Author Topic: Get Biggers Who Hide Behind Their Computer  (Read 4818 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Get Biggers Who Hide Behind Their Computer
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2008, 04:08:40 PM »
Van, you throw a couple of difficult questions at me because its always hard to answer a hypothetical question regarding how one would react under any given circumstance; but I do know I'd think it out somewhat like the following ....

If my friend had a serious problem smoking dope (or a problem with any other drug), I'd first of all consider why the question is being asked. If my friend was applying for a job as a commercial pilot with United Airlines, I'd probably tell the guy to take a second look. And then I'd tell my friend face to face what happened and encourage him to change his ways or seek employment elsewhere.

It might be clearer to tell you what I would NOT do .... I definitely would not get on my computer and tell the world. I wouldn't do that even if he was my best enemy. And I'd never hide behind the excuse that it's just a game!

Paul Allen

« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2008, 04:11:22 PM »
Natural Al, I guess your are 100% correct about my "just don't getting it".

I guess I respect the olden days way too much - when men were men and differences were often settled by pistol shots at 20 paces, or face to face within the range of a clenched fist.

I really do have a tough time understanding how any man can accuse another of some unsettled difference while remaining incognito behind a computer.

Back in my time, adverse gossip seldom occured outside of the closed doors of the local ladies' knitting club.

Have we all become part of that knitting group?

so you're from the 18th century?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 29, 2008, 04:12:15 PM »

I guess I respect the olden days way too much - when men were men and differences were often settled by pistol shots at 20 paces, or face to face within the range of a clenched fist.

I really do have a tough time understanding how any man can accuse another of some unsettled difference while remaining incognito behind a computer.

Back in my time, adverse gossip seldom occured outside of the closed doors of the local ladies' knitting club.

hahahhahaa, oh brother. ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #53 on: February 29, 2008, 04:13:00 PM »
hahahhahaa, oh brother. ::)
Are you saying these guys are lame pusswads SF?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #54 on: February 29, 2008, 04:31:50 PM »
Yeah, we're all cowards for wanting to be able to speak freely without childish fighting ::)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 29, 2008, 04:42:37 PM »

LOL...exactly!

To a lot of us, getbig is not much different than "GTA: Vice City"... blips on a screen, nothing more than a game.  When I turn off my computer, thoughts of getbig or the ifbb never enter my mind.  I laugh at those who actually take this shit seriously enough to make "would you say that to his face" posts.  The question is moot, since I would never have occasion to meet these characters "in real life".  ::)
X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #56 on: February 29, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »

Okay tough guy, take a fucking valium or go visit your doc to get a script.

This is online. If you let what people say online get under your skin, then you're less of a man than you put yourself up to be. I doubt you've ever shot anyone in real life.

Being tough or a man doesn't involve being bad tempered and claiming to be tough on the internet. I've always handled my business irl, but you don't see me here talking about it. I'll talk shit to anyone on here, pro or not. It's why I come here, and I think I speak for everyone when I say that we don't give a fuck about your olden ways. Free speech is a beautiful thing.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 29, 2008, 05:07:29 PM »
Okay tough guy, take a fucking valium or go visit your doc to get a script.

Valium?  Dude, ask for Ativan.
X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: February 29, 2008, 05:12:21 PM »
Valium?  Dude, ask for Ativan.

I'm gonna try to get some generic lorezepam..  ;D They make me really drowsy though. A little too much.

A great after workout relaxant is Advil PM and it's OTC.  :)