Author Topic: i hope he is joking...  (Read 1585 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
i hope he is joking...
« on: March 14, 2008, 01:29:49 AM »
These quotes are from monster81 on the pitbull thread on the "y" (i hope he is joking)...

i was just experimenting with him and it workrd pretty good he did gain som lean muscles, got much stronger and faster but his head was growing like crazy, cycles were at maximum 3 week for 10grams ,i also added deca in his last cycle.

calm down man, i only enhanced his physical performance and appearance, 

Now i dont know if this is normal with Pit Bull owners, but to me that seems pretty fucked up.

By the way, the dog has since died, wonder if the d-bol and deca had anything to do with it...
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: i hope he is joking...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 06:16:56 AM »
These quotes are from monster81 on the pitbull thread on the "y" (i hope he is joking)...

Now i dont know if this is normal with Pit Bull owners, but to me that seems pretty fucked up.

By the way, the dog has since died, wonder if the d-bol and deca had anything to do with it...

The USA should start putting restrictions on pitbull ownership much as they have done in other civlised countries. People buy the breed because it is trendy and 'cool' and this is not the first time I have heard of steroid enhancement for dogs. Imagine how aggressive and dangerous a large male pitbull jacked up on juice would be.... :-\
I hate the State.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 04:38:01 PM »
The USA should start putting restrictions on pitbull ownership much as they have done in other civlised countries. People buy the breed because it is trendy and 'cool' and this is not the first time I have heard of steroid enhancement for dogs. Imagine how aggressive and dangerous a large male pitbull jacked up on juice would be.... :-\

they wouldnt' be anymore dangerous in a pitbull than any other large breed dog if the dog was in the right hands.

I'll tell you why I own my pitbulls---I want a dog to love me with everything they have.  Pits are the only breed I've encountered with that kind of intensity and desire to please the owner.   Even my old female is the same now as what she was as a puppy when it comes to wanting to please me or my wife and with going after everything she does with 300%.  I like that personality in both dogs and people. 

As far as anabolic steroids go, its amazingly common, especially with Rotts, Pitts, and some Mastiff breeds.    I wish I had a dollar for every person in Ohio and in NYC who asked me for juice for their pitbull.  I had one police officer ask me for winstrol and equipoise for his malanois so it "would hit the sleeve" better.   I also know of at least one veterinarian who routinely push owners of pits to get the dogs neutered, neuter the dog, then turn around and prescribe tesosterone injections for the dog so its appearance would be "the same".   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 04:41:14 PM »
they wouldnt' be anymore dangerous in a pitbull than any other large breed dog if the dog was in the right hands.

I'll tell you why I own my pitbulls---I want a dog to love me with everything they have.  Pits are the only breed I've encountered with that kind of intensity and desire to please the owner.   Even my old female is the same now as what she was as a puppy when it comes to wanting to please me or my wife and with going after everything she does with 300%.  I like that personality in both dogs and people. 

As far as anabolic steroids go, its amazingly common, especially with Rotts, Pitts, and some Mastiff breeds.    I wish I had a dollar for every person in Ohio and in NYC who asked me for juice for their pitbull.  I had one police officer ask me for winstrol and equipoise for his malanois so it "would hit the sleeve" better.   I also know of at least one veterinarian who routinely push owners of pits to get the dogs neutered, neuter the dog, then turn around and prescribe tesosterone injections for the dog so its appearance would be "the same".   

I don't know. I just would never consider a pit.

But seriously Vet, are some breeds, based simply on genes and breeding MORE agressive than others? Isn't a Rottweiler as a rule more aggressive than a dalmation or a basset hound...?
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »

But seriously Vet, are some breeds, based simply on genes and breeding MORE agressive than others? Isn't a Rottweiler as a rule more aggressive than a dalmation or a basset hound...?

Not hardly.

My female Labrador was more agressive than our Male Rottweiler.  Hell, I can barely get him excited at all & he's 2 years old.

I find little dogs (chi's, terriers, poodles) with 100% more agression than a Rottweiler.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »
Not hardly.

My female Labrador was more agressive than our Male Rottweiler.  Hell, I can barely get him excited at all & he's 2 years old.

I find little dogs (chi's, terriers, poodles) with 100% more agression than a Rottweiler.

Sure, on an individual level but certain breeds were bred for certain tasks. Look at the Arctic spitz breeds; a lot of them are very temperamental and difficult to train and as a rule they are genetically closer to wolves than most breeds. Or the Bullmastiff. It was bred to knock down bad guys and pin them down. These characteristics are generally there but not necessarily individually there. It's just genes.

That might be true about certain breeds (chis...yes)...still an angry Chi isn't likely to break the skin whilst an aggressive pitbull can maim you, tear your arm off or kill you...the potential consequences matter. I don't want to turn this into a talk about the USA but in places like New Zealand and various European countries you need a special license for a pitbull...which I thin is a good idea.
I hate the State.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 06:45:58 PM »

There's your original question. 
Is there breeds that are more agressive & you automatically go to a large muscular breed (rottweiler) as a culrpit.  In fact, IMO Rottweilers are not more agressive than most breeds.

That might be true about certain breeds (chis...yes)...still an angry Chi isn't likely to break the skin whilst an aggressive pitbull can maim you, tear your arm off or kill you...

Bottom line...I can make a Horse agressive & mean.  It can be done with any known "animal" with abuse & training.

There IS some breeds that have a shorter fuse & terriers, chi's, poodles are just a few. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 08:38:05 PM »
There's your original question. 
Is there breeds that are more agressive & you automatically go to a large muscular breed (rottweiler) as a culrpit.  In fact, IMO Rottweilers are not more agressive than most breeds.

Bottom line...I can make a Horse agressive & mean.  It can be done with any known "animal" with abuse & training.

There IS some breeds that have a shorter fuse & terriers, chi's, poodles are just a few. 

I suppose, but ultimately potential for aggression is genetic. We are animals too and people who produce more testerone and adrenalin are more likely to me aggressive than people who produce less.
I hate the State.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 09:07:34 PM »
I suppose, but ultimately potential for aggression is genetic. We are animals too and people who produce more testerone and adrenalin are more likely to me aggressive than people who produce less.

That also depends on how you look at things--theres a definite correlation between agressive actions in hypogonadal men and their low testosterone levels.   Fix the low test and they are't as "moody" or "aggressive". 

Make of that what you want. 

As far as the aggressive question, I think it depends on how you define aggression.  All too often you see people with small "ankle biter" type dogs who would do their absolute best to try to chew your arm off, yet the humans are saying stuff like "isn't it cute", "its so cute, they won't hurt you" etc.  Is that dog aggressive?  In my mind hell yes.  But becuase they are little, its poo pooed.   At the same time take a pitbull that does the same thing and you'll have a "dangerous dog" that the local law enforcment will demand be euthanized.   

My dogs play really, really rough.  They'll roll, tumble, grab ahold of each other, growl, snarl and basically look like they are really going to do some harm to some people who don't know them.  To me they are playing, they play like that every day.  They all stop and sit when my wife or I give the stop command.  They don't hurt each other or draw blood when they bite.   Yet becuase they are large dogs, pitbulls and a dogo, many people would automatically call them "aggressive". 

Does that make sense?  Aggression is a relative term.  All dogs can be aggressive.  Dogs can also have actions that humans consider "aggressive" yet its not but the persons perception of the dog makes them think it is. 

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 04:42:34 PM »
As a responsible pit bull owner i wouldn't wind there being some sort of restrictions based on owning the breed.  The breed was not considered problematic until ghetto blacks and latinos destroyed their public perception.  then wannabe trashy white people followed suit and now we have the situation we have today.