Author Topic: Dexter shows us how *NOT* to act  (Read 7782 times)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
Re: Dexter shows us how *NOT* to act
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2008, 08:26:30 PM »
Would be funny as hell if Arnold didn't invite him back now wouldn't it?  8)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2008, 08:27:48 PM »

Dexter = Dumbass. 

Arnold was trying to give him opportunities to reach out to the fans, and he responded like a neanderthal.

I think there's a lot of truth to your "neanderthal" comparison. ;D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2008, 08:29:25 PM »
If you re not wellspoken you got to be cocky. but you americans know all about that dont you, you guys cant even look at eachoter when talking. Thats what ive observed with all the interviews with cutler, heath, dex and all of your guys.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 08:34:25 PM »
If you re not wellspoken you got to be cocky. but you americans know all about that dont you, you guys cant even look at eachoter when talking. Thats what ive observed with all the interviews with cutler, heath, dex and all of your guys.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2008, 08:37:44 PM »

Dex got so owned, all he could do is laugh ;D
No doubt about it...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2008, 08:39:47 PM »
Dex got so owned, all he could do is laugh ;D

It is no wonder bodybuilding will never be a mainstream sport  :'(

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2008, 09:31:08 PM »

i would look you right in the eye when i pick you up for day labor bean. So STFU

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2008, 09:41:34 PM »
i would look you right in the eye when i pick you up for day labor bean. So STFU

In that case i would have to take my glasses off to give you a good ol country ass whooping.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2008, 11:42:46 PM »
nah arnold was fucking with legit human grade test and popping dbols like they were candy. his shit was as good or better than what dex has. steroids were legal back in the day bro....only in 1990 were they classified as a controlled substance

you dont know shit.

Well congrats for posting the stupidest post on Getbig so far in 2008.  You may be the overall winner at the end of the year. ::) ::) ::) ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2008, 12:33:04 AM »
Well congrats for posting the stupidest post on Getbig so far in 2008.  You may be the overall winner at the end of the year. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Come now, does this look like a guy who doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to bodybuilding ;D

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2008, 12:34:55 AM »

hahhahahahaa......   8)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2008, 01:46:57 AM »
nah arnold was fucking with legit human grade test and popping dbols like they were candy. his shit was as good or better than what dex has. steroids were legal back in the day bro....only in 1990 were they classified as a controlled substance

you dont know shit.

Haha, oh brother.  ::)

Do you actually think before you hit the post button?

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2008, 02:29:10 AM »
At least he was honest... I appreciate that a lot more than a bunch of bullshit.

I liked the honestly too! Arnold was a liar and that brought him where he is today, to the top, hard to get there without being a liar and scumbag :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2008, 03:05:09 AM »

you dont know shit.

I take it you are a good friend of Arnold and trained with him back in the days?

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2008, 04:58:51 AM »
In that case i would have to take my glasses off to give you a good ol country ass whooping.

just try not to get any hairgel on me slick

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2008, 07:43:16 AM »

you dont know shit.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2008, 08:42:00 AM »
WE ALL KNOW HE WASNT, WE JUST THINK UR A FUCKIN RETARD AS WERE TALKIN ABOUT DEX BEING A PRICK THEN U START GOIN ON ABOUT DBOL AND HUMAN GRADE SHIT, AHHAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER BE A PRO, STICK TO COKE INSTEAD. ::)

How dare you disrespect our resident guru?  What is wrong with you?  Candjizm is the one to see for any advice on drugs, diet, training, love life, etc....

Please show some respect.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2008, 11:56:22 AM »
cant wait till blechman puts his ass on the curb md thinks they are the shit and no one else matters fuck md fuckem all
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2008, 12:51:54 PM »

I don't know about disrespectful....but I understand what you mean.  Arnold was trying to give dex props by showing how hard he trained and how much he practiced his posing.  Dex was just like "one hour" and "I don't pose"  :o

Arnold just stood there staring at him like, "you idiot, i'm trying to help YOUR image"  ::)

Agreed.

Fucking Dex had the balls (or stupidity) to blow off Arnold Fucking Schwarzennegger

Arnold does this sport a GREAT service every year by showing up and reaffirming his love for BBing. and the winner of HIS fucking show treats him like a jerkoff center stage

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2008, 12:58:02 PM »
We need someone like Phil Heath to win, he is intelligent, well spoken and does not act like an arrogant asshole.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2008, 01:08:43 PM »
Would be funny as hell if Arnold didn't invite him back now wouldn't it?  8)

I don't think Arnold does the "inviting".  Jim Lorimer runs the show... Arnold doesn't have time for that crap.  All Arnold does is fly in in time for the night show, say a few words, present the trophy, and fly back home.  I doubt the ASC ever crosses his mind again until it's time to fly out for next year's show.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Moosejay

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »

Those glasses look about 30 years old. Mod Squad?

Moosejay

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2008, 02:11:15 PM »

I don't think Arnold does the "inviting".  Jim Lorimer runs the show... Arnold doesn't have time for that crap.  All Arnold does is fly in in time for the night show, say a few words, present the trophy, and fly back home.  I doubt the ASC ever crosses his mind again until it's time to fly out for next year's show.

Exactly...could not be more true or accurate.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2008, 08:23:00 AM »
Please, Arnold is only kissing politicians assess to remove anabolic substances from the sport. He fully know too well there would be no sport without them.

Dexter was funny, not too bright but atleast he made the crowd laugh........something Jay Cutler dreams to  do everynight.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2008, 06:39:41 PM »
Looks like someone knows Arnolds cycles ::)