Author Topic: Attention Havenbull and BigMC  (Read 5579 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Attention Havenbull and BigMC
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 02:31:37 PM »
he didn't call tank to win did he

i thought he was a mod on the mma board

tank hasn't won a fight for years

Hahaha, there is a betting game on there. Bluto's been in dead last by a mile since the first event. He just embarrasses himself every event. He talks shit about ChuteBoxe who is in first place but he's too much of a pussy to take his challenge and put his moderator position on the line to see who gets the most corrections right in the next 4 events. Bluto can't even average 50% on there!

Watch his meltdown that will follow this post.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 03:20:05 PM »
haha another "im still upset bluto is a moderator, in fact there hasnt been a day in the last 3 months without me bitching about it"-meltdown

love that shit.  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 03:25:58 PM »
haha another "im still upset bluto is a moderator, in fact there hasnt been a day in the last 3 months without me bitching about it"-meltdown

love that shit.  ;D

I make a comment about it maybe once every three weeks. Why are you so afraid to put your moderator spot on the line? You not taking his challenge pretty much shows you know he knows 5x as much as you. Then again, the fact he's predicted 44 more fights correct than you proves it anyway.

I could probably get you demodded for a third time if I felt like it. I don't, though. Board's gone to shit anyway. It's only good for showing up once in a while, making you and Yemeni throw temper tantrums and leaving.

Stop being a chickenshit coward and take the bet you pussy. It's pathetic that your life revolves around this forum to the point that you'll do anything you can to hold onto your moderator position.  :-\

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 03:32:06 PM »
It's pathetic that your life revolves around this forum to the point that you'll do anything you can to hold onto your moderator position.  :-\

I think you're on the wrong board there "Magellan" !

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2008, 03:34:48 PM »
I think you're on the wrong board there "Magellan" !

It's the Y, I was talking to Bigmc about Bluto's horrific betting patterns. But thanks for pointing that out. Team Alzheimer's!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 03:41:40 PM »
I make a comment about it maybe once every three weeks. Why are you so afraid to put your moderator spot on the line? You not taking his challenge pretty much shows you know he knows 5x as much as you. Then again, the fact he's predicted 44 more fights correct than you proves it anyway.

I could probably get you demodded for a third time if I felt like it. I don't, though. Board's gone to shit anyway. It's only good for showing up once in a while, making you and Yemeni throw temper tantrums and leaving.

Stop being a chickenshit coward and take the bet you pussy. It's pathetic that your life revolves around this forum to the point that you'll do anything you can to hold onto your moderator position.  :-\

as bad as i and mindspin is, we're better at betting than you are. so is geo. what does that say about you?
Z

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 03:42:22 PM »
It's the Y, I was talking to Bigmc about Bluto's horrific betting patterns. But thanks for pointing that out. Team Alzheimer's!!!!

you quoted bluto you "cardigan wearing college boy" bright light !

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 03:44:31 PM »
you quoted bluto you "cardigan wearing college boy" bright light !

hey now, you're talking to someone who's gonna be a surgeon one day! (at least he was, until me and mindspin told him what a shitty job it is, then he changed his mind!) hahaha.

we control his mind
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 04:05:04 PM »
as bad as i and mindspin is, we're better at betting than you are. so is geo. what does that say about you?

Really? You've predicted almost double the fights I have and only have 4 more correct guesses than me. My average is also almost 30% higher than yours. You're an embarrassment. And you're a PUSSY. Some "fighter" you are. You won't even put your moderator spot on the line.

Nice English by the way. "As bad as i and mindspin is".

hey now, you're talking to someone who's gonna be a surgeon one day! (at least he was, until me and mindspin told him what a shitty job it is, then he changed his mind!) hahaha.

we control his mind

Yup, I got into the school of business 4+ years ago just so I could "change my mind" when you cried about me being smarter and surely wealthier than you.

Do you like making less money than the negroes that work part time at McDonald's?  ;D

Why are you so afraid to put your moderator spot on the line? Just admit that you and I both know Chute's little finger knows more about MMA than you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »
Really? You've predicted almost double the fights I have and only have 4 more correct guesses than me. My average is also almost 30% higher than yours. You're an embarrassment. And you're a PUSSY. Some "fighter" you are. You won't even put your moderator spot on the line.

Nice English by the way. "As bad as i and mindspin is".

Yup, I got into the school of business 4+ years ago just so I could "change my mind" when you cried about me being smarter and surely wealthier than you.

Do you like making less money than the negroes that work part time at McDonald's?  ;D

fact remains as bad as i am, ive been winning shows beating EVERYBODY. you never have.
and both mindspin and geo, who you claim sucks are ahead of you on the chart. which makes you a damn fool for saying anyone of us sucks, when in reality the only one that does is you.  :D

you been bragging for ages about how you gonna be a surgeon one day and make a lot of money in a desperate attempt to try to be somebody and impress people on a INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.
i called you out on it, me and mindspin laughed our asses off, and you backpedaled like a little bitch changing it to "well ill be a success at anything ill do, im sure!" then you started to kiss mindspins ass.  :D

you're pathetic.  :D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 04:13:58 PM »
fact remains as bad as i am, ive been winning shows beating EVERYBODY. you never have.
and both mindspin and geo, who you claim sucks are ahead of you on the chart. which makes you a damn fool for saying anyone of us sucks, when in reality the only one that does is you.  :D

you been bragging for ages about how you gonna be a surgeon one day and make a lot of money in a desperate attempt to try to be somebody and impress people on a INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD.
i called you out on it, me and mindspin laughed our asses off, and you backpedaled like a little bitch changing it to "well ill be a success at anything ill do, im sure!" then you started to kiss mindspins ass.  :D

you're pathetic.  :D

I bet once every three months. They sure as shit better be higher on the chart. The last event I picked was the one where every one shit the bed, with guys like Shogun and Soku losing.

after 11 fights 2-18-2008

%            wins            total        records

#1    cb               6            1               7            65/98
#2    sauce          3            6                9            33/46
#3    danielson      8            2               10           60/97
#4    scsg            7            4               11           49/78
#4    milfer           9            3               11           54/90
#6    Rancher       2            11              13           20/27
#7    k1               6            9               15           24/36
#8   gts               8            8               16           31/52
#9   mindspin       10           7               17           33/56
#9   specialed      4             13             17            12/17
#9   hedgehog      1            16             17             6/7
#12  geo             16           5              21            38/72
#13   bezerk        14           12             26           17/31
#14   thinliz         12           17             29     
#15   nuyork        15           15             30           9/17
#16   bluto          21           10             31           21/54
#17   faust          20           14             34            9/14
#18   coltrane      18           18             36            4/9
#19   mb             19           19             38            2/5

congrats to danielson for moving up once again.

You've predicted 23 more fights than me and have only gotten 4 of those right. Good job picking roughly 30% of your fights right champ! You can't even average 50%!!!!!!!

I see why you won't take Chute's challenge. He's absolutely BLASTING you.

I didn't bother reading your meltdown either.  :-\

By the way, I've been debating whether I want to go to med school or not for years. I'm still debating it. Just because I don't run every facet of my life by some kid that logs 20 hours a day bragging about fighting on a forum while getting 75% of his predictions wrong, doesn't mean you know what I'm doing.

Are you actually implying that my major is Finance just to fool you? That would be quite the scheme sitting through all these classes for the last 3.5 years!!!!  ::)

Face it, you are REALLY embarrassing yourself here. I almost feel bad for you. You're like a fish out of water.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 04:20:26 PM »
I bet once every three months. They sure as shit better be higher on the chart. The last event I picked was the one where every one shit the bed, with guys like Shogun and Soku losing.

fact remains theyre ahead of you on the chart.

You've predicted 23 more fights than me and have only gotten 4 of those right. Good job picking roughly 30% of your fights right champ! You can't even average 50%!!!!!!!

fact remains i win shows you dont.

I see why you won't take Chute's challenge. He's absolutely BLASTING you.

you seem confused. why would the guy at the top of a chart "challenge" a guy at the bottom? that makes HIM the pussy.

By the way, I've been debating whether I want to go to med school or not for years.

youre not debating shit. you're bragging. for people you dont even know. on a msg board on the internet. about a career you will never have. you're a pathological liar. but you ended up running into two people that wasnt impressed. so we made fun of you. and you started backing down. and started to kiss ass.

logs 20 hours

i average a couple of hours per day in a week. if even that. get your facts straight.

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 04:25:43 PM »
fact remains theyre ahead of you on the chart.

fact remains i win shows you dont.

you seem confused. why would the guy at the top of a chart "challenge" a guy at the bottom? that makes HIM the pussy.

youre not debating shit. you're bragging. for people you dont even know. on a msg board on the internet. about a career you will never have. you're a pathological liar. but you ended up running into two people that wasnt impressed. so we made fun of you. and you started backing down. and started to kiss ass.

i average a couple of hours per day in a week. if even that. get your facts straight.

You don't average a couple hours a week kid. You average 15-20 hours a DAY.

Whether or not you believe me means jack shit to me. The fact I'm sitting in marketing right now and tommorow I wake up for 3 hours of biochem, physics and organic chemistry tells me that I'm right and you're an impoverished little twat.

Look kid, your life is miserable. We get it. No one cares. You can lie all you want about cage fighting for 15 years and being the coolest person to ever log 160 days on a forum in 2 years. No one gives a shit. You're a nobody, with no money, no friends and no career.

And no shit they're ahead of me. I've bet 3 events. They and you have bet 6+. The fact you've predicted 23 more fights than me and have only 4 more right shows how pathetic you are. You're in last place. Dead last.

You're the biggest, poorest, chicken shit coward I've seen on here. Stop melting down and tell me why you won't take Chute's challenge? You know you'll lose. I know you'll lose. The whole MMA board knows you'll lose.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 04:38:04 PM »
You don't average a couple hours a week kid. You average 15-20 hours a DAY.

i do? stats tells us i dont. why do you lie? nobody else here does. only you need to make things up and lie all the time. why is that? i tell you why - because you're inferior. you cant "fight" with someone without resorting to lies to give you more "ammo" and leverage. thats how unintelligent you are.

Whether or not you believe me means jack shit to me.

believe what? nobody is impressed. you come on a msg board and brag about "im gonna be a surgeon!!!" "im gonna make a lot of money!!!"
why would you do that?

i tell you why. because you're insecure. and you're desperate to be somebody, so much you're already talking about the life you're suppose to have - 15 years from now!  ::)

being the coolest person to ever log 160 days on a forum in 2 years.

how can 2004 be 2 years? and getbig logs activity within 15 minutes. meaning spending 5 minutes on here register as 60.

You're the biggest, poorest, chicken shit coward I've seen on here. Stop melting down and tell me why you won't take Chute's challenge? You know you'll lose. I know you'll lose. The whole MMA board knows you'll lose.

again it's the one at the top "challenging" the one at the bottom that's the chicken shit coward.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2008, 04:42:26 PM »
i do? stats tells us i dont. why do you lie? nobody else here does. only you need to make things up and lie all the time. why is that? i tell you why - because you're inferior. you cant "fight" with someone without resorting to lies to give you more "ammo" and leverage. thats how unintelligent you are.

believe what? nobody is impressed. you come on a msg board and brag about "im gonna be a surgeon!!!" "im gonna make a lot of money!!!"
why would you do that?

i tell you why. because you're insecure. and you're desperate to be somebody, so much you're ready to talk about the life you're suppose to have - 15 years from now!  ::)

how can 2004 be 2 years? and getbig logs activity within 15 minutes. meaning spending 5 minutes on here register as 60.

again it's the one at the top "challenging" the one at the bottom that's the chicken shit coward.

This class is boring as shit so I'm going to pick this apart. Almost any given day kid, one can look at your posts and see you post consistently every hour on the hour, from 6 am EST to 1-2 AM EST the next day. That's 19-20 hours!!!!

I don't come here to brag. People ask me about what I study. I tell them. Being a surgeon or majoring in Finance is nothing special. All it shows is that I'm smarter than you, which everyone knows. You're just jealous that you were shit on in life and you work a job that's minuscule enough that you're able to sit on a forum for 20 hours a day bragging about the life you wish you lead. It's ok, though. You're not smart.

You crying about it 24/7/365 proves just how jealous of me you are.

And I'll tell you what. You don't have to challenge Chute. I'll challenge you. We'll pick the next 5 events after UFC 82. Whoever gets more right gets moderator. Loser gets their account deleted. You game you little chickenshit pussy?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2008, 04:48:23 PM »
wanna bet?

I've pointed it out a thousand times. You may be on less over the last few weeks, but a few days out of 3 years doesn't change anything. Tell me, do you enjoy staying up until 4 or 5 AM CET every Fri/Sat night arguing about how you have a life?

Why are you ignoring my challenge? Don't tell me you're afraid of me too!!!!! I've only picked 31 fights and you claim you bet better than me. What's there to lose except your account of course. ::)

Why are you so jealous of everyone that has it better than you? No one is forcing you to log every waking minute of your embarrassing existence on here. Go do something with your life. No one gives a shit about your sob story.

Master Blaster

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2008, 04:54:36 PM »
Bluto versus BF.

They could teach a fucking college course on this shit talking stuff.

Mad props, you guys.  8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2008, 05:04:26 PM »
I've pointed it out a thousand times.

You've spent a lot of time pointing out a thousand times that a moderator on a msg board spends a lot of time on that msg board.  ::)

Amazing.

Then you challenge the moderator of the MMA board, and promise "whoever gets more right gets moderator"

Fantastic.

You're downright retarded. There's no other explanation to it.  :-\
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2008, 05:14:43 PM »
You've spent a lot of time pointing out a thousand times that a moderator on a msg board spends a lot of time on that msg board.  ::)

Amazing.

Then you challenge the moderator of the MMA board, and promise "whoever gets more right gets moderator"

Fantastic.

You're downright retarded. There's no other explanation to it.  :-\

So you're saying you're afraid of me? 5 events, whoever gets the most right wins. Loser gets their account deleted. I know you're afraid of me but even I didn't think you were this much of a coward.

This is the culmination of your life. It's 2:12 am CET Friday morning and you're on here melting all over the place because I'm ripping you apart. This is the story of your life. Countless weekend nights spent on a forum lying about your fantasy life. It's embarrassing, it really is.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2008, 08:01:36 PM »
i aint gonna go against my man tank, it's a white brotherhood thing you wouldnt understand

Racist. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2008, 04:03:55 AM »
So you're saying you're afraid of me? 5 events, whoever gets the most right wins. Loser gets their account deleted. I know you're afraid of me but even I didn't think you were this much of a coward.

First you point out over and over again how much I suck at betting, then you challenge me? The one that's dead last? That makes you the coward.

Haha. Fuckn skank!
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2008, 06:18:13 AM »
First you point out over and over again how much I suck at betting, then you challenge me? The one that's dead last? That makes you the coward.

Haha. Fuckn skank!

So you're admitting you know jack shit about MMA and betting in general? Ok, that works. Will you be relinquishing your moderator position as well seeing as you did just admit that you know nothing about the sport?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2008, 07:46:25 AM »
So you're admitting you know jack shit about MMA and betting in general? Ok, that works. Will you be relinquishing your moderator position as well seeing as you did just admit that you know nothing about the sport?

either you admit im the top dog at betting, which would mean challenging me would actually make sense

or

you think i suck at betting, which would mean challenging me would make no sense whatsoever and show you're a pussy

which one is it?  :D

haha. getbig village idiot berzerkfury cornered again. watch him trying to weasel his way outta this
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2008, 07:49:05 AM »
either you admit im the top dog at betting, which would mean challenging me would make perfect sense

or

you think i suck at betting, which would mean challenging me would make no sense whatsoever and make you look like a fool

haha. getbig village idiot berzerkfury cornered again.

You and BF should do a 1 week sig bet on the card tomorrow. Make it more interesting.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 29, 2008, 10:11:54 AM »
either you admit im the top dog at betting, which would mean challenging me would actually make sense

or

you think i suck at betting, which would mean challenging me would make no sense whatsoever and show you're a pussy

haha. getbig village idiot berzerkfury cornered again. watch him trying to weasel his way outta this

You claim to be the top dog. If you actually think you're the top dog you would have no problem taking my challenge. You yourself said I know nothing last week. You being a chickenshit and backing out of is pretty much you admitting that Chute and I both know more about MMA than you. Anyone that has a ballsack and thinks they're actually good at something would have no problem taking a challenge questioning their manhood. You obviously don't.

So you're admitting that everything I said was right. It's ok, I already knew that. You're a pussy. Don't bother directly addressing me anymore, I don't give cowards the time of day in real life, so why should I on here?

You're pretty much acknowledging the fact that I completely dominate you in MMA knowledge with your post right there.  ;D