hold me over ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2008, 07:54:03 PM »
not far...he started on my lower back then hooked something electric to them and it sent an electric pulse to my back felt kina weird at first but when he moved to my neck it was awesome.he also poured some hot jiz like oil on my back, it suppose to put the energy back in me :-\....anyways i feel pretty good but i wont really be able to tell until the 3rd or 4th visit........good thing he gave me more killers to hold me over ;D

you know that sounds a lot like that machine chiroquactors use to loosen the muscles up before they get to work.  I went a few times to one and the first 15 minutes they had me on this machine that sent a bunch of electric pulses to my lower back.  It felt really awesome...kinda made me feel like twitching sometimes, but otherwise it was great.  is that the same kinda machine you were on?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2008, 07:58:42 PM »
you know that sounds a lot like that machine chiroquactors use to loosen the muscles up before they get to work.  I went a few times to one and the first 15 minutes they had me on this machine that sent a bunch of electric pulses to my lower back.  It felt really awesome...kinda made me feel like twitching sometimes, but otherwise it was great.  is that the same kinda machine you were on?
no it was different but i know what you're talking bout.

funny thing is he told me not to use up all the energy he gave me hahahahahaha! fucking doctors ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2008, 08:02:41 PM »
no it was different but i know what you're talking bout.

funny thing is he told me not to use up all the energy he gave me hahahahahaha! fucking doctors ;D

hahah.  did you have to do a co-pay?  How much would it cost without insurance covering it?  I might check that out, sounds cool.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2008, 08:15:39 PM »
hahah.  did you have to do a co-pay?  How much would it cost without insurance covering it?  I might check that out, sounds cool.
yeah i have banner health with a 30 dollars co pay but without it i think its around 125 a session.

dude when i took my shirt off and laid on the table he was like "hey my friend you could be a bouncer".... and had his wife come take a look. I kid you not ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 08:20:38 PM »
yeah i have banner health with a 30 dollars co pay but without it i think its around 125 a session.

dude when i took my shirt off and laid on the table he was like "hey my friend you could be a bouncer".... and had his wife come take a look. I kid you not ;D

LMAO.  So you're not just an "internet cowboy" after all :P

125 a session is pretty steep.  i'm gonna look into if my insurance has a co pay.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2008, 08:27:52 PM »
LMAO.  So you're not just an "internet cowboy" after all :P

125 a session is pretty steep.  i'm gonna look into if my insurance has a co pay.
no i'm that too but i beat bb's and cage fighters for fun :D

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2008, 03:15:42 PM »
u go anymore?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2008, 04:58:43 PM »