Author Topic: Squadfather remember this?  (Read 11564 times)

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Squadfather remember this?
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2008, 11:46:11 AM »
I was more like 12% BF, no 6 pack, but had a 34 inch waist-sounds big but for my body it was OK.

If you have seen the pics of WisconsinBB (not contest pic), I looked very similar to him, but a smaller version, as in shorter.  Not great genetics, but good.

You also have to remember that I have been working out 6 days a week -every week-for 30+ years. I juiced from 82-89, then stopped.  I got bigger every year (once I stopped juicing) starting in 92-93.

It took me 3 years to make any gains after I stopped juicing in 89. I peaked at age 37/38 in 1997/98-then I started to gain 5# of BF every year after 98 or so.

This was back in the 90's at my peak. I am still big today at 47, but also 265#, no abs, just a fat stomach. Still clean and drug free though, and still train everyday-but man do I fucking ach a lot these days.

at 12%? I highly doubt that.  If your 5'7 and sitting at around 225lbs your most likely around 20% bf or more.  I'm 5'7 and a lifelong natural, I sit around 185lbs at 10-12% most of the time, Jeremy is 5'10 190lbs contest ready.  Most people who never diet confuse or exaggerate the numbers when they try to assume what their weight would be at if they dropped down to 6-8% bf.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #76 on: March 13, 2008, 10:53:30 AM »
The Beef know Johnny won the Lt. Heavy class in the Cali's in his day. That's a state show which brings the nations best out.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #77 on: March 13, 2008, 12:13:19 PM »
at 12%? I highly doubt that.  If your 5'7 and sitting at around 225lbs your most likely around 20% bf or more.  I'm 5'7 and a lifelong natural, I sit around 185lbs at 10-12% most of the time, Jeremy is 5'10 190lbs contest ready.  Most people who never diet confuse or exaggerate the numbers when they try to assume what their weight would be at if they dropped down to 6-8% bf.

No, I was not 20% BF...GOOD one though!!!!

My BF was tested at 10-12% with Lange calipers several times in 1989-1993, and it was always in the 10-12% range-I was 215-220# then. I hit 225# after I had been off drugs for 3-4 years. ay not have been that lean at 225, but was no where near 20%.

Ok, so you were 12% BF, then in '98 you gained 5% BF a year. It is now 2008, so that's 10 years. 10x5% is 50%. Add that to the previous 12%, and that comes out to 62% BF, by your own words, and your own numbers. You claim that you are 265 lbs. Multiply your current weight by the 62% BF and that comes to 164.3 lbs of body fat. So, by your own words, and your own numbers, you have a mere 100.7 lbs of lean muscle mass. Don't ever come on this board again, and talk badly about 160 lb pencil necks, because you, my delusional friend are a 100 lb pencil neck. Here endith your owning, and your lesson. You loose your getbig shittalkin' priveleges, liar. 

I have fluctuated up to 265#, have not stayed tehre though.

The thing you do not udnerstand is I have gained about 5# of "weight" much of it fat-I guess saying it was all fat gain was a mistake. But if I was 12% at 225#, that would be 25 pounds of fat, add in another 35 pounds ad that is 60 pounds of fat, or 22% BF-which is about right.

Now use your baloney number of 164# of fat at 265 and that would be 62% BF.

Your numbers are way off.

So it loosk like iget my shit talking privilages back!

I have a way to settle this though-come on down to San Diego, meet me at the gym and we will jump on the scales. Bring a tape measure too-so I can put to rest my arm, leg and calve size.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #78 on: March 13, 2008, 03:13:27 PM »
No, I was not 20% BF...GOOD one though!!!!

My BF was tested at 10-12% with Lange calipers several times in 1989-1993, and it was always in the 10-12% range-I was 215-220# then. I hit 225# after I had been off drugs for 3-4 years. ay not have been that lean at 225, but was no where near 20%.

I have fluctuated up to 265#, have not stayed tehre though.

The thing you do not udnerstand is I have gained about 5# of "weight" much of it fat-I guess saying it was all fat gain was a mistake. But if I was 12% at 225#, that would be 25 pounds of fat, add in another 35 pounds ad that is 60 pounds of fat, or 22% BF-which is about right.

Now use your baloney number of 164# of fat at 265 and that would be 62% BF.

Your numbers are way off.

So it loosk like iget my shit talking privilages back!

I have a way to settle this though-come on down to San Diego, meet me at the gym and we will jump on the scales. Bring a tape measure too-so I can put to rest my arm, leg and calve size.

I was just going by your numbers, and what you said. Ok, you want to change it, fine. I got to say, you are not the worst on this board, shit talking...........restor ed. Be careful, and think. You see  God gave some of us muscles, and gave some of us brains, and to a very few he gave both.
Cam ad mi

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 13, 2008, 03:33:57 PM »
The Beef know Johnny won the Lt. Heavy class in the Cali's in his day. That's a state show which brings the nations best out.

And yet the guy has no pics to speak of.  Who is he trying to impress, honestly?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2008, 04:15:30 PM »
And yet the guy has no pics to speak of.  Who is he trying to impress, honestly?

Just myself...  ::)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #81 on: March 13, 2008, 10:17:57 PM »

The guy was a douche bag, but The Beef has a feeling he is on teh up and up.

The Beef

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2008, 10:20:29 PM »
I was more like 12% BF, no 6 pack, but had a 34 inch waist-sounds big but for my body it was OK.

If you have seen the pics of WisconsinBB (not contest pic), I looked very similar to him, but a smaller version, as in shorter.  Not great genetics, but good.

You also have to remember that I have been working out 6 days a week -every week-for 30+ years. I juiced from 82-89, then stopped.  I got bigger every year (once I stopped juicing) starting in 92-93.

It took me 3 years to make any gains after I stopped juicing in 89. I peaked at age 37/38 in 1997/98-then I started to gain 5# of BF every year after 98 or so.

This was back in the 90's at my peak. I am still big today at 47, but also 265#, no abs, just a fat stomach. Still clean and drug free though, and still train everyday-but man do I fucking ach a lot these days.

Post a pic dude.  A lot of us have already, so you go ahead and do it.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2008, 11:27:41 PM »
If this Johnny Vegas guy is who i think he is, I've seen him train at Worlds in San Diego about 6 years ago...He is easily over 20% bodyfat...Afraid to break it to ya johnny but 10 to 12% bodyfat has some decent abs showing...

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2008, 05:33:53 AM »
Quote from: JohnnyVegas on March 05, 2008, 08:44:20 AM
Bullshit.

In my prime I was 215-220 with 10-12% BF, drug free. So 225 is not out of the question.

But he would to have great genetics-and I think he does have that.

You said you were 5'7"  drug free at 10-12% bodyfat.

At 5'10" and a half I couldnt even get my bodyfat down to 10-12% and be over 215-225 pounds (natural)

I could only do that with the aid of some "help". Usually, when you dont have that form of "help" you would lose most of your gains and revert back to a "normal" or "average" muscle weight example i.e. Tom Prince, Frank Sepe, Mike Francious, Craig Titus, ect...

You claimed to be over 215-220 pounds at 10-12% bodyfat as a natural. I find that hard to believe because you would lose a lot of your mass, strength, weight, ect when you become "natural". This is why I doubt you.

Please post a pic...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2008, 09:26:45 AM »
Quote from: JohnnyVegas on March 05, 2008, 08:44:20 AM
Bullshit.

You said you were 5'7"  drug free at 10-12% bodyfat.

At 5'10" and a half I couldnt even get my bodyfat down to 10-12% and be over 215-225 pounds (natural)

I could only do that with the aid of some "help". Usually, when you dont have that form of "help" you would lose most of your gains and revert back to a "normal" or "average" muscle weight example i.e. Tom Prince, Frank Sepe, Mike Francious, Craig Titus, ect...

You claimed to be over 215-220 pounds at 10-12% bodyfat as a natural. I find that hard to believe because you would lose a lot of your mass, strength, weight, ect when you become "natural". This is why I doubt you.

Please post a pic...

Well, maybe I have better genetics than you do. I can tell you this, I could out lift Jim Quinn, Nasser and Andreas Cahling on any leg exercise at the gym, anyday day of the week. Jim Quinn was almost as strong on leg presses, but I could take him-drug free.

Jim Quinn was on boaloads of juice 24/7, but because he was in virtually contest shape year round that made it more of an even match up. Nasser was no contest.

Here was the deal. I trained drug free for 6 full years, from age 15-21, solid base-very solid. Never used anything, made it to about 190#.

I started using small cycles, never over 300mg/week, for the next 7 years or so, age 22-29, made it to 215# or so. Stopped using and made no gains for 3 years or so-then I started to be able to gain muscle drug free and made it to 215# in good condition, not great condition, but good.

Was able to hit 225# in decent condition, not great, but decent- a 34 inch waist.

Like I said, that was about 1997 or so, and then as you get older you start a slow decline in production of testosterone-and that is why (I would assume) I have slowly addded in BF every year.

I trained with, and know very good, Paul Jean-Guillaume (and his younger brother Felix) at Gold's Gym San Diego, from the mid 1980's on. Paul had the most muscle out of any drug free BBer I have seen. And if you saw Paul in person he had the best shape out of ANY BBer I have ever seen, and that includes Flex Wheeler. You had to see this guy in person to understand how genetically gifted he was/is. Paul was the only drug free BBer who I have seen that was bigger than me, and he was at a much lower BF level year round-clsoe to contest shape everyday.

Jerryme, where do you live at????

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2008, 05:32:10 AM »
The guy was a douche bag, but The Beef has a feeling he is on teh up and up.

The Beef

Errrr...OK!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2008, 05:37:44 AM »
If this Johnny Vegas guy is who i think he is, I've seen him train at Worlds in San Diego about 6 years ago...He is easily over 20% bodyfat...Afraid to break it to ya johnny but 10 to 12% bodyfat has some decent abs showing...

And why on earth would you think I was someone, out of thousands, who worked out at World Gym 6 years ago???????

I have never, not even once, worked out at "World Gym" San Diego. I was there over 17 years ago when it was Gold's Gym, at the old location.  Plus I already said my BF is not what it was 10 years ago. I mean, if you knew ANYONE in the SD BBing world you can figure out my gym just by looking at my post a few above this one, it is not rocket science.

If you ever paid attention to ANY of my posts here you would know that-and also know where I trained at, have posted it a million times.

Sorry to burst the your bubble, but it is sort of hard to match GB internet names and the millions of people who workout.

Hope this helps!!  ::)