Author Topic: Lifter4Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1661 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Lifter4Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 25, 2008, 10:03:49 AM »
It was something?

Why are you being so quiet all of a sudden? ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Lifter4Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 10:31:01 AM »
It was something?

Please tell me you saved the thread!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 10:37:35 AM »
Damn it!!  Couldn't get on yesterday as my recovery from Saturday night went a little longer than expected.

What happend?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 10:42:40 AM »

Please tell me you saved the thread!

Naw, I didn't save it.  DBallin dug up all the info himself and has it saved for a "rainy day" ;D  It's hilarious, last night when DB was posting this clown's tax returns, results of a paternity suit against, name and contact info of the place where he works, etc., he was crying like a baby threating to "sue" ::)  Except that all of that is PUBLIC info that DB got from PUBLIC databases.

"Lifter4life" just bent over and took it up the ass like the little squealy pig he is. 

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 10:43:49 AM »
Naw, I didn't save it.  DBallin dug up all the info himself and has it saved for a "rainy day" ;D  It's hilarious, last night when DB was posting this clown's tax returns, results of a paternity suit against, name and contact info of the place where he works, etc., he was crying like a baby threating to "sue" ::)  Except that all of that is PUBLIC info that DB got from PUBLIC databases.

"Lifter4life" just bent over and took it up the ass like the little squealy pig he is. 

Hahaha...WOW ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 10:45:43 AM »

Hahaha...WOW ;D

Yeah it was definitely unreal carnage.  I've never seen anything like it.  DB is relentless. ;D  Chaos and I and a few others watched the whole thing unfold...it was brutal.  Funniest thing, though, "lifter4life" was melting online until past 2 am his local time.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 10:55:34 AM »
Yeah it was definitely unreal carnage.  I've never seen anything like it.  DB is relentless. ;D  Chaos and I and a few others watched the whole thing unfold...it was brutal.  Funniest thing, though, "lifter4life" was melting online until past 2 am his local time.

Well seeing that you and Chaos are such outstanding citizens I imagine the two of you stayed out of it and didn't kick a man when he was down ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2008, 10:56:36 AM »

FUCK.  Meantime I got another four PM's yesterday telling me he's  "running getbig now" and that " he wasn't lying about being 235 and really tough".  hahaha

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2008, 12:23:03 PM »
damn man, where is the thread?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2008, 01:04:51 PM »

Well seeing that you and Chaos are such outstanding citizens I imagine the two of you stayed out of it and didn't kick a man when he was down ;)

haha!  Yes, chaos and I are very good-hearted dudes so of course we tried to be as helpful as possible.

damn man, where is the thread?

It got deleted.  DB PMed me and said it got erased sometime early this morning.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2008, 01:19:41 PM »
OMG  that is some good shit.   ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2008, 01:32:24 PM »
haha!  Yes, chaos and I are very good-hearted dudes so of course we tried to be as helpful as possible.

It got deleted.  DB PMed me and said it got erased sometime early this morning.

If anyone wants to PM it to me, I would greatly appreciate it.  I don't care if he sues me  ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 01:35:40 PM »
If anyone wants to PM it to me, I would greatly appreciate it.  I don't care if he sues me  ;D

I don't have any of the info, but I think Dballin has it all saved.  Try PMing him...I'm sure he'd be more than happy to share this ownage with you ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 07:48:11 PM »
HAHHHAA That bottom twink won't recover. I also happened to save a few of the informative pages that our good buddy DBallin posted.....for future reference of course. ;D

Of course PANDAE and I were as helpful as two gentlemen could be to such a respectful and helpful citizen like lifter4life. ;)

Although I notice my post count went down by about 20 ::) it was worth it to watch DBallin destroy that polesmoker4life. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 08:12:47 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA it was pure savagery

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2008, 01:51:42 PM »
It was something?

He's on line right now.he started a thread about Xfactors wife on the sex board.
I guess he's such a pussy that he hopes he won't get caught posting there ::)