Author Topic: Trey Brewer inclining 150s.........for 35 reps?!  (Read 12513 times)

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Trey Brewer inclining 150s.........for 35 reps?!
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2008, 09:45:34 AM »
Both of you are dead wrong....Kazmier did the 150 lb dumbells for 28 reps in the SEATED MILITARY PRESS in my old gym in the 90's and could easily surpassed that on inclines.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 09:49:16 AM »
Both of you are dead wrong....Kazmier did the 150 lb dumbells for 28 reps in the SEATED MILITARY PRESS in my old gym in the 90's and could easily surpassed that on inclines.
bullshit, prove it.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2008, 09:52:39 AM »
Prove it? How the hell do you want me to prove it....open the time machine? It was Free's gym San Marcos California....the owner is Joe Free (who used to be Kaz's training partner, and is the 280 pound guy being tossed around like a ragdoll by Kaz during the sumo wrestling warmups of the strongest man show)....call up Free's building supply in San Marcos and ask for Joe Free....ask Joe if Kaz ever military pressed the 150's for 28 reps back in the day..........and then come on here and say your sorry 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 09:54:43 AM »
Prove it? How the hell do you want me to prove it....open the time machine? It was Free's gym San Marcos California....the owner is Joe Free (who used to be Kaz's training partner, and is the 280 pound guy being tossed around like a ragdoll by Kaz during the sumo wrestling warmups of the strongest man show)....call up Free's building supply in San Marcos and ask for Joe Free....ask Joe if Kaz ever military pressed the 150's for 28 reps back in the day..........and then come on here and say your sorry 
blah, blah, blah, all talk just like you sticking up for that clown Castleberry, ANYONE would have snapped a pic of a world class lift like 28 reps with a pair of 150's on militaries seated, everyone who ever saw Bill train said that the most reps he got with a pair of db's over 150 is 6-7 on militaires. ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2008, 10:00:51 AM »
BTW i love how when there's a bullshit strength claim somehow "DOGGCRAP" seems to show up and defend the clown claiming it, hahahahaa, figures for a guy who recommends all of his "trainees" do every lift on the Smith machine or fagggot ass Hammer Strength machine. ;D

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2008, 10:02:15 AM »
BULLSHIT!!!!

35 reps ...get serious?

I would bet $1K that Lunch Trey could not hit 100's for 35 reps on incline DB's.

To pump out so many reps, with even a LIGHT weight, you have huge amounts of lactic acid buiding up in the muscle-you just could not do it.

Maybe with 55's he could hit 35 reps, but not anything more.

Hope this helps.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2008, 10:05:41 AM »
WELL...mR wOLFE DID 315 FOR 30 AND COULD HAVE GOTTEN MOREON THE INCLINE USING A BARBELL. i ALSO CONSIDER tREY  to be miles away from MikeWolfe in terms of raw strength.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2008, 10:09:58 AM »
blah, blah, blah, all talk just like you sticking up for that clown Castleberry, ANYONE would have snapped a pic of a world class lift like 28 reps with a pair of 150's on militaries seated, everyone who ever saw Bill train said that the most reps he got with a pair of db's over 150 is 6-7 on militaires. ::)

a) Free's gym was a hardcore powerlifting gym with some bulls in it back in the day....there was never any cameras in there. "Internet is my life" guys like you didnt lift there (with their camera's-LOL)

b) Castleberry owns your ass.

be careful...Justin Harris met Bradley couple weeks back in that very same gym, he saw the deal. Alex23, Justin and I have all lifted with those same weights in that exact spot.....dont make the mistake of calling the Michigan State Powerlifting champion a bullshit artist who uses fake weights either.

****oh yeah before you forget, Alex23 went in and weighed those hard rubber 45 pound plates and they came out at (wait for it...................... ........) 45 pounds.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2008, 10:18:59 AM »
That kid is one of the tsrongest 21 y/o's I have ever seen.

And he funny thing is he is not that big really. Medium sized arms for sure.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2008, 10:21:59 AM »
There might be a bit of mis-remembering on the Kazmaier numbers, over the winter Kazmaier was doing a few guess appearances for gyms and YMCA's. A fella from Powerandbulk.com went to a local one, and was able to chat with Kazmaier for a bit. Kazmaier mentioned that his best dumbbell military press numbers were 38 reps with a set of 100lb. dumbbells.

His best recorded performance was a pair of 121 lb. dumbbells for 17 reps at the 1980 Strongbow contest in England. This was after a 374lb. clean and jerk, and a 837lb deadlift.    

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2008, 10:23:08 AM »
The might be a bit of mis-remembering on the Kazmaier numbers, over the winter Kazmaier was doing a few guess appearances for gyms and YMCA's. A fella from Powerandbulk.com went to a local one, and was able to chat with Kazmaier for a bit. Kazmaier mentioned that his best dumbbell military press numbers were 38 reps with a set of 100lb. dumbbells.

His best recorded performance was a pair of 121 lb. dumbbells for 17 reps at the 1980 Strongbow contest in England. This was after a 374lb. clean and jerk, and a 837lb deadlift.    

haha think steroids have toasted DOGGCRAPPS brain.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2008, 10:25:59 AM »
The might be a bit of mis-remembering on the Kazmaier numbers, over the winter Kazmaier was doing a few guess appearances for gyms and YMCA's. A fella from Powerandbulk.com went to a local one, and was able to chat with Kazmaier for a bit. Kazmaier mentioned that his best dumbbell military press numbers were 38 reps with a set of 100lb. dumbbells.

Im going by what Joe Free and the various members told me back in the day, maybe it was a very high incline military instead of a straight up and down bench.....anybody here can call up Joe Free himself and ask him....Kaz was also said to have done 600x 5 in there one day on the flat bench raw and also some other ridiculously insane feats of strength.

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2008, 10:27:41 AM »
Exactly.

People are CLUELESS...and people who comment in this thread have probably never even done 35 reps for upper body with a light weight. Pick up an 80 lbs DB and do 35 reps on chest presses. First 20 reps will be pretty easy. Rep 21 will be a fucking killer. Rep 22 even worse, rep 23 a nightmare...all the way up to 35.  you hit a wall pretty quick. Even legs that are made for high rep endurance with heavy weights need rest pausing when you're doing 30 reps unless it's a featherweight.

I was just gonna mention big Kaz. Kaz couldn't have done it. There is NO evidence of this EVER happening in iron history..it's absolute bullshit and I laugh at people trying to think if it could just be possible.

i did more than 40 reps with a pair of 44,5 kg dumbells (about 97 lbs.). And i`m just a guy who train for myself since 27 Years....so i believe that real prof. Athletes can rep out with much bigger weights....
I trained with higher reps for about 6 weeks, and increased the number of reps from 31 (in the beginning) + over 40 at the end.  

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2008, 10:28:12 AM »
haha think steroids have toasted DOGGCRAPPS brain.

I gave you the guy to ask (Joe Free)....you can sit here all day and say your opinion on the matter or you can actually ask someone who would know....his longtime training partner

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2008, 10:33:56 AM »
I gave you the guy to ask (Joe Free)....you can sit here all day and say your opinion on the matter or you can actually ask someone who would know....his longtime training partner

Why don't you call him up? Or email him? Ever hear of burden of proof? You're making a claim about Kaz, back it up.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2008, 10:38:32 AM »
Why don't you call him up? Or email him? Ever hear of burden of proof? You're making a claim about Kaz, back it up.

Why should I call him? He is the one who told me...I relayed what he told me to you guys and you said its bullshit....so what good is it to call him up and say "hey joe remember when you told me kaz did 600 x 5 in there on eday on the flat bench and 150x27/28 in the military dumbells?" ........just to tell you Joe said it again?

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2008, 10:58:52 AM »
are the fake plates included in your dog crap program?

dingleberry is one of your best students, though he is yet to look as obese

Im going by what Joe Free and the various members told me back in the day, maybe it was a very high incline military instead of a straight up and down bench.....anybody here can call up Joe Free himself and ask him....Kaz was also said to have done 600x 5 in there one day on the flat bench raw and also some other ridiculously insane feats of strength.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 01, 2008, 11:15:14 AM »
bottom line is "DOGGCRAPP" is full of shit and the biggest liar in the industry plain and simple.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 01, 2008, 11:25:23 AM »
bottom line is "DOGGCRAPP" is full of shit and the biggest liar in the industry plain and simple.

Exactly.

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2008, 11:30:46 AM »

LOLOL Oh man considering the source thats about as great as a compliment I could get. Thats like Boo Radley telling me I need to get a tan.

When do you think the day will come that you will finally figure out that "you just dont matter"

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2008, 11:32:28 AM »
LOLOL Oh man considering the source thats about as great as a compliment I could get. Thats like Boo Radley telling me I need to get a tan.

When do you think the day will come that you will finally figure out that "you just dont matter"

if i didn't matter you wouldn;t respond to my posts, i'm in your head, i call you on your bullshit and lies and you hate me for it, you probably kick your dog, beat on your keyboard and smack your wife when you read my posts.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2008, 11:35:33 AM »
i ACTUALLY LIKE bRAD. But : those curls are hammer curls....he'snowhere near 100's for alternates....85's probably. The 50 reps with 225 are glorified quarter reps. All in all he is astrongkid but wait untill u get stronger and do something a few can do not that shit that a LOT of people can do even here on getbig.